Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCP Bitcoin Private is the real Bitcoin  (Read 603 times)
Juulke

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

Let's see what it will bring. For the right price I will sell a bit but I think BTCP will be very valuable (approx $500-$800) in a few months.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

I'd have to disagree with you OP, bitcoin private is not the real bitcoin. There is only one real bitcoin and thats just bitcoin along, not bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold nor bitcoin private can compare the original one. It may be anonymous but can still be traced through the blockchain. It will be the same as other pump and dump altcoins created.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

I'd have to disagree with you OP, bitcoin private is not the real bitcoin. There is only one real bitcoin and thats just bitcoin along, not bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold nor bitcoin private can compare the original one. It may be anonymous but can still be traced through the blockchain. It will be the same as other pump and dump altcoins created.
No it can't be traced, do some research. This is the most important feature in crypto! BTCP is what can actually save crypto from the tyranny of our banking system.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

The original bitcoin was meant to be anonymous but that reality faded away. Now BTCP is implementing a privacy to the bitcoin blockchain to make it anonymous, the way satoshi intended!

LoL pathetic. they just try to insert 3000000 zcl inside btc supply... lol... and the funniest is some will buy this shit, again, if zcl or zen wasn't enough for you... sheep grow wool back... until they get slaughtered.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
yonton

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

The original bitcoin was meant to be anonymous but that reality faded away. Now BTCP is implementing a privacy to the bitcoin blockchain to make it anonymous, the way satoshi intended!

LoL pathetic. they just try to insert 3000000 zcl inside btc supply... lol... and the funniest is some will buy this shit, again, if zcl or zen wasn't enough for you... sheep grow wool back... until they get slaughtered.
The jealousy is oozing through your skin hahahahahahaha
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

jealousy of what? running 100's of gpus, breathing their toxins? enjoying the electricity bills or the heat? ahahahaha. I am laughing. This btcp is just an attempt by a known scammer to insert his zcl stake (after having purged some with zen) into btc. Only ignorant will buy into it, and then they will learn Smiley.

Enjoy the ride... the guy seems to be a master...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
yonton

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

jealousy of what? running 100's of gpus, breathing their toxins? enjoying the electricity bills or the heat? ahahahaha. I am laughing. This btcp is just an attempt by a known scammer to insert his zcl stake (after having purged some with zen) into btc. Only ignorant will buy into it, and then they will learn Smiley.

Enjoy the ride... the guy seems to be a master...
I bet your crying right now...aren't you lol Just come out and admit you were wrong. Its not too late to get in...Privacy is the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

never tried zPIV accumulator I guess? hehehe. ignorance is bliss...

bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

oh my god every fork coin they keep saying it is next Bitcoin newbies keep believing it is next Bitcoin
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

oh my god every fork coin they keep saying it is next Bitcoin newbies keep believing it is next Bitcoin

I think it is more new waves of noobies... if zen wasn't enough...  Tongue

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

Bitcoin is the real bitcoin another coin forked from bitcoin network is just another alt and if that coin named bitcoin private or cash or gold or whatsoever it is still not bitcoin. Bitcoin is the coin which the source code written by satoshi nakamoto for first time. And it is still anonymous. The network also have 1 million coin holded by satoshi wallet. Thats what real bitcoin is.
yonton

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Bitcoin is the real bitcoin another coin forked from bitcoin network is just another alt and if that coin named bitcoin private or cash or gold or whatsoever it is still not bitcoin. Bitcoin is the coin which the source code written by satoshi nakamoto for first time. And it is still anonymous. The network also have 1 million coin holded by satoshi wallet. Thats what real bitcoin is.
Satoshi made bitcoin to be anonymous and now bitcoin core is not. Its easy to track. Bitcoin Private fulfills the true intentions of bitcoin. Privacy, Anonymity, Freedom, we lose that we lose everything. BTCP is the real bitcoin!
@Mkrish7

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

Never Go Full Retard

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

Every single time BTC forks !!  Grin
yonton

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

Every single time BTC forks !!  Grin
The other forks don't offer anything, they have no use case. BTCP offers the most important use case in crypto! Anonymity. Private transactions, the use case is limitless.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

IMO we already have Monero which is perfect.. No need for yet another untested privacy coin IMO.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
yonton

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

IMO we already have Monero which is perfect.. No need for yet another untested privacy coin IMO.
Monero can be tracked, there privacy tech isn't that good. Bitcoins blockchain with snarky privacy tech is the best in the world. Nothing else compares.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

how come can you say that BTCP is the real bitcoin?it just a fork of BITCOIN if you don't know!!

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Monero can be tracked, there privacy tech isn't that good. Bitcoins blockchain with snarky privacy tech is the best in the world. Nothing else compares.
Sorry, but how XMR can be tracked? Why all people include dev's think that privacy is main? Are you have know-how with such technology? Where we can see some confirmations or links about it?
raulo1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

Hi. Lots o haters and fans here. I'll just say my opinion. To say that btcp will be the next bitcoin is a little too much to say the least (and there are projects far ahead from btcp in terms of privacy, like Monero), but I don't see this as a scam. I just don't see huge red flags yet, and updates keep making me feel better about this, even after the fork.
Zcl was created to remove the 20% mining founder's reward from Zcash, and zk-snarks tech for privacy is a nice thing to have. Bringing those features to btc tech could be a good step forward, more so if you think that btcp is a community driven and open source coin. The fork went smooth, the wallets are working, there are regular updates at twitter and medium, there's already hardware wallet implementation confirmed (Trezor), etc. This is the speculation forum, so we are here to speculate and for profits, not so much to talk about tech and changing the world (there are other forums at bitcointalk for that). So lets speculate. The mainnet is already live, Bittrex zcl hodlers have not yet been credited but is confirmed by Bittrex itself that they will in the short term (probably in a few days), wallet hodlers already have their btcp and Tradesatoshi holders too. The coin is already tradable, but only at Tradesatoshi, right now the price is $70 and there are a lot of sellers (not a high volume, but enough to be able to buy at these cheap prices). I didn't know about that exchange site before, but I used it without problems to buy some btcp. No issues at deposits, trades and withdrawals, only a little slow because of the volume btcp's sellers and buyers brought.
Every fork of btc, even shitty ones like btg are above $100 and always have been, even from the start and after the usual initial dump. Bch is above $1000. Even if this coin is a shitcoin (which I believe it isn't, but I could be wrong), there's a lot of room for profit. I don't see why not we could see $200-500 prices (somewhere between bch and btg) in the near term, and that already means like 3-5x profit from current price, and that could happen as soon as it hits a bigger exchange site (Hitbtc, as bad as it is, has high volume and confirmed the listing of btcp). I wouldn't put all my money on this project, but if we are talking only about speculation, this is a very profitable coin just by its name only. If it's going to bring some good things for the crypto world, only time will tell, but that won't keep me away from trying to make some bucks out of it from the beginning. That's just my opinion from a speculation perspective, feel free to disagree (just don't insult, I don't know why people tend to do that just because they are behind a keyboard).
luki19994

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

I think it could be a good coin.
Developers working on many stuff to improve btcp + wallets ...
Here some news

Bitcoin private has reached a new level of meta. A fork of a fork of a fork. #CNBCcrypto

#BitcoinPrivate holders retweet this and make this viral until we get the attention of major exchange to list #BTCP ❤️ @bitcoinprivate @binance_2017 @Cryptopia_NZ @krakenfx @coinbase @bitfinex @BithumbOfficial @HeyRhett @cz_binance @CryptoJake22 @haydentiff @officialmcafee

This was retweetet from John mcafee

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: