Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:08:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest or bounty?  (Read 9514 times)
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:01:17 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 04:49:58 PM by Matdog

If investing means we put a then put the money to get more money.
If I am more interested in the bounty of the campaign though so I also use the money to buy a new coins.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Investing and Joining Bounty Campaigns are two good ways to utilize the use of the Cryptocurrency Industry. You can join bounty campaigns that will give you money and with that money, you can invest it in something that you know will earn you more money and in that way, you are letting your money earn for yourself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

The question comes down to what you have available, is it money or time? If you have money, then the best route is through investment and I'm guessing your time is better spent earning elsewhere. This way you can select already established projects and encounter less risk (theoretically) along the way. If you have time, then bounties are the way forward. But be selective as some will involve hours of work over months, with little reward at the end of it. Don't sign up to any old bounty without reading up about the project and being confident that the rewards on offer will deliver when they reach your wallet down the line. It is as important to spend time researching bounties as it is with investing, they both cost you, just in different ways.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

I recommend you to join bounties instead of investing.
Well, it's just in my opinion. Because in bounties, you will not release money and you will still gain or earn money.
There are advantages and disadvantages in Everything
Disadvantage in bounties especially on altcoin campaigns are chances that you will not be paid for your effort and there are also ico projects not paying their bounty particpants even the ico is successful

Onit008

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

In main time, invest and bounty it is same. Actually, this is a good project in opportunity. In addition, many people choosen  bounty. Because in bounty can get a profit in short times. Besides, in invest is same get a profit but in invest we can get a profit in long times. So if l choose, l would like to choose a bounty in my project. That's my opinion about invest or bounty.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Investing is a great business to do here in the crypto world. But this is only applicable for those who have a capital to do it. It is good since you just need to select a potential ICO and wait until it succeed. But if you don't have a capital for that then the most ideal thing to earn is by joining the bounty campaign.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

Hello!Its depends what u like Risk with ur money or dont and do signature bounty campaign.Bounty campaign is very good u invest little time and get good rewarded for that,then u can hodl and grab someday lambo,but u need to prticipate very clearly read aboput all and analise all names,surnames,street adress utc....About icos is now scretchy thing with most scams and no future work,dont participate now waitning for ico regulation.

qen10

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?
For me, I do prefer bounty to get crypto because I think doing it can make a lot of profit in short amout of time than investing but in a wise strategy to earn more profit is to do both bounty and invest.
yurisoares

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

Actually, both is a good way to earn some profit but as for me, participating in bounty campaigns is referable since i don't have much to spare. I have limited financial capacity as of the moment so i earn coins thru bounty campaigns and it is actually great.
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

It depends on your situation. If you had enough money i suggest you to invest instead of joining bounty. But if you don't have enough money you can join bounty and collect some coins to invest later. Because when you invest, you can get some added bonus on your first buy.
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

Invest. Because you can buy a new token and win

Win if you choose the right ico project but if not then your capital is in dangerous.
You will be ok with lose if you are good money manager because if not good maybe you use the hard money and lose it for investment so you will regret about what you did.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

It depends on your situation. If you had enough money i suggest you to invest instead of joining bounty. But if you don't have enough money you can join bounty and collect some coins to invest later. Because when you invest, you can get some added bonus on your first buy.

This is true if we can do both. Why not do investing and bounty. If we have extra money to use for investment why not use it to increase our holdings aside from doing bounty work. It's just a matter of doing research about our target project so we can win a lot from this.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

Investing is always best one as compared to the bounty.If you had choose bounty ,before that you need to check it thoroughly .From my knowledge,most of the bounty are legit.But in investing,you can choose any coin based on your wish.Bitcoin is always the best coin to inverse your hard earned dollars.
Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

with good and potential ICO i will do both invest&bounty to increase number of good coin holding
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I already have a very large investment experience so I prefer to invest. Some of the bounties campaigns are really interesting but I also investing in coins and most of them are growing.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

I am very surprised by such questions, especially when people ask and try to decide and choose exactly one thing. People do not be stupid choose both options and act, because now these options are and tomorrow they simply will not be. Be smarter.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

I love bounties because they are risk free.  The problem is that they take up time, so now, I have to work on figuring out a way to fit them into my busy schedule. It is a trick balancing act, but, only picking the most promising projects and talking with others about why you are doing bounties and potential upside of it makes it easier

Investments are fun too, but they cost $$$ Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

I prefer to do bounty campaigns, as it grows my capital. In a couple of months I will be able to focus on investing.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

lol, What a great way in advertising an ICO, haha. But anyways, regarding the question, I honestly do prefer to do both trading and investing altogether since I do not want to be limited into just a single way of earning. I really do want to maximize what I can get to earn every year which is why I do as much work as I can depending on the free time I have when I do not have work offline. I often ask myself; Why do only a single job when you still have time to do another and a few more?

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

Hello!

lol, What a great way in advertising an ICO, haha. But anyways, regarding the question, I honestly do prefer to do both trading and investing altogether since I do not want to be limited into just a single way of earning. I really do want to maximize what I can get to earn every year which is why I do as much work as I can depending on the free time I have when I do not have work offline. I often ask myself; Why do only a single job when you still have time to do another and a few more?
The fact is that you need to answer honestly not only to the public, but to yourself, that the crypto currency gives good opportunities, And it is equally possible to do without real work. I'm just engaged in crypto currency, investing or trading in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: