Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Germany, bitcoin was recognized as legal tender  (Read 1471 times)
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

already there are many cases in the world's judicial practice, when bitcoin is recognized as an asset, and it can be divided through a court between joint owners! Europe understands that the crypto world is the future! the development of the crypto world will give a tremendous impact in the development of the entire world economy! Soon we will see the leading countries in this direction of the development of the crypto world! I am sure that this is the future, and all countries where there is a ban on the crypto world and bitcoin, should pay attention to those countries - where they promote the entire crypto world system!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cliparts

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

This is really a good news and I hope other countries also follow this. Sooner or later everyone will realize the benefits of crypto.
Of course one day it is going to happen when everyone will accept bitcoin as legal currency without any fear, if we talk about this news then Germany always try to follow and use the new technologies, it is really nice to see how fast and independent they are taking decision about their currency acceptance, same as Germany I am sure some more countries will accept bitcoin as legal currency then it will be great days for all investors.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:18:06 PM

I have heard a lot of good things about Bitcoin in Germany. I would like to become a citizen of Germany to be able to invest in Bitcoin legally

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

Germany and Japan are big countries, and they have accepted Bitcoin. I was not surprised to hear that in Germany, Bitcoin was legally recognized

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

It is hoped that many nations will recognize that Bitcoin is a legitimate auction currency. This may lead to higher bitcoin prices in July

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

Today I also read this news in a prestigious newspaper in Germany; it seems that Germany is trying to legalize blockchain technology. This is good news for us

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

its really great news for crypto industry
Yes, this is the best news of the day, and I am confident to announce that the price of the crypto market will increase a lot today.
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:27:01 PM

Yes, but it is kind of old news. Some people in Europe moved to Germany to avoid paying taxes for their bitcoins when cashing out.
I do not think that everyone has to move to Germany to avoid paying Bitcoin taxes when they withdraw money, because the cost of moving from Asia to Germany is more than pay taxes for Bitcoin.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

This is really a good news and I hope other countries also follow this. Sooner or later everyone will realize the benefits of crypto.
Agree with your opinion. It is hoped that the whole world will also know the great benefits of cryptocurrency brought to them

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

If this is true then maybe I will travel to Germany tomorrow. I hope that I can pay many items with Bitcoin or altcoin in Germany
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

As far as I know, Germany is one of the countries that know about Bitcoin very late. Because I see ICO projects of Germany only appear in the last few months, but now Germany are much closer to Blockchain than other countries.

Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

I do not even know if you need to believe them or not, just Socratus is much cooler bitcoin
UniQue7

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:14:27 PM

Good for Germany, hopefully, more countries see this as an opportunity for this advancement.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

Germany Approves Bitcoin is the very good news of bitcoin, This country is using bitcoin at large level and they approve bitcoin to improve the digital world of transactions and everyone should come on the bitcoin transaction because this news will impact every person in the country and they all are using bitcoin freely in between the country,.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

This news is a welcome development  to the crypto family. German is a power house in European economic community. This one piece of news is enough to drive other European communities to adopt bitcoin as a legal tender.
wavesdonotunderstandme@gm

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

This is a good and useful information for Bitcoin. I hope that there will be more information like this and many countries will accept Bitcoin for the market to recover quickly. The profitability of Bitcoin is undeniable, as more and more countries accept it.
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

This is another progression forward for fortifying the economy and building up Germany's budgetary foundation. Digital forms of money are viewed as legitimate delicate and won't be taxed.Cryptocurrency trade administrators will be excluded from paying duties on the off chance that they go about as a go-between for their sake. Commissions are paid willfully in conduct so they ought not be burdened either.
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

It is really cool, but I think nowadays ICO is the popular and sustainable. I want to share with you my latest discovery - Socratus. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. It is designed to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. For instance, they can help the insurance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses. Basically, they work with different kinds of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident and etc. Moreover, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped.
dangkhoasn

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

I like this news  Cheesy. Bitcoin is still popular in European countries. I'm from Vietnam and I hope in the near future bitcoin will be popular in my country. Grin Grin Grin
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

This is quite a good news for bitcoin as this would warrant more people to use bitcoin in Germany. Also, I have this belief that over the longer term, many countries in the world are going to legalize bitcoin and all its citizens would use it. Fantastic news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: