Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joining ICO or Participating Bounties and Airdrop??  (Read 380 times)
Aljerome31 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

ICO's now become most Popular.. but Airdrops also been popular to..

Which you will choice.. Participating In ICO's Spending Dollars and wait to earn.

Or

Participating in Bounties or Airdrop. With-out spending dollars but rather gives you more effort.

Which one you will do??

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:13:06 AM

It all depends on your own choice and your ability. For example, you have funds to invest in ICO better you invest. And you have the skill to create a blog or video and the like when you do not have funds to invest in ICO you better participate in bounty program. And suppose you do not have to struggle to invest or participate in bounty program. You better join in airdrop. Because airdrop is very easy to participate. all of it back to each person.
Aljerome31 (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

It all depends on your own choice and your ability. For example, you have funds to invest in ICO better you invest. And you have the skill to create a blog or video and the like when you do not have funds to invest in ICO you better participate in bounty program. And suppose you do not have to struggle to invest or participate in bounty program. You better join in airdrop. Because airdrop is very easy to participate. all of it back to each person.

Thank you for that words.. It gives me more Idea.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

I would prioritize finding a good bounty campaign and making sure you follow the instructions so you get a nice payout. Then on the side, you can sign up for the airdrops. But I don't think the airdrops give so much. Only a few tokens, that in the end might not be worth a whole lot.

Spending your own money on ICO is a different game. Depends on your financial situation. How about investing the money you earn from bounty and airdrops and see if you can make it grow through ICO's?

christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:50:55 AM

Will its good to join in a ICO. If you jave good profit to invest on them. But for me i didnt have enough profit to invest a ICO. Thats why ill go to bounties and airdrop. In that case i will still recieve the token on that ico. But not too big. But for me its enough
flywind08

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:51:41 AM

why not both.
Sometimes it is too difficult to understand the technology
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:52:33 AM

Which you will choice.. Participating In ICO's Spending Dollars and wait to earn.

Or

Participating in Bounties or Airdrop. With-out spending dollars but rather gives you more effort.

Which one you will do??

Why not choose both of them. Bounty and participate in ICO.
If I find a good ICO that I believe will be a great success in the future, I definitely will join for their bounty (if any) and participate in ICO
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:56:23 AM

Deversification is all we have! Deversificate all you have money and time. For better project with big potential and great team behind it you could invest your money for the others you could do some job, investing your own time on it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:59:18 AM

Or

Which one you will do??
Its depend on what is the good choices for you, because all of that is good and has potencial also so it your choice.

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:21:56 AM

Or

Which one you will do??

You can choose to do all three.  Don't limit yourself to one type of coin distribution if you can avoid it.  You can also do all three for the same coin assuming they have bounties and airdrops.  I suggest following the coins you like and go for it. 
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:27:06 AM

I'm doing the 3 of those mentioned above (ICOs, bounties and airdrop) But most of the time , I'm doing bounties and portion of what I earned from those bounties I put it on ICOs that I really want to participate. When it comes to airdrop , I'm very careful with this one especially if the airdrop is asking for donations or asking for your privatr keys.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:28:57 AM

It is really good to participate in ICOs that you know that it will be a success in the end, as long you have capital/much money to buy coins. Then if you dont have money then you can participate in their bounty program and join many airdrop so that you can earn tokens and make income.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

Or

Which one you will do??

Problem with ICO, if you invest on them and the coin or token will not be listed in the exchange due to the developers not doing roadmap then you'll lose your investment, Same in Airdrop but you will only lose your time participating in the Airdrop if i will choose in the two i'll prefer to do Airdrop and As for the ICO i'll just wait for them in the exchange there will always be cheap seller of those ICO due to AIRDROPS.
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:43:46 AM

Joining in an ICO is good only if you'll join to a nice project. You should consider some points if an ICO is profitable or not. Because if not,your money will end up nothing. If you are still hesitant to risk your money,you can join bounty campaigns. With this,you will earn money without cashing out.

I suggest you to do both. You will gain larger amount of profit if you'll invest and work for them at the same time. Although airdrops are not 100% sure,you'll lost nothing if you'll try.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

Or

Which one you will do??
Bounties and airdrop are the project used by crypto currency scam this days. Based on past experience,joining an ICO is the best this days due to the better chance of earn 2x or profit when the coin get listed on exchange but I'm be a promising ICO which involve experience team.

Jezren

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:46:42 AM

In bounties and airdrops you'll just invest time and efforts and when you get paid its up to you whether you dump or hold,its still a win win situation for you..while in ICO's you'll have to spend money and you should have a lot of patience for the project to grow in order gain million dollar profits.So which one would you choose ,wasted efforts or be broke?..  Grin.kidding!But for me I Joined bounties and airdrops first , I already gained profits in airdrops after more than hundreds of forms I've sign up(only 10 are legit.haha) and now I'm participating in bounties and some of my profits I spend it on ICO'S.
KANZEE

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

What are step know joining the ICO and the bounties
I want to invest and also want to participate in bounties programe
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

Or

Which one you will do??

if you have money and willing to risk then you can participate or invest in ICO at the same time you can also join bounty campaign and airdrop. it is always good to have multiple jobs to do if you want more money. just choose the right ICOs and bounties so you won't lose your money and time.
samamatara

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

Comparing airdrop and participating in ICO is like comparing apples and oranges. They shouldn't be mutually exclusive
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

I would prefer to participate in bounty campaign, as i don't want to invest any money. But, I don't like airdrops, I think most of these airdrops are a scam.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: