Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a long-term trusted store of value?  (Read 3329 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

Yes it can be used for long term investment but the price of 2 million per bitcoin is too high, it's possible but it will take time and the chances is pretty slim, but for sure it will be very profitable if we keep bitcoin for long term, there are some positive news that makes the chances of bitcoin grow big

Take a look at the early years of Bitcoin, no one can think it has reached over $18,000. $2,000,000 is a very high level but I think nothing is impossible, for a long time to come. I am investing in Bitcoin and I encourage people to do so in the long term.

Of course, Bitcoin will become a reliable and valuable store in the future. Maybe not for long.
What's been mentioned is the true fact. Apart from this we need to know the growth it has acquired over time. Because, by the early days of bitcoin into usage there were few more cryptocurrency into existence. But none were successful in terms of development as well reaching the user community. Even by that time bitcoin gained the strength and the same will continue.
Bitcoin community will continue to grow and it will keep bitcoin prices up and make hold and store bitcoin until the future is very worthed to do, why am I so believe this? look at the increasingly popular of bitcoin on the internet and start spreading to all corners of the world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tatars kun

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

Zotapay presents merchants with the widest range of global and local payment solutions available in the market with the added benefit of a PCI hosted payment and multi-currency support.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

Yup! Bitcoin and other crypto currencies will have a long term store value. So long as we see a less volatile price on them. The less volatile a coin gets, the more people and investors are willing to adapt them into their business. So that's why we need to hold on to our coins and not panic sell our holdings.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:47:40 AM

Bitcoin will forever be a store of value valuable in the long run as well as functioning as Coat of Pride the natural life of cryptocurrency.
Strong and Weak the value of bitcoin all of it depends on our trust which is entirely as a user.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:00:39 AM

Now holders prefer to hold rather than trade it, so it proves that bitcoin is a valuable asset or long-term trusted store of value, which from last year to now it's rise and expected in the future as well, we holders also know that if we sell our bitcoins, we will lose our investment value which in the future will be profitable.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

Yes it can be used for long term investment but the price of 2 million per bitcoin is too high, it's possible but it will take time and the chances is pretty slim, but for sure it will be very profitable if we keep bitcoin for long term, there are some positive news that makes the chances of bitcoin grow big

Take a look at the early years of Bitcoin, no one can think it has reached over $18,000. $2,000,000 is a very high level but I think nothing is impossible, for a long time to come. I am investing in Bitcoin and I encourage people to do so in the long term.

Of course, Bitcoin will become a reliable and valuable store in the future. Maybe not for long.
What's been mentioned is the true fact. Apart from this we need to know the growth it has acquired over time. Because, by the early days of bitcoin into usage there were few more cryptocurrency into existence. But none were successful in terms of development as well reaching the user community. Even by that time bitcoin gained the strength and the same will continue.
For the past few years, bitcoin has been very profitable and beneficial despite the fluctuation it experienced and I believe it will continue to deliver. From crash its price is increasing rapidly with minimal plunges. Bitcoin has a future and can become a long-term trusted value but I don't think it can happen overnight, it would take some times. It also needs proper execution of strategies, acquiring the appropriate knowledge, reducing the degree of misconceptions, investing the amount that you can afford to lose and grow, and the strong faith we have towards it.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

Now holders prefer to hold rather than trade it, so it proves that bitcoin is a valuable asset or long-term trusted store of value, which from last year to now it's rise and expected in the future as well, we holders also know that if we sell our bitcoins, we will lose our investment value which in the future will be profitable.
everyone will know that bitcoin is a very good asset for the long term if they look at it from the year before. I'm sure, many people are just realizing it. actually a lot of people who do trading to increase the number of bitcoin they have.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

If bitcoin will continue to grow in the same way in its price, then I think that it will not be a reliable long-term repository of value. At large price values of bitcoin, it will already represent a significant risk for investment. If bitcoin greatly increases in price, then its holders will be very worried about their investments. Then any negative information can attract panic, people will massively sell their bitcoins and it can depreciate. Therefore, it will not be a reliable long-term depository of value.

tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

In fact, bitcoin has proved it, and its use has been well recognized and has made it a reliable cryptocurrency. Many investors invest in bitcoin because of potential long-term potential.
TokenAgency

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

We certainly think so Grin Bitcoin is already a trusted store of value, being the prototype, and relatively successful up to this point. When adoption becomes more widespread, and regulation becomes more concrete, we think that confidence in Bitcoin will grow dramatically. Bitcoin, at this point, is very much here to stay!
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

Bitcoin is good investment and store of value at the same time. As an investment, bitcoin price growth is very profitable and as store of value bitcoin is very safe. Indeed we should have investment on bitcoin even that a small portion because bitcoin market always growing
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

The bitcoin is getting more and more attention from investors and people in general because this crupto currency is decentralized and not being taxed in the majority of countries. so the demand for the bitcoin increases as well as its value.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:40:37 AM

We can not say that will really happen in the future, but for bitcoin to become a long trusted storage of value , I already believe in that no matter what happen in the future , because I trusted this kind of dimensions in the digital world, the first I know bitcoin , I never thought that this is true , but as time I join this bitcoin , I am so amaze for this technology in the internet.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

For economic reasons, governments may be less favorable for bitcoin as a store of value. If governments decide to lean in favor of bitcoin as a store of value, like gold for example, they would essentially be fighting over the leftovers at this point.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

It has been and will always be until the crypto sphere seize to be no more. Bitcoin is now one of the best established crypto and proving that its demand never perish. I could say that in the long period of time that it actually seize to be of existence , it have shown great improvement and stability in the market. There were great recognition of its use also making it as a reliable cryptocoin.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

I think that the bitcoin has many characteristics that makes it so attractive to the investors. There is the anonynimity that it provides the user with when it comes to the ttransactions plus it has the ability to support a good price level without any government interference.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

I think that the bitcoin has many characteristics that makes it so attractive to the investors. There is the anonynimity that it provides the user with when it comes to the ttransactions plus it has the ability to support a good price level without any government interference.
they hope to make transactions quickly with a decentralized system. and they hope government can legalize it so that prices increase significantly, so lucky for those who already know bitcoin in the beginning
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:18:27 PM

many billionaires and many celebrities will store bitcoins as a form of asset in the coming future just like equivalent to gold
johniadeluca

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

It depends on its adaptation. At the moment it seems all financial regulators are against it; however, it doesn't solve the fact that theoretically, it is more efficient than a lot of modern day processes.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

The Bitcoin is fast still becoming a force to recon with in respect to other altcoins. We are being told that more uses of the Bitcoin will soon be unravelled by the developers and definitely, the store of value comes to play and increasing its price value will be inevitable. I can't really place a timeline on the actual happening date but it is bound to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: