Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a long-term trusted store of value?  (Read 3329 times)
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

I think yes! bitcoin is most proven coin in cryptocurrency world! bitcoin always deserve long-term trusted store of value! I suggest you for keep faith over bitcoin for best investment.

I'm also say yes. Bitcoin will always deserves for long term trusted store of value. The days in the crypto world will last for long there is nothing to worry about crypto in the future, I see it will take a long time with the bitcoin growing and the more new bitcoin users will be the power for bitcoin will not drop all the prices that will persist for a long time in the future, I'm sure bitcoin will remain popular with more and more new users will become stronger for bitcoin, the absence of which can govern it is an advantage to continue growing without being burdened by anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

yes it is possible. Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value in close future. not so far..
mrsimons121

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

Could be, we all see that bitcoin development is on the rise, this makes all bitcoin users optimistic with the future of bitcoin, I'm sure that everyone is getting more confident with the future of bitcoin.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

If I think bitcoin is suitable to be utilized as one of long-term investment places because the exchange rates often increase so that opportunities for traders to gain profits can be realized by holding asset for several months.

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

because bitcoin has been used as a place to invest our money, and the results of investments in bitcoin is very promising and bitcoin also provide a large enough profit to the user bitcoin

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

For me, as what Bitcoin showed to us that it is helpful to everyone it will surely be a long-term trusted store of value. People will surely invest and store their money in this business and this can be trustworthy. Aside of that, this is the first cryptocurrencies that gained absolute dollar value, and it also has its own recipe for success. But trust will also depend to the people who understand and know Bitcoin.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

I think so Bitcoin is already on the path of becoming a store of value. People had started using it for storing their funds quite similar to gold. The basic goal or function with which the Bitcoin was launched was to be used as a currency; for innovating the worldwide payment system or making international transfers. But people are gradually forgetting its original function and started treating it as a store of value. So this is contradicting a good currency can never be used as a trusted store of value.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

Probably yes, now we don't see a bad situation, sometimes we can see a crisis, but for a long term we can trust on it and invest.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Stephen1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

i believe that bitcoin can be a long term trusted coin because of its specs and usage. The scarcity also of bitcoin makes its endurance, why? Because if it has unlimited supply of coins then for sure its price will not goes up. The tendency is that, many investors will pull their investment because bitcoin is not profitable.

rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

Its all about demand and supply of Bitcoin,More awareness of Bitcoin will generate more demand and if supply will not meet to demand will result skyrocket prices.It is experience that Bitcoin have worthy restore value if take a look past history of Bitcoin it increased due to course of time.
Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

If it does become a long-term trusted store of value, BTC should trade around $2,000,000 a coin (depending on how many coins are lost and are actually in circulation). That is over 100x the price of where BTC is today.

Where do you get this figure from?

Bitcoin has the basic characteristics of a store of value, the main one being a limited supply. It will need to have some utility for it to be trusted as a store of value so it must succeed in some form as a currency.
True, bitcoin has the perfect characteristics to be a store of value in fact its characteristics are even better than gold, however there is a lot of competition with many other alts trying to take its place so if bitcoin is become a store of value it needs to leave no doubt that it is the best coin in the market and for that it needs to be adopted as a currency or have some other use.
although bitcoin there is a lot of competition with many other alts, but bitcoin is still the first.
This proves a coin that is trusted for the future.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.
If it does become a long-term trusted store of value, BTC should trade around $2,000,000 a coin (depending on how many coins are lost and are actually in circulation). That is over 100x the price of where BTC is today.
If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero (unless it becomes a "cool" collectible... which is a possibility).
So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.
I think you should not invest long-term bitcoin at this time, even though you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly increasing but this is just a short term buy, in long term, bitocin prices are still is in bear market. So long term investment in bitcoin at this time will be very difficult and the risk will be very high if bitcoin prices fall sharply by the end of 2018.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:35:09 PM

The Bitcoin is fast still becoming a force to recon with in respect to other altcoins. We are being told that more uses of the Bitcoin will soon be unravelled by the developers and definitely, the store of value comes to play and increasing its price value will be inevitable. I can't really place a timeline on the actual happening date but it is bound to happen.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:08:56 AM

The Bitcoin is fast still becoming a force to recon with in respect to other altcoins. We are being told that more uses of the Bitcoin will soon be unravelled by the developers and definitely, the store of value comes to play and increasing its price value will be inevitable. I can't really place a timeline on the actual happening date but it is bound to happen.
Yes it is a long term trusted currency in the world and it will never dead because many of people want to more improve this currency for their future, so that's why bitcoin will more popular from other cryptocurrencies and most of people will more attrect to bitcoin and its price will more high and profitable, so it will more survive from 100 years above .
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:52:27 AM

Yes it can be used for long term investment but the price of 2 million per bitcoin is too high, it's possible but it will take time and the chances is pretty slim, but for sure it will be very profitable if we keep bitcoin for long term, there are some positive news that makes the chances of bitcoin grow big

Take a look at the early years of Bitcoin, no one can think it has reached over $18,000. $2,000,000 is a very high level but I think nothing is impossible, for a long time to come. I am investing in Bitcoin and I encourage people to do so in the long term.

Of course, Bitcoin will become a reliable and valuable store in the future. Maybe not for long.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:17:44 AM

Where do you get this figure from?

Bitcoin has the basic characteristics of a store of value, the main one being a limited supply. It will need to have some utility for it to be trusted as a store of value so it must succeed in some form as a currency.
True, bitcoin has the perfect characteristics to be a store of value in fact its characteristics are even better than gold, however there is a lot of competition with many other alts trying to take its place so if bitcoin is become a store of value it needs to leave no doubt that it is the best coin in the market and for that it needs to be adopted as a currency or have some other use.
Under limited supply, global acceptance either as digital asset or digital currency, bitcoin has a good prospect for trusted long term store of value.Its price will keep rising. With global adoption, bitcoin price in the future might be more stable than today so people will be more interested to buy or invest in it for a long term period of time. It is more practical than gold due to no physical asset underlined.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:28:19 AM

Yes it can be used for long term investment but the price of 2 million per bitcoin is too high, it's possible but it will take time and the chances is pretty slim, but for sure it will be very profitable if we keep bitcoin for long term, there are some positive news that makes the chances of bitcoin grow big

Take a look at the early years of Bitcoin, no one can think it has reached over $18,000. $2,000,000 is a very high level but I think nothing is impossible, for a long time to come. I am investing in Bitcoin and I encourage people to do so in the long term.

Of course, Bitcoin will become a reliable and valuable store in the future. Maybe not for long.
What's been mentioned is the true fact. Apart from this we need to know the growth it has acquired over time. Because, by the early days of bitcoin into usage there were few more cryptocurrency into existence. But none were successful in terms of development as well reaching the user community. Even by that time bitcoin gained the strength and the same will continue.

Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:38:39 AM

Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.
If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero (unless it becomes a "cool" collectible... which is a possibility).
So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.
I guess it is good to invest bitcoin but maybe not for too long. Yes it can be trusted and reliable but we just cannot tell the future. We must bear in mind that iin every investments there corresonds risks.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:00:44 AM

What's been mentioned is the true fact. Apart from this we need to know the growth it has acquired over time. Because, by the early days of bitcoin into usage there were few more cryptocurrency into existence. But none were successful in terms of development as well reaching the user community. Even by that time bitcoin gained the strength and the same will continue.
from the topic being stated above, yes it is true that it has a long term store of value, most people misinterpreted what is it, but the fact is that, the real investors and those people that are really interested that had also invested into bitcoin saw its potential that is why they give it a try and just let the time pass by and see what happens.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

Well, i believe crypto currencies, not just Bitcoin will see a long term investment option and all the people ho held on to see this happen will be so flipping rich. Besides, we invest money that we are willing to lose so that's really a no brainer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: