Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:54:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest or bounty?  (Read 9514 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

Most big projects lately don't have bounty campaign. When some value is raised by bounty invest in tokens that don't do bounty. So one can make some more profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

i will pick bounty first than to invest, because i need to earn first before going to investment. Also, I need to study first the market, I need to be careful by investing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

I think bounties are interesting and i believe they are reliable investments too. If you get the chance or the opportunity to join or
participate in bounties with promising potentials, you might profit more in the future or months to come. A bounty which usually
is commonly associated with ICOs through several various campaigns of some sort on different social media platforms. Once
bounties are done and the coins are distributed. If these coins effectuate at a certain time, degree and level on trading platforms,
a person could profit seriously from it. But mostly bounties are frequently associated with long term investments since it takes
some time and patience for them to flourish. Bounties are a good start but optional.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

There are rights to the existence of these two ways of participating in the ICO. I want to note that the lack of bounty of the program does not guarantee that the project is of high quality.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If you have the money to invest then do it, bounties are never going to bring you a great amount of coins, bounties are mostly a way to claim some coins and earn some money with a little luck, investment is for those that truly believe in the coin and are willing to risk their money in it, the only disadvantage is that with bounties at worst you only lose your time but with an investment you can lose all your money.
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

I think that joining bouty campaigns are a better option as it allows you to earn tokens without you spending.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

I prefer to participate in generosity campaigns. On the one hand, it's quite an interesting activity, where you can simultaneously talk about the topic of crypto currency, learn more about it, and simultaneously earn new tokens. Since it is rather difficult to say beforehand which ICO project will be successful, it gives some piquancy to the situation and the visibility of a certain game where you can win or lose.

Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:01:05 PM

I think that joining bouty campaigns are a better option as it allows you to earn tokens without you spending.

Its depends how much money you have. If few bucks than yes, but if you invest thousands, and have a full day job/ other bussiness to do, it can be just wasting your time. But good projects can give nice income...
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

I prefer to join bounty because there are so many who offer bounty and can choose which one we want

because klo investment there must be capital but I do not have the capital so better join in bounty only
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

bounty is good if you have time, extra cash for some work.
invest if you have the funds.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

Yes it is better as Bounty rewards are free and everyone are looking for these. You can take it both if you are wanting to earned more other than way of doing bounties at all time. But it always keep on mind that, don't put all  your money in just one investment, it is better to spread it so you have chances to recover once you loss in other invested coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

Depends on your resources,if you have enough money to start investing with altcoins,trading or mining would be better but if you dont have the money or the resources to start ICO investments the best thing to do would be to join bounties first,because it is the safest thing you can do to get enough money to start trading or mining cryptocurrencies.

BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

I think that is possible to devide to Bounty and Invest
rjrajonno

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

Invest is a one them system earn money.we are join the bounty campaign and work every week twitter,facebook,reddit,youtube,airticale,etc.So invest and bounty system earn is very nice.
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

It all depends on the project, sometimes I buy a coin, and sometimes I join in bounty. Different situations

lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

I prefer both of them, but I think some bounties can be much more profitable than investments. Actually, I think both of them have many pros and cons, and also I think you have to have luck to get profit with any of these ways.

freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

I prefer bounty,but sometimes if like ICO then invest. it all depends on the specific conditions and I would combine these two parameters
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

I'd do both.
Invest in it when you have the knowledge about it already. Join the bounty  for updates plus bonus tokens.
It is like you have the bonus from the pre-ICO then you will get more.
Not bad if ever the price expectations was unable to be hit. You still have some fall back because you ended up with a lot of bonus in your hands.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Agent99

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

Hello!

these are two different investment and not comparable, but I trade with a part of my money and also participate in some bounty programs. you can also do same.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

I prefer to join bounty because there are so many who offer bounty and can choose which one we want

because klo investment there must be capital but I do not have the capital so better join in bounty only
agree with you, I prefer the gift rather than having to invest
Because in addition to needing a lot of risk capital is also great even if the successful profits will be very good but still I prefer to get a small profit with a risk that is also small
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: