Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waves  (Read 452 times)
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

This is a real undervalued gem right now. It used to be in the top 20, have no idea why it's gone down. Development has been solid, and their smart contract and TX/s capability is much better than ETHs, it's essentially a better version of ETH. I think Waves will take off again soon.
The possibility why waves drop their ratings on the market cap is all because of the newly hyped and pumped coins which overtook some of the positions of the good coins out there if you will observe the top 20 coins right now some of them are newly created coins or some unpopular coins, got hyped or pump by some groups of whales to attract investors, that's their common way of making such coin more famous and costly.

laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

I still believe in waves will be a strong coin in the future and holds some waves for the old one. although not as popular as the ether maybe the wavea is less advertising or how so developers are not too interested, and it's possible that waves still take a long time to be popular like the ether
Yes waves has the strong coin and has the strong community. We observe that waves has slowly improvement in the market but for sure in the future waves can be huge with its value. They have shows an update in terms of development so I am still observing the activity in the market.
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

I also support waves from the day one and i am expecting it to reach much better numbers. I think it has all the ingredients required to be a succesful coin. Project it self is very promising and it's developers are qualified people. There is no reason for waves to not be as good as ethereum in long term. Tho it's going a bit slower than most of us expected but i think it will break it's chains before too long and it will reach hundred bucks in mid term.

ajoy

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

I want to join this waves, looks like interesting, are security is secure? because of many websites was hacked and get lost much of coin, thanks for the information
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

Waves has a very powerful development team. They regularly update on their github. I do not appreciate the technology of the Waves. In the future, Waves will definitely increase the value but certainly not faster than the current ICO.
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

I also believe in waves and Hoping that holding 13 waves until now will be worth it in the near future.
I will hold my waves till the price of it os half of the current price of bitcoin.

Wow sound good man, you will hold your waves until become like that. I hope I can be like you, can hold coins very long time. (Maybe after this I will buy waves 1-5 maybe because I have no money  Grin)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

I also believe in waves and Hoping that holding 13 waves until now will be worth it in the near future.
I will hold my waves till the price of it os half of the current price of bitcoin.

Wow sound good man, you will hold your waves until become like that. I hope I can be like you, can hold coins very long time. (Maybe after this I will buy waves 1-5 maybe because I have no money  Grin)

Just get on coinmarketcap and find a decent looking project with a very low marketcap. There's still some good projects out there with market caps of less than $10,000,000 or so. Those are what you want to buy into and hold. They're more than likely going to go up.
lucky_girl

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Waves went from 2nd March 2017 - end of year 2017 x70. If they will reach in the end of 2018 only 20 or 30 dollars will be very bad. I expect 100 dollars and more.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

reason why i believe in waves
1. very professional dev
2. strong community
3. the best Decentralized Exchange called DEX
4. Great Planned features see the detail below or in waves site (https://wavesplatform.com)
    - Smart contracts (non-turing)
       Hardware wallets, shapeshift
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Messaging, off-chain, front-end
    - Lite-client
       Turing complete smart contracts

so i believe this year will be the year of waves
I am on this forum for some time and i always write about waves cause i believe that its price in this and maybe at the beggining of next year will bounce even 10 times!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

I agree that waves has nice idea. But nobody know when price will rise at least twice. For now easier make profit with another altcoins
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

I agree with most of your statements except that 3. the best Decentralized Exchange called DEX, if it is the best then decentralized exchanges cannot compete with centralized ones. I think new ones like oax will be exceptional
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

The waves were bought in the beginning. I expected more promising growth, a little disagreement. But still, the investments paid off, and this is the main thing.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

Definitely waves have a better future, the volume at the moment is low but it may be a good entry point for waves, when the market recovers and the btc consolidates then we will definitely see big growth in waves.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

I saw a lot of topics here with strange name like "fraud scum" that contains accusations against the head of the company. And all this looks very strange because project looks real with the good team and working product( agree there are some bugs in it  Grin)

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

1. very professional dev
2. strong community
4. Great Planned features see the detail below or in waves site (https://wavesplatform.com)
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Lite-client

i didnt understand why waves didnt became an eth.

everyone has big excepts from this coin but it didint give peoples hope
JPNM8

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

I bought waves near enough at its ath at around $13 Sad

I did by more though when it dipped but still my average is pretty damn high.

Although Waves hasn’t gone in the direction price wise as I would have liked and thought it would go, I’m still holding out. Doesn’t really matter if I’m holding out till end of year or even next. I put in what I could afford and believe it will go up in price, it’s just about the log game for me. I’ll be holding long term and hopefully it will pay off!!
Kinoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:00:27 PM

I bought these coins a long time ago, but they did not bring me a profit. But I can not sell WAVES, because it will lead to losses. I regret this purchase.

gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

1. very professional dev
2. strong community
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Lite-client

I believe in Waves too. You forgot the leasing platform and token creation tab.

yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

I had and still have great hopes for waves. It’s not a random regular coin that will fade away. Waves is product of a hard work and it’s a smoothly working platform. It just needs couple of key points to improve but that requires some time. We should give waves little more time be the waves we are expecting.

oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:51:46 PM

i have hope for Waves but the problem is there are no many ICOs on waves as ETH or even now on NEO. Waves is a platform same as ETH or NEO but no really good project on waves so the price doesnt go up so much. If we see in coming days many ICOs project based WAVES than we can see easily $150.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: