Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:00:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding new bounty/rewards programs?  (Read 161 times)
randomduck (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

Hey all,

I know that a lot of coins do bounty programs, or reward schemes as well as airdrops. Is there any way to find new coins offering these features? The market just seems flooded with new coins everyday, so its hardto know where to go.
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

Check Bountyhive.io bountyplatform.io and bounty0x.io all that site is platfor for bounty hunter participate in bounty campaign in easy way. Some of it doesnt even require you to write a report at bounty thread every weeks

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Hey all,

I know that a lot of coins do bounty programs, or reward schemes as well as airdrops. Is there any way to find new coins offering these features? The market just seems flooded with new coins everyday, so its hardto know where to go.

Your rank is a newbie. There is no bounty for newbie on this forum. You need to look something like a telegram, twitter or facebook bounty.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

Your rank is a newbie. There is no bounty for newbie on this forum. You need to look something like a telegram, twitter or facebook bounty.
Thats exactly what he mean mate, he isnt ask for signature bounty anyway. And for OP you can find good bounties at this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 or at bountyhive.io you dont even need bitcointalk account there.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

I guess he is not just talking about a particular bounty like signature campaign, he seems to talk about the general bounty programme.
There are so many of them in this forum. Look at the signature so many people here are carrying. Look into them critical, perhaps through the links provided or on bitcointalk forum. This i believe will go a long way to help
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

There are lot of bounties in bounty main thread. But there are might be some scam bounties there as well. Before doing any bounty, you should need to do your own research to identify whether that is real or not.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

Go to the altenate currency section > marketplace > bounties ,there you can find the ongoing and upcoming ICO projects but be careful of choosing because mot of these new campaigns are scams,only join good bounty managers because you will have more chance of getting paid at the end of the campaign,never join a newbie account bounty manager.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

Try to research a real ICO because a lot of ico here are fraud and scams be careful so choose the right one. Ask the pioneer people here or don't hesitate to approach them so that they will guide you in a right pathway.

ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

Hey all,

you're right, I would not even advise to join a bounty campaign by junior member, too small a reward for useful actions.
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

Just look at the bounties section and check every single thread !
No one is gonna do the work for you.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

You can check the alternative section. There you would find so many bounties even for your rank. Your just have to be careful so you don't just waste your time in expectation.
randomduck (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

Thanks for all the replies guys, I will take some time to look at all the places everyone has listed. Smiley
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

Hey all,

I am looking for new programs only on the forum but there are a lot of bad projects, so you need to study very carefully all projects

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
randomduck (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:44:23 PM

Thats exactly what he mean mate, he isnt ask for signature bounty anyway. And for OP you can find good bounties at this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 or at bountyhive.io you dont even need bitcointalk account there.

The links in here are exactly what I am after, thank you.

There are so many coins coming out, so its always good to use their ICO period to see what their project will be like, and it if it worth investing in.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Coins are initially created from the ICO. To understand which of the coins goes into growth, which is not, you need to analyze the companies from which this coin comes out. Some coins hitting the market immediately fall in price and no longer stand up, some shoot x5-10 and more.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

Hey all,

You can go to this site to find a lot of new bounty/reward programs:
1) https://bountylord.com/
2) http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

Hey all,

You can go to this site to find a lot of new bounty/reward programs:
1) https://bountylord.com/
2) http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/

thanks, I will look through these sites, and how often is the information updated there and how relevant information is now on the site?
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

Hey all,

There are many bounty that you can choose in this forum. You should check first and make sure that the bounty is not a sign of a scam. To further facilitate the search you can visit bounty.slavyansk.biz, there are many options and percentage of campaigns.
yaknedo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:07:29 AM

you can see a new campaign on icobench, where we can see where the new and old campaigns are. besides we can see the rating of the project, Team and vision vision of the mission. icobench makes things easy. you can choose your own type of project in want.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

you can see a new campaign on icobench, where we can see where the new and old campaigns are. besides we can see the rating of the project, Team and vision vision of the mission. icobench makes things easy. you can choose your own type of project in want.
There are a lot of telegram groups with such announcemnts. Also Icodrops has a bounty section on it's site, you can go and  always find smth here .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: