Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ontology ONT - Price speculation  (Read 24791 times)
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

I have been following Ontology since I entered the market..It was very successful even though it entered the market in bad time.
Yeah I see, but at least look at their current development, they doing pretty well so far, and I agree Ontology was very successful, I have a speculation for the price, I think that will be stable for the next few month
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

Oh I definitely believe in ONT. Buying the next dip.
Hope that you got ONT for your reasonable price, but seems like it perform exceptional so the story may reverse likely more rise up rather then dip. The entire market is down except ONT which has rapid growth for some reason.

Haven't bought the amount of ONT i was intending to just yet. Feeling super fomoed right now  Grin

I also bought some with intention to buy more but the dip I am waiting for did not come (yet).  I hope it does.

The dip never came and I purchased more at $4.00.   I am 50% ahead but wish I purchased more when it was $2.00 (my original purchase) Sad
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

I regret that i dident buy any ONT.... Just holding the ones from the Airdrop from Ontology and NEO.SO is this always happening But when btc goes back up.the value of ONT will increase as long as the statoshis dont drop.or just recently? that is ONT being safe haven, i notice it doesnt go up when btc is going up.But when btc goes back up.the value of ONT will increase as long as the statoshis dont drop. Smiley
Adio

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

I just can't imagine the price of ONT despite its supply, I'm kinda optimistic it might reach $10 before year end, free money for those who got the 1k unit airdrop
Sher123_

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/125 - ONT on HITBTC this is a real signal that ONT will growing up? Sign up and voting for this news to take your first points on YEENOT.TODAY
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

I just can't imagine the price of ONT despite its supply, I'm kinda optimistic it might reach $10 before year end, free money for those who got the 1k unit airdrop

Got the 1k airdrop. sold it all @ 2.80 now i regret selling it.

KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

Hey guys,

what do you think, what will 1 ont worth when they gets listed on a exchange?

https://ont.io/

It will be over ten dollars soon, i am more than confident.. I miss those old times when it was less than a dollar, came on, i dont know why i did not invested on this coin when it was on ICO Stage.

110910ktx

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

Ontology Launches Smart Contract Tool “SmartX” https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/ontology-launches-smart-contract-tool-smartx-611a6065f3f1

It has already been one month since we open-sourced the first batch of Ontology projects and we have received enthusiastic response and feedback from developers and the greater community.
110910ktx

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

Ontology Open-Sources VBFT Consensus Mechanism and new Version of Underlying Framework https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/ontology-open-sources-vbft-consensus-mechanism-and-new-version-of-underlying-framework-2257530c5504
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

Hey guys,

I think ONT needs time to grow and stabilize their business. After that, they will have accurate annual reports to make plans in the future. If we invest heavily in the ONT, they will have more capital to expand our business. With excellent staff, they will be able to thrive in the next 2 years.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

Hey guys,

I think ONT needs time to grow and stabilize their business. After that, they will have accurate annual reports to make plans in the future. If we invest heavily in the ONT, they will have more capital to expand our business. With excellent staff, they will be able to thrive in the next 2 years.
It will be touching $6 sooner than later, i am more than confident on Ontology and the team behind the scenes, it is more than probably that we are gonna see this token on bittrex soon.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Grossmeister

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

This is an amazing project. I did not expect such a strong growth of this coin. It seems to me that this is not all. Perhaps we will see another wave of growth.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

Hey guys,

It will be touching $6 sooner than later, i am more than confident on Ontology and the team behind the scenes, it is more than probably that we are gonna see this token on bittrex soon.

Didn't take any time at all...$7.16 now. Cheesy
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

I think this project is very good, so far I do not have time to see and buy other tokens during ICO because my wallet is thinned and also the time I stop to work on the project in progress. But I think that the fall will start after the rapid growth. At that time, you can buy this coin for long term storage. I think this is a good long-term project.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

Ontology got featured as #1 coin to invest for long-term:

https://bestcrypto.tv/848/top-coins-for-long-term-ont-eos-icx-wan-gas-neo/
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:51:59 AM

This is an amazing project. I did not expect such a strong growth of this coin. It seems to me that this is not all. Perhaps we will see another wave of growth.
I bought 5k token from ico and i still hold it right now. Not only amazing but this is awesome ico. It gives me more than 35x just in some months after ico and that's generous amount after zilliqa.
The developer is really active and they have already released the test net. Look at someone that has already posted a recent update on the development progress above you.
adet23rc

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:06:39 AM

Holy cow, just look at the price! +40% in 24 hours! Feels so good after buying some just a few days ago! And I really cant imagine the euphoria of those who bought this on the ICO stage. I am really glad for all of you, guys. Hope some day I will get in such kind of project early too.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

I bought 5k token from ico and i still hold it right now. Not only amazing but this is awesome ico. It gives me more than 35x just in some months after ico and that's generous amount after zilliqa.
The developer is really active and they have already released the test net. Look at someone that has already posted a recent update on the development progress above you.
That was very much worth it your holding until now, i am sad i didn't bought when it was too cheap in the exchange and now it keeps on rising, i would let this miss the chance than to buy at this price. ONT Team was so great as they made this very succesful.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
jackmuu

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

Ontology is getting hyped a lot, got listed again as #1 altcoin to invest in 2018. Curious what will happen once the hype stops :O
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

Who else thinks that the price is going to reach more than $50 before the end of the year?

What if it is the next NEO? I do not want to miss out this opportunity to invest.. It is following NEO's pattern.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: