Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Germany, bitcoin was recognized as legal tender  (Read 1471 times)
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:43:33 AM

Great news that Germany has legalize this currency as tender and it will be the model for those countries who has not yet recognized crypto as good but Germany has a developed country so other less developed countries will also follow this useful way to use it. May be in the coming years the crypto usage will be more advanced and on daily basis hundreds of new coins are coming into the market.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

I really like this trend of adoption of cryptocurrency by large countries. This is a good sign for bitcoin. I hope that its full-fledged global implementation as a means of payment will happen very soon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

I am pleased with every news that any country accepts bitcoin on its territory. Especially if this country is such a world leader as Germany. This means that we are on the way to accepting bitcoin as a currency around the world.

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

This is great news for the whole cryptocurrency world, even though it is not so new. The more countries accept bitcoin, the better for technology development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

Very positive news of course, and hope for another countries to follow germany's step. Some products made by germany are quite popular in several countries and hopefully this will be one of the reason for a country to follow germany's step.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

Germany is one of several country that already recognize bitcoin as payment. More country will following in near future and its good for crypto community. The door open for big investor because government already regulate
Silent77

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

its a good news in crypto world  all country should legal the  bitcoin.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

i think it will good for bitcoin future. i hope in the future we can use the bitcoin for daily use, like the real money, debit card, creadit card or anything else that we use everyday

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

This is excellent news, and will probably lead to a spike in the value of bitcoin. You cannot ban legal tender, as it is now a recognized form of money.

If we can get a few more headlines like this, Bitcoin will take off again, and potentially become accepted elsewhere when other countries follow suit.
wow I really salute and support if bitcoin can be trusted and used in the payment methods of daily life and I think that's a developed country like Germany always advancing its country in today's technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: