Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: seems newbie is not welcomed here  (Read 708 times)
lbwb (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

following, looks cool.

with limited total supply im just got interesting, that's seems cool for me and i will follow it , why is my comment got deleted? Huh

im so confused that im starting to learn what is decentralized digital currency and got deleted soon after the try on a centralized Bitcoin Forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:20:50 PM

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Dont be offended, your are not the only one. I’ve read a lot of complains about posts being deleted but dont take it personally. Its not deleted because it is a newbie’s post. Posts are deleted for some reasons and its not always because it is off topic. Sometimes they delete a repeated topic or posts. Or it could also be that the whole thread was deleted because similar topic has been created already before so all the other posts under the thread will also be lost.  Dont be discouraged. Feel at home.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:30:10 PM
Merited by HeRetiK (1)

You got interested, that's fine, but if you have nothing to add to the conversation, keep your mouth shut, and your hands away from the keyboard.
I know it may sound offensive, but think of all the people reading the thread that you've just posted in and everyone saying more or less the same thing "it's nice, i like it, keep it up, great project"... It would be so difficult to find any information there, you'd be scrolling through hundreds of posts with no meaning.
Don't get discouraged, we've all started at some point.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DudeLion420

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

well you got to proof that you are not one of these spam accounts and get some activity to get respected more in your opinion and stuff^^ keep calm and post mate haha ~peace

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

following, looks cool.
why is my comment got deleted? Huh
1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

because you posted useless, non-constructive content
your first 5 posts in your local board are in the same nature, luckily they are in foreign language and noone bother reporting them
to start your journey Wink on this forum, it's best to spend some time reading the rules thread
here's the link Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

It's nothing like "you are not welcome here". We love newbies. It is just  a matter of post quality. We are all here to skill up on bitcoin, discuss the ecosystem and find new insights into things.

Always before you post anything ask yourself "Is what I am about to say going to contribute to the conversation?" if not then don't post anything.
If you like someone's post and you don't have an sMerit to send them you can always send them a private message. Let's say someone asks a question and wants to discuss security in payment channels and 200 people reply with "nice question". What would be the point of that? The whole thread will be filled with spam.
So these rules are just here to make it more pleasant for everyone using the forum.

The same goes for creating a topic like "How do I get merit?" or "I need merit" - Most of the forum absolutely hates this kind of spam.

Always ask good questions if you are going to start a new topic. Meaning try google around for 10 minutes at least, if you cant find an answer or don't understand the answer then post away for clarity. There are many seriously intelligent people on this forum who know the inter-workings of bitcoin top to bottom.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

following, looks cool.

with limited total supply im just got interesting, that's seems cool for me and i will follow it , why is my comment got deleted? Huh

im so confused that im starting to learn what is decentralized digital currency and got deleted soon after the try on a centralized Bitcoin Forum.

It's not because you feel that thing and so you wrote it and thinking it was good to others. No my my friend, newbies like us is always suspected for making a spam message just to increase the activity and be a Jr member to join a campaign, I'm not saying that is your kind but avoid yourself to be like that by making a constructive post and to avoid the mods of deleting your post.
Keep on learning man. Good luck.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2853

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:58:33 AM

Do not be discouraged, make it a valuable lesson, and as an introspection. To start posting, you should first read the rules that are applied in the forum, among other posts with quality sentences so not just saying "thank you", "I agree with you", and such phrases without in the add with other qualified sentences.
Here's a link to some more complete guides before you start posting
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

cryptotelegraf

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

I would'n say that. I am here newbie too, and never felt like being not welcomed. This is a great forum and community, best in the crypto world.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 09:19:46 PM by ityandsyn
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

I would'n say that. I am here newbie too, and never felt like being not welcomed. This is a great forum and community, best in the crypto world.

I feel very welcome here at bitcoin community, I just passed the newbie status, now I'm JR member, some of my post was deleted but it does not bother me, because  I understand the rules and regulation here, and for those newbie who are interested to stay in the community, please follow the etiquette of posting.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

It's simply because your reply is useless. It doesn't contribute to the topic whatsoever. If you post useless stuff like that, then you're no different from those new accounts who just spam to get their rank up. Thank god for the new merit system though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

I feel very welcome here at bitcoin community, I just passed the newbie status, now I'm JR member, some of my post was deleted but it do not bother me, because  I understand the rules and regulation here, and for those newbie who are interested to stay in the community, please follow the etiquette of posting.

I gave you a merit because I thought you were trying to help the forum with some of your posts ( not neccessarily this one ).

It doesn't look as if you are using Bitcoin yet, if you get the chance, you will learn a lot if you can make a couple of small transactions.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
gemajai

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

I beg to disagree. I've been in different threads for more than a week now and most of the members in the upper rank are very accommodating (but that is if you really like to learn). It is easy for those who have been here for a long time to notice if you really want to understand or share something helpful or just want to go up in the ranks or gain merits. I remember posting a new topic before that I thought would be helpful (it just contained 'additional' suggestion in response to another thread). My bad. I should have just posted my recommendations on the thread already discussing the topic rather than creating a new one that only contained supplementary information to that thread.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
IviN*nd

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

Each of us once walked through that "newbie door" for the first time. So behave yourself, follow the rules and you'll always be welcomed here  Wink
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

following, looks cool.

I believe everyone is welcome here what makes someone unwelcome is through his/her own manners on this forum it is also unwelcome here the off topic and the spam messages. So it's ok, don't be upset, we will have more understanding about this forum as we continue to learn while we are here.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

if you have a question, first take the time to search, maybe the answer is already there. if you want to say something, think about whether it will be useful.
sheeva28

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

I feel very welcome here at bitcoin community, I just passed the newbie status, now I'm JR member, some of my post was deleted but it does not bother me, because  I understand the rules and regulation here, and for those newbie who are interested to stay in the community, please follow the etiquette of posting.

I don't think so, i don't feel it that way well sorry if you felt it that way, you can easily give comments in every topic you choose just learned to understand and obey their rules and regulation then you won't have any problem.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

You got interested, that's fine, but if you have nothing to add to the conversation, keep your mouth shut, and your hands away from the keyboard.
I know it may sound offensive, but think of all the people reading the thread that you've just posted in and everyone saying more or less the same thing "it's nice, i like it, keep it up, great project"... It would be so difficult to find any information there, you'd be scrolling through hundreds of posts with no meaning.
Don't get discouraged, we've all started at some point.

粗鲁是弱小的人对力量的模仿。
I translated your words and here's my result.
Rudeness is the imitation of power by weak people.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
Some members here they don't know how to respect other members or newbie but you can report them via the report button if you know it's offensive post like trolling you can report them.
You can also check if what are the rules of this forum by checking this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

And if you found the post of this man is listed from the list of their forum rules you can report them.

And hope to read them well because even me, my post can be deleted if I'm not following the forum rules or guidelines.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

following, looks cool.

i'm understand with your problem, why newbie or some new member such as not being accepted by more senior members because some newbie like you just spamming post and thread....

they will appreciate you if you contribute in this forum to make a better...
i've learn from my experience.. that creating a thread or post like what you create is useless and meaningless and that's one of the reasons why other members like to stay away from you..

so I suggest you to try not to create a thread like this anymore ( and i was trying too), with make a quality post i hope you can be accepted by other member... and with a lot of reading other thread i hope you can get more knowledge about this forum and what's in this forum...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
lehang

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:39:14 AM

following, looks cool.

I also have a start difficult time like you. With amount of little knowledge, I was very hard to post something which useful. So, step by step, I have tried my best to research and read more information to my post which have many contents to share with everybody. Stop lamenting and start trying right now
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: