Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is technical analysis vital?  (Read 2487 times)
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

at this time in my opinion fundamental techniques are more instrumental than analytical techniques. most of the price is influenced by news, especially Bitcoin. actually technical and fundamental analysis are just as important. but the usefulness is the analysis technique is on the second level. when news is published. then the technical analysis does not work. but when there is no news, it is very important to determine price movements. and what is perfect is to combine technical and fundamental analysis.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

Hi I was wondering what the general consensus was on the use of technical analysis in making long term investments. I know short term day traders get allot of use out of it but if I'm investing in a project based on fundamentals does the technical analysis matter?

It is up to you, want to invest into the type of investment which one because what determines's the time frame, if you use a certain period of time, for example weeks, days or even minutes, then it will be referred to as technical analysis. But if you often see data for several years (relatively long-term), then the thing will be called the term fundamental analysis.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

Yes, of course; technical analysis use by the experts in order to have a guideline in all decisions that they will make, whether operational, managerial or financial aspects.
Through this activity we can be able to avoid the losses or unfavorable results that may occur once the problem arises.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

When participating in this market, each person has different circumstances, capital, risk -> No one like anyone. Each person must self-aware of the risks, opportunities of his own. Something may be right with this person but wrong with others.Therefore, technical analysis is an important part of the Cryptocurrency field, equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed in this field.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

This technical analysis can be very vital when the movement of cryptocurrency prices is only moved by a robot that has a reference to such analytical techniques, but the current price conditions at the exchange place the price of cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict using only such analysis techniques.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

Technical analysis is vital if you want to be a successful trader. Technical analysis help you to ascertain if the trade is going to be favourable or not. Although its not always correct but the knowledge of it cannot be overemphasize.
Coolman4

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

Hi I was wondering what the general consensus was on the use of technical analysis in making long term investments. I know short term day traders get allot of use out of it but if I'm investing in a project based on fundamentals does the technical analysis matter?
nope for longterm you should be following fundamentals because it is what which determines the growth , with technicals you can predict movement for short time only if fundamentals are good technicals will be also good
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

Proceeding with technical analysis in either long term or short is very helpful. Combining it with other variables will have a positive impact on your traders. I suggest you make it a point to use TA when trading regardless of the time frame.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

Technical analysis is vital if you want to be a successful trader. Technical analysis help you to ascertain if the trade is going to be favourable or not. Although its not always correct but the knowledge of it cannot be overemphasize.

IMO, TA is quite difficult to being implement on cryptocurrency because the chart is extremly volatile or uncertain so it's difficult for example to set resistance and support in some time.
Let's compare with the blue chip stock exchange where the chart quite stable so they can make TA more reasoanble for analysis purpose !

Smiley
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

They say hybrid and also you can use the technical part in perfect point of buying and selling. I say it can be really but don't use technical first then funda as you woon't be objective enough to use the chart and numbers as your bias.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

Others think that they can trade without using technical analysis. When I started with trading I thought as well that all I need is to buy low and sell high. Its a necessity! A simple look at the price history will help you decide if its a good time to buy or not. A simple look at the volume will also help you decide if its a good coin to buy or not. What more if you know how to read those charts and use tools like MACD, Bollinger Band, RSI and Parabolic SAR.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

For me, technical analysis is always very important for any investment, long-term or short-term.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

Technical analysis had only worked when it is following similar trends and the market is positive  or moving side ways but now some other factors are considered for long term and short term decision. Most of the analyst had been on the run when the market gets unpredictable and those still making videos and analysis have made so many wrong predictions
Coolman4

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

without volumes we cant do technical analysis in crypto most of the coins are new with less volumes technical analysis cant be done so depending on financial is good 
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

I would like to say that technical analysis is vital thing to do before you do trading, but its not must, its depend on how much you need it, sometime you or i need to put all instrument and just do buy or sell.
I dont know with professional trader do, most of them said technical analysis is most important think to do before do trading, IMHO, ill put all make me down if i wanna do some big thing in trading.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

Technical analysis is vital for me. With TA I can easily discover the entry and exit points for a coin movement.
without TA then you will only rely on luck, and your instincts and that are not too important factors for determining win in trade,
TA is needed so that you can get views and predictions about what will happen on the market..
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

I thin, both fundamental and technical analysis is useful for any market, and crypto-currencies are no exception. But I do more technical analysis, because current prices change absolutely exactly from level to level, which can be determined with the help of technical analysis.
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

Technical analysis is a great tool for trading. Cause we can analysis price movement of crypto market and we can decide to take entry and exit though it. So it's very helpful for all crypto traders.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

In general, the role of technical analysis is very important. But you should also understand that the cryptocurrency market is very susceptible to the influence of various events and statements, even those that are not true.
I know that the price movement is always cyclical, so for long-term investments it is necessary to conduct a historical analysis. Fundamental analysis is also very important. I'm sure that with the correct use of all these types of analysis, including technical, you will achieve the best result. Separately, technical analysis, alas, will not be enough.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

Technical analysts will form patterns that affect trade execution, especially selling orders. The indicators involved can also form a line pattern which will eventually be appropriate and even welcomed by the same analysis from many other traders. This compatibility will have an impact on price development and does not always impact hype.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀