Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a long-term trusted store of value?  (Read 3329 times)
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:19:26 AM

It has been and will always be until the crypto sphere seize to be no more. Bitcoin is now one of the best established crypto and proving that its demand never perish. I could say that in the long period of time that it actually seize to be of existence , it have shown great improvement and stability in the market. There were great recognition of its use also making it as a reliable cryptocoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

My answer is yes if you have trust and knowledge about coin. It’s a popular and trusted coin but in recent month we see the condition of Bitcoin was not good. So Question is come had you confidence during down rate? Because there have many user who lose the hope and sell the coin.
If you have strong believe and much experience about this currency and Bitcoin than you can invest for long term.
Market is changing not the digital currency but also all of the market. people are now conscious and they gather knowledge what should is good for him.  According to my knowledge still bitcoin is the best coin for investment sector and has long term trusted value. 
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

It might be,  considering its platform and usefulness in this generation definitely it will stay for us for a long time until such new currency created again.  Bitcoin become a useful currency in todays generation, we are in internet era and we really need this currency to give us other options in online payment transaction that could fasten our works daily.
EnricoGomez

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

It has already become a long-term trusted investment store of value, I think.
A lot of people hold off their earnings and investments preferable to longer time periods as they see Bitcoin to have a very great potential in having higher price in the future just by looking at its progression in the past years to which they would sell on and have maximum profits.
elghoniya

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

I believe that bitcoin can be a long term trusted coin because of its specs and usage. The scarcity also of bitcoin makes its endurance, why? Because if it has unlimited supply of coins then for sure its price will not goes up. The tendency is that, many investors will pull their investment because bitcoin is not profitable.

off course, I agree with you mate. bitcoin can be a long term trusted coin, because of its specs and usage. it is simple and secure. also so popular.
burong1

Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

Yup it has very chance that not only btc but cryptocurrency will become next big thing .but the problem lies in technology lack of awareness but slowly it will spread. we already know trader are taking btc as virtual gold so more to come.as we are still in early era of crypto so its best to buy and hold for future gain.
i think yes that bitcoin become a long term trusted store of value because of the price and you can really have a big profit on it so i guess bitcoin will become long term investment and a long term trusted store of value and of coarse bitcoin will have a potential  in having higher price.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:05:44 AM

Bitcoin is built to be a long term digital store of value. If you will just keep your bitcoin for a long time since you bought it, expect it to have a good value today and others missed that opportunity too.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

I would prefer gold over Bitcoins in any case because since the value of Bitcoins is very volatile and also the government is all set on regulating it or banning it ..it might create few problems on the way.
What if you invested a huge sum and instantly the possession of Bitcoins became illegal you will have to find ways and what if u didn't ?
It's risky at this moment but yes for long term investments its worth it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.
If it does become a long-term trusted store of value, BTC should trade around $2,000,000 a coin (depending on how many coins are lost and are actually in circulation). That is over 100x the price of where BTC is today.
If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero (unless it becomes a "cool" collectible... which is a possibility).
So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.

your criteria are too much, dont push it, $2,000,000 a coin??? seriously? the price of bitcoin is dependent on a real time traffic of demand versus supply, who would buy bitcoin with that price? bitcoin today has proven its long term value, from the day it started up to this date, for sure bitcoin will increase its price from time to time but you have to consider the market share of altcoins and other crypto in the future, you can rest assured that bitcoin can be relied on even for a long term. just trust the system and read all the graphs and read the market.
It is something that is possible. It is a market, and demand can actually bring a lot for this space and we may actually get to see something like this happening in the long run, but when is what no one can know. I would not have thought in 2009/2010, we would have even gotten to this point and if anyone should mention it, it would be like a joke, but here we are, and still trying to give a push higher. The market is just starting comparing to where we are and what the future may hold, so as a long term store of value ? It is indeed !
Cointertrade

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

I think yes! bitcoin is most proven coin in cryptocurrency world! bitcoin always deserve long-term trusted store of value! I suggest you for keep faith over bitcoin for best investment.
yes of coarse bitcoin is proven and tested, bitcoin really become a long term trusted store because we all know that bitcoin is a currency that holds a long time and many years already past but still be the best currency ive ever known and i think this is the best when it comes to investment.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.
If it does become a long-term trusted store of value, BTC should trade around $2,000,000 a coin (depending on how many coins are lost and are actually in circulation). That is over 100x the price of where BTC is today.
If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero (unless it becomes a "cool" collectible... which is a possibility).
So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.
Yes I totally believe that bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value and trust. This is because since bitcoin has started its value and price have continuously increased and it is still continue to increase day by day. This is because of the increasing popularity of bitcoin among the people who are willing To invest in bitcoin. This has also increased the users throughout the world who use bitcoin on daily basis. So bitcoins demand has increased among the people because of which it safe to say that its value will also increase in the future.
Agathai

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin has become a reliable and long-lasting "store". The development history of 10 years, the growth rate is proportional to the popularity. You probably will not choose it because of the unstable price but the "bitcoin" store is of great importance and position in the economy and society. Samsung has the idea and put into production of dedicated chips to support bitcoin mining. Dell can accept bitcoin. I do not think they are wrong.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

It was already long enough if you are asking that bitcoin could be trusted for long term, the price of bitcoins is very cheap before back in 2013 and there's no one interested on investing in it till the price rise up today in the market.

Yeah, bitcoin already spend a long term and now bitcoin has come in this stage where we already have profit from it. If we have bought bitcoin since 2 or 3 years ago, now we come in this stage where we could make profit in a day and the next month bitcoin may be fall down, still we are in profit, But i do agree on it, that bitcoin has become long term trusted store of value. 

My opinion the only term investment is very power way for the profits in bitcoin so if you want to store more amount for investment you will definitely choose bitcoin long term investment .
By doing long term investment you can make better life ahead. Reason is, bitcoins are continuously growing in this world. No matter the price, as this is volatile coin so you can expect a low price as well, but still the fame and popularity is continuously increasing for bitcoins. So just don’t worry about the end in bitcoins, it would be best for you. Keep confidence in them and invest.
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

I think that everything depends on the position of the government and central banks, if there is a law on the regulation of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, then everything is possible.

SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Yes of course, you can use Bitcoin as a long-term store of value, although the price does fluctuates heavily due to its high rate of volatility, but sometimes you will make profit or maybe loss. But Bitcoin is good for storing values, maybe just take it as an investment and leave it for as long as you like and when you need, if the price is down, you then need to have patience till recovers to a better rate and you can take it out.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

I think that everything depends on the position of the government and central banks, if there is a law on the regulation of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, then everything is possible.
Not exactly we think that government participation makes crypto especially  bitcoin will become long-term trusted. It also the community adoption have a huge contribution for its successful development. Besides,  crypto regulations become a basis to gains more trust from investors.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

Yes it will be a long term trusted investment, the price of bitcoins today is increasing continuously and if you are going to invest today then there will be a huge chance for you to get wealthy in the future just like what happened to other investors back in 2013.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

I believe that bitcoin can be a long term trusted coin because of its specs and usage. The scarcity also of bitcoin makes its endurance, why? Because if it has unlimited supply of coins then for sure its price will not goes up. The tendency is that, many investors will pull their investment because bitcoin is not profitable.

off course, I agree with you mate. bitcoin can be a long term trusted coin, because of its specs and usage. it is simple and secure. also so popular.
To believe this thing that bitcoin is the best possible choice for long term investment of money, the very first thing which can help you in doing so is none other than that of getting more information regarding bitcoin and that spending more time in learning the behavior as well as the performance of the bitcoin. You yourself will, then be easily convinced and that you will take this decision.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:56:01 PM

Of course, it can be a long-term reliable value store. Not only Bitcoin,all of reliable coins can. But, i just wonder that why do you want to invest in the long term? So, short-term investments will earn you more profit than wait so long. In the meantime you will lose, that is, you have to be prepared for it, you have to manage your feelings and you will see the result yourself.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:42:56 AM

Yes, it's possible. Because Bitcoin has a lot of advantages that are so useful to businessmen. It will never go down or no one can make Bitcoin disappear aside from not having internet. So I beliece Bitcoin will stay for a long period of time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: