Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is why ICOs should pay in ETH instead of Tokens  (Read 426 times)
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

not a bad idea in general! there is only a problem that the developers are hoping for those who will not sell their bounty rewards immediately after receipt. It is more interesting to distribute tokens and not money

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

I agree with you and your opinion is very precise and on point, many ICO's investors are the ones who are at risk in this dump in the market after the first listings in ICO''s im aware of this because I am also a bounty hunters but I don't dump that fast because I wait for the project to fully launch it's potential we can say that some bounty hunters are greedy and wants to earn money in a fastest and as soon as possible. That's the reason why many ICO's hate bounty hunters when it comes to the first listing of the ICO.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

Your idea is very precise, I remember with the XUC exchange union project. If I'm not mistaken they pay campaign prizes using eth. This is very influential on token prices in the future, because there is no dump of the campaign participants and developers do not need to spend money to pump the price of coins. At ico the price of XUC is only $2.2 and the current price has reached $6.6 , very different from the project paying the campaign reward using its own coin. This is the best solution for the project to go according to plan and without any risk.
Here it is precisely noticed, so it will be much better and more favorable both to both parties. It is a pity that many do not think of it before.
ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

I agree with your opinion. Campaign managers should read this article. I'm bored with selling tokens after the end of the campaign. I hope the bounty campaign will pay with eth or bitcoin.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

Clearly stated and you really have a great point about this, because the investors are the ones who are being put in the risk once most of the bounty hunters dump their coin on the first day that the coins is listed in exchange instead of holding it and wait for the project to prove and rise to it's full potential, because clearly some great project really takes time for them to show their full capability in the market.

davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

I agree with the author, devs should realize this before all ICO's investors start taking this situation seriously i think that most of the new investors got burned during this bear market and some of them think that all ICO's are scams.

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

2% of total budget isn't that much, so it can't dump prices. Moreover not all participants sell immediately after ICO. But paying in ETH is much more attractive for bounty hunters. Also I saw some projects which clarify in bounty, that they buy back tokens in ETH
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Payments to signatory campaigners for their promotion of the ICO project in ethereum would be very beneficial to all ICO project participants and his team. This would save many problems from absolutely everyone. Those same members of the generosity campaign who would like to get the tokens could already at any time when the token goes down in price, buy it for the received ethereum. Either when completing the participation form, indicate what he wants to receive a payment - ethereum or released token. It would also be very convenient.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: