Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest or bounty?  (Read 9512 times)
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

I also trade and participate in bounty campaign, but not for invest due the lack of knowledge how to choose a good investment. I'm choose to following a bounty campaign because it's easy and don't need a capital. I sold a half of the reward that i get from bounty campaign for trade, so i can earn extra money from it.

For me i prefer bounty because in real life its like a home job and  you can get a knowledgre about cryptocurrency.bounty is good in every people dont have a money because we can recieve a token without money to use so that good for me a bounty but it goods also a investing a crypto but its very risky but i think investors monator everyday the price what crypto to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:49:11 PM

As a participant of bounty campaign I can invest if I find the project very promising. So anyone can combine bounty and investing.
yes that is good suggestion but keep in mind that some coins are there for ICO in which a person become doubtful so in that case we have to participate in their bounty so after that when they fulfill their promise and the project get success then we will not regret for to not get some coins to participate in that coin. While there are some projects which are clear to see that yes they will get success so we have to invest in coins like that.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:59:57 PM

In order to get a good profit you need to invest and join the bounty. I think this is a great way to multiply your capital in a short time. I have been doing this for a long time.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

It depends on your user rank and how much you're willing to invest. A higher rank user such as a hero or legendary member would probably be better off just participating in the bounty, as they usually get a large share of the stakes for doing so. A newbie or Jr member might think twice about wasting their time with bounties, as they tend to pay very little. Also, if there is a lot of competition for stakes, it might be best just to invest, as you might end up with less rewards than you think otherwise.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

both have good and bad points so i am into both  Cheesy
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

Both, Investing in an ICO is very risky for me, but with enough understanding I think it will be fine even though often the end result is not fully as expected. But investing and joining the bounty program is a must-try thing, because both of them really have an opportunity for us to earn a pretty good profit.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

Well I do both usually because I like to support the project in both ways , advertise and buy into ICO but I do this only on the projects I really love and recently I have discovered TimeBox and I must say that I'm suprised what this team can achieve with this project.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

You can't compare these things: it is completely two different actions, investing is a passive income, while a bounty is a real job.
Though both of them require basic knowledges and understanding of a crypto world to distinguish decent projects among scam.
Personally I would prefer investing, but participating in bounties can be a good preparation to it.

kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

to minimize risk and we can find safe by following bounty, because after all bounty is a job that we do not require capital and does not require high risk. so different from investment if investment has capital and also big risk.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

if you have a large capital, then investment is the right choice, but if you really start from zero, then bounty is the first thing you must do, because besides without risk, you also get a lot of knowledge from following various bounty programs

Yes you are right in Bounty you'll get alot of tokens and learn something new ideas and knowledge on all about Cryptocurrency and economics growth. The risk is you'll have no time in your family coz all your time and efforts are on bounties.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

I think if you really have time and money for investment you can do both but If you lack money you can do bounty because it doesn't really requires money, all you need is a bunch of effort for you to accomplish the campaigns you are in.
I rather choose both investment and bounty. Why? Because we should grab the chance to have a profit, these two are profitable. But we must choose the right and good project that will grow in the market for us to earned money to our investment and doing bounty.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Of course i prefer bounties because investments are risky, even if sometime the benefit in investment is bigger than in bounties but I still choosing the safety way which is bounty.

arondaly

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

I prefer to start with bounty campaigns, as it grows my capital I will be able to focus on investing.
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

Hello!

Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If you are starting new you must reward yourself. If you do not have a budget for your investment, this can be your support. The best bounty and investment.  Smiley

dongxier

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

Both, Investing in an ICO is very risky for me, but with enough understanding I think it will be fine even though often the end result is not fully as expected. But investing and joining the bounty program is a must-try thing, because both of them really have an opportunity for us to earn a pretty good profit.

I agreed with you. I will also participate in both.
Especially after I spent all of my money, I had no more money to invest in cryptocurrencies. At this time I would participate in some bounty campaigns to earn some tokens.
Budi kusuma

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

if I honestly prefer bounties because if to invest I lack funds
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

You can get ICO coins for free if you follow Bounty. But if you become an Investor, you can get your coins instantly and get the benefits that normally can not be earned through Bounty. In conclusion, Bounty has a smaller risk dibangding Investment.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:48:15 PM

I like bounty coz it is not all about money. Bounty can make you money but not you give money. While invest is required to give your money then after all you aren't sure if the ICO will success. If not your investment will fall down but if yes congratulations to your jackpot price. Bounty is hard but I am preferred to join coz no money is involved.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

Investing is always accompanied by risk, but you do it yourself, but the campaign for generosity is not such a risky option and you spend only your time
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:54:44 AM

As for me, I am still learning and discovering things about crypto currencies, and I prefer joining in bounty campaigns. If you started bitcoin with no bitcoin at all, this is a good choice. Investing means putting all your money in a project. After earning altcoins, you can now invest and make your money bigger through this.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: