Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto currency helps?  (Read 346 times)
junrecana

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

crypto currency  helps me in my needs especially in financial. By joining bounty campaigns in bitcointalk i will have the opurtunity to earn tokens and exchange it to real money. With a minute of time, and less hustle you can work even at home or school. Thank for crypto and im very happy to be one of this opurtunity.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Unfortunately, except for earnings and knowledge of something new the cryptocurrency to me while nothing gives. I waiting it in the real live. Basically for now this is just speculation on expectations.
spyallover

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

You have a project that will require a lot of money to complete it. Then you can turn on a crypto currency. You will see that many people have invested in your project to make it successful. Your project will be success and Investor got a good profit.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

Trading cryptocurrencies really changed my life,financially i was able to acoomplish all my goals in life with the help of cryptocurrencies.I was once a jobless person since i graduated 5yrs ago,but now with bitcoin's and other cryptocurrencies i was able to achieve half of my goals in life and i am very happy to what i have right now really contented.

sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

Yes because of security and transparency that are not controlled by the government or central bank.
Crypto currency is also more secure because it is not tangible so can not be in fake
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

It helps when it comes to financial,it really changed my whole life because i am once of those lucky people who bought bitcoints when it was less than $10 and i really appreciate the life that bitcoin has gave me,i am helping those who are needy and i will help those who needs help.Cryptocurrencies are blessings because your shit life can turn into a good life.

boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

This market is now deeply entrenched in my life, but using coins that I have is not possible so I sell them and buy dollars or invest in ISO
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

It really does, i starting bounty hunting a year ago and know i have bought my own house car and i invested to some traditional business so i will have some extra source of income,i am planning to start mining so that am still earning while i am asleep.Doing cryptocurrencies needs a lot of time so but i am sure your hardworks will all be paid off.

Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

For me, this is an additional income. I want to note that this is more than income from the main job.
I would call cryptocurrencies a parallel world. This world allows everyone to become a little richer.
I hope very much that this trend will not change in the future.

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

It is a kind of investment like currency, gold, shares and real estate. These investments are regulated by governments. But for crypto there is no regulatory body.
shkwarka333

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

xopoший пpoeкт)вceм yдaчи
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

How does crypto currency help you? In your life, in you needs..

I am a student, 18 years old. In my country, 18-year-old really can not make much money, self-esteem is not high. But thanks to Crypto, I now have my own income. I do not know how long the ICO is. But I will take advantage of this time. I am a bounty hunter Smiley
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

if I think crypto currency is very helpful in the development of bitcoin...
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

it helped me financially 
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Of course it did help my poor life into something else,it gave me enough resources so i can fullfill my dreams and hopefully my goals in life.Doing cryptocurrency trading and mining is really worth your time because it can give you much money that can grow bigger in the future,that is why most of the early adopters like us are surely going to be rich in the future.

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Crypto has influenced my life very much. I found an excellent source of income thanks to crypto. I am very glad that day I heard about bitcoin. I'm sure that crypto will make our world better. Blockchain technology can change the whole world for good.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

It helps me to be financially and mentally stable,because most of the achievements are from the cryptocurrencies,it really changed my life,the way i am living now is much better before i was involved with the cryptocurrencies,bitcoin was a life saver it turned my thousands into millions that is why i am very thankful to what i have now.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

its also a matter of freedom. when u invest in crypto and use it then u participate in a movement to disempower financial industry. i personally feel satisfied.
vaso11

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:46:04 PM

At this stage my life helps Bitcoin, since I exchange bitcoin to the dollar, and I live at the expense of this, but I think that in the near future I will not have to exchange, and I will be able to live and pay for goods directly by cryptocurrency

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

First crypto help me through making fast and smoth transaction to online merchants and some to my friends they accept crypto which is very convenient. Second I used crypto as an investment vehicle, so I believed and invested in crytpocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: