Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Wind Energy Mining. Green Energy – Green Mining  (Read 15997 times)
WindEnergyMining (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:06:49 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 12:09:27 PM by WindEnergyMining

[ANN] [ICO] Wind Energy Mining. Green Energy – Green Mining. Token sale start on March 20, 2018

PROJECT UPDATE PAGE 6

How often do we think what we and our children breath in? Do we think what electricity is made of when we turn on the kettle in the morning, or why it snows where it shouldn’t be any snow? Crypto currency mining consumes a huge amount of electricity, at production of which mainly fossil sources – gas, coal -  are used. This particular issue has become one of the reasons for restrictions imposed on the mining of crypto-currency. The only way to solve this problem is to develop and increase the production of alternative energy

Unfortunately, the green electricity producers often face reluctance of bureaucratic entities and political elites, closely related to oil and gas monopolies, to support such production. Moreover, producers face deliberate intention to impede their development. The possibilities of the producers are limited by the bodies regulating energy sector, new unreasonable requirements are introduced, and the production becomes impossible in principle. In such circumstances, the payback problem is thrown into sharp relief. The possibility to build new green power stations is doubtful, because the political and bureaucratic obstacles connected with oil and gas sector lobbying, limit the freedom of actions of the industry willing to develop green energy production.

The Wind Energy Mining project aims to circumvent these obstacles.

Our company has been dealing with wind electric energy production in Latvia for more than 10 years
The company owns 7 wind-driven electric power stations with total capacity of 4.5 MW. The geographical location of our wind power stations lets produce electricity throughout the year.
We are going to use our electric energy for mining for cryptocurrencies and to allocate the proceeds from mining to the development of production and new power stations construction.

ICO OBJECTIVE AND DETAILS
ICO objective is fundraising for the further development of wind energy production, through an Ethereum based token issue.
WEM tokens are debt tokens
WEM price – 0.001 ETH
Accepted currency – Ethereum
Buyback price – 0.0015 ETH

Whitepaper
https://etb.lv/pdf/Whitepaper_Wind_Energy_Mining_(en).pdf

ICO launch: March 20, 2018

Buyback start: in 9 months after the ICO and fund raising
Buyback period: 2 years
Detailed information on our token, possibilities of buying, and buyback you can find on our homepage www.etb.lv

PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Purchase of mining equipment
Increasing the capacity of the wind park and its supplement by solar power stations
Use of renewable electric energy for cryptocurrency mining
Cryptocurrency selling – return of investments and further development of the project

ALLOCATION OF TOKENS
90% - ICO participants
 5% - the team
 5% - bonus program

ALLOCATION OF ICO FUNDS
28% - purchase of 1,000 ASIC Innosilicon A6 LTC or 2,000 Antminer L3+ and 1,000 Antminer S9
12% - purchase of GPU equipment (6,000 GPU Radeon VEGA 64)
15% - construction of solar power stations with total installed capacity of 2 MW
15% - project implementation costs (construction, electric installation)
30% - modernization and increasing the capacity of the wind park

RELIABILITY OF INVESTMENTS

* Existing wind park – guaranteed electric energy for mining
* Long-term operational experience
* Transparency of the project – all information is available on our website
If the planned amount is not raised (or bigger amount is raised), the project costs will be reduced or increased proportionally according to the amount of raised funds. The project will be started within the available amount.

PROJECT ROADMAP

1Q 2018 – Preparation for the ICO, the ICO launch, fund raising
Up to the end of 2018 - Procurement and installation of mining equipment, and wind generator park supplement by solar power stations
2019 - Mining. Token buyback
2020 - Mining. Token buyback. Renewable resource park modernization and capacity increasing

Partners:
www.belovitlab.ru
www.smartcontract.ru

Connect us:
We are on  
Facebook
Telegram
Twitter

links on www.etb.lv

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

So I can't see your team right now? At least tell me, is Your project based on a real relationship or is virtual Dating?
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

Please tell us who the dev team is, it's a necessity
Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

As far as the information mentioned in this article is concerned, I am looking forward to updating the whitepaper, dev team, ...etc
WindEnergyMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

As far as the information mentioned in this article is concerned, I am looking forward to updating the whitepaper, dev team, ...etc

You can find this information on our site www.etb.lv

WindEnergyMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

So I can't see your team right now? At least tell me, is Your project based on a real relationship or is virtual Dating?
Quite real. As we mentioned, the members of the team are our company's employees and involved persons. Information about the company and description of the team are at www.etb.lv. Whitepaper contains both short description and photos of the team. You can also find us on Google Maps. Anyway, thank you for the reply, we'll fix this shortcoming and update the article.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

Quite real. As we mentioned, the members of the team are our company's employees and involved persons. Information about the company and description of the team are at www.etb.lv. Whitepaper contains both short description and photos of the team. You can also find us on Google Maps. Anyway, thank you for the reply, we'll fix this shortcoming and update the article.

Maybe you can post the team members also on your website and not only in your whitepaper. So it's easy to check their profiles. People here are sometimes lazy to read whitepaper. And please add their profile links also. And from what I understood, you will build the mining farm in Latvia also, but do you have the legal permits already for that?
WindEnergyMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

reserve Russian translation
By the moment, our website and Whitepaper are in 2 languages - English and Russian.
WindEnergyMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

Maybe you can post the team members also on your website and not only in your whitepaper. So it's easy to check their profiles. People here are sometimes lazy to read whitepaper. And please add their profile links also. And from what I understood, you will build the mining farm in Latvia also, but do you have the legal permits already for that?
[/quote]

Thank you very much, we are updating our website. All the needed information will be available ASAP.
WindEnergyMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Yes, we are planning to build the mining farm near our wind park; the land is also our property, we don’t need any legal permits. 
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

Is the photo from your website yours?

If all the information is true and correct, why is it that it's not gaining attention from the community? Might need good promotional campaign here.
Hordyyy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

You have a pretty nice project idea, but i need to see an detailed info about your devgroup. It's not enough for now, is it? Huh
WindEnergyMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:52:55 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 11:12:48 AM by WindEnergyMining

Is the photo from your website yours?

If all the information is true and correct, why is it that it's not gaining attention from the community? Might need good promotional campaign here.

Yes, the photo is ours
WindEnergyMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

All the information is true and correct. Our company has been registered in The Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia since 1994. The official information on the company you can find at Lursoft: https://company.lursoft.lv/en/etb/40003215866

We are working at the beginning of our promotion campaign.
fridkeller

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

I like your project because it's based on real things!
I think I'll research it more and consider joining.
I wish you good luck!
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

if i remember it correctly,this kind of project had been created a few months ago before 2018.
but until now we could not see anything from them or even they did not active anymore.
can you tell me what is your relation with them ?
because both of you use 'WIND' or based on 'WIND' to make the project.
lastly,
what make you so special other than 'Green' thing ? what is the differences between your project and other project?
as we can see none of them can survive for a year or event they were only survived for a few months time.
WindEnergyMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:19:03 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 04:36:14 PM by WindEnergyMining

if i remember it correctly,this kind of project had been created a few months ago before 2018.
but until now we could not see anything from them or even they did not active anymore.
can you tell me what is your relation with them ?
because both of you use 'WIND' or based on 'WIND' to make the project.
lastly,
what make you so special other than 'Green' thing ? what is the differences between your project and other project?
as we can see none of them can survive for a year or event they were only survived for a few months time.

We do not have any relation to any other project. In the process of the development, we've done some research and have come to the conclusion that there are some projects that use the word "wind".
Our main difference from other projects is that we've got our own production base presented by the wind park, and our own wind electricity ensures the viability of the project. Mining will let us sell the electricity at a higher price than when it is sold to a grid. When selling electricity to the grid, the price is 0.09 EUR per kWh, mining will let sell it at 0.62 EUR per kWh. Thus received funds, in turn, will go towards the development of the renewable energy park, which is our main goal.
mexcicojorz

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

waiting the continuation of this project, I keep an eye on this thread
Zuhran

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

who are your advisors? and when will there be more information about the project? when will the sales start?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
WindEnergyMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

You have a pretty nice project idea, but i need to see an detailed info about your devgroup. It's not enough for now, is it? Huh

For the moment, this is really all our team. Each of us possesses many years of experience in the industry, and we are confident that we can implement the project.
To carry out some tasks, for example, legal advice, we are going to involve subcontractors and advisors.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: