Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest or bounty?  (Read 9514 times)
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Hi, I prefer to join bounty and airdrops. It seems more profitable. Projects that gave out airdrops months ago can be worth $100s of dollars now.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

I think that those 2 things aren't comparable - bounty may be efficient if you have free time and instruments to do it, but it won't bring you a lot of money. Investing, however, may bring lots of money.
You are right, but the difference is very great. Not only in income but also in spending money. If in the case of a bounty campaign we spend only free time, then with investments we risk money.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

For me because I dont have much money as capital for investment in ICOs, I am relying on bounty. Bounty is giving me good coins as well. Though it takes too long to receive rewards, I still keep my patience and do bounty. It is enjoyable also.
just continue that attitude,in due time you will taste the success of hardwork,bounty campaigns offers much bigger than signature campaigns,though it take long period of time before we finally take our ice of cakes but when it comes,contentment is what you will have,and bounty is more easier than normal campaigns because it required lower number of post per week
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

I also think that it is better to combine these tools.
In my opinion, both are really good ways of making money and that you can get some good earnings by doing either of these. However, it is better to invest the money into any of the crypto currency if you have this much of money than simply relying on the bounty campaigns as it has got higher chances of having more money. You can do both the things simultaneously as well but your prior focus should be on investing of money.
Bonus777

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

You can both invest in ICO and take part in bounty companies. Nobody forbids you to combine this. Especially money for investment is not endless. And by participating in bounty companies you can get additional investment.

illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

Both are best options but depend upon your schedule which one is prior and fit to schedule.Bounty need more time and attention if you avail the time bounty also fruitful.Investment just one time and hold for best moment.
Idun

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Both of them. I invest and also participate in bounties. I think they are two compatible activities, in fact, participating in bounties has made me more demanding with my investments. It has also taught me a lot about how teams are, now I know what I want to expect from them and what I don't. It really is a learning process, apart from the reward.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Mining brought me to the world of crypto currency.
Over time, I became interested in various bounty companies as an additional source of income for money.
After I collected a little money, I began to invest in the ICO project ...
I personally think that all this can be successfully combined.  Cool
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

Why dont  you can to combine this 2 types of activities: bounty you  invest and spend only your time, Invest - you invest your money)))  One does not interfere
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

Hello!

I started with a bounty campaign. then after i have funds that i earned on bounty I invest it on some ICO that i think will be successful in the future. sometimes we win sometimes we lose.
I will do the same. Now I started with bounty campaign. When the time comes that I can have enough funds I am going to invest. It is good to invest also. We can earn a lot.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

Hello!

Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

You could join to bounty campaign to get an enough funds for an investment, in terms of profit through investing you could gain a much higher income than bounty campaign over a given period of time. Then while waiting for the success of your investment maybe you should participate again in to bounty campaign.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
yoyosans

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

Both of them. I invest and also participate in bounties. I think they are two compatible activities, in fact, participating in bounties has made me more demanding with my investments. It has also taught me a lot about how teams are, now I know what I want to expect from them and what I don't. It really is a learning process, apart from the reward.
I strongly agree that both are good, to invest in need of capital and good analysis and experience gained during learning about crypto, for now, I more follow bounty to get enough capital to invest. And the most important is the learning process that can be taken as an experience.
andiko

Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

Not having a good start-up capital, you can start with a bounty to make money for a good investment.

ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Why dont  you can to combine this 2 types of activities: bounty you  invest and spend only your time, Invest - you invest your money)))  One does not interfere

Yeah, ideally, you should be doing both.

Invest first, that doesn't take a lot of time and then do the bounty with the rest of the time.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

The invest to share are bountry coins related to cryptocurrencies of digital money.Bounty is introducing a decentralized bounty hunting network with a staking and token burning based review system for submissions driven by blockchain technology.The Bounty Coin is a tradable token that will provide a platform where bounty hunters will be able to receive payments in tokens in exchange for completing bounty tasks for ICO startups.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Hello!

I prefer you to join to some bounty then the tokens that you got or the income of it, invest it through different coins though , this is a basic method which can be result to a positive income. The buy low and sell high method which you can earn , and buy at the lowest and sell at the highest this will give you passive income, and then  I prefer you to join in bounty though to get you started thats all.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

it's completely two different things, investing is a passive income, a bounty job, but you can save the coins and it will be like investing

Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

You can participate in bounty and then invest earned coins into another coins or tokens of another ICO.
So the word "or" should be changed to "and". Than you will get great strategy => "Bounty AND Invest".

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Tailgaters

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

If you think you can invest profitably and have the money to spare, that has bigger potential.  But it's risky and requires capital.  If you have no budget, no trading skill and plenty of time...then bounties are the way to go.
ukr2net

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

They are completely two different things. But bounty is for people that don't have money or don't want to risk. Bounty is good when you have a lot subscribers and followers in twitter or youtube for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: