Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 07:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain meets Cannabis 🌱  (Read 220 times)
cryptodoe

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

I remember seeing somewhere that weed was forbidden because it would compete with the textile and paper markets... capitalism going head over heels to try and control market interests.. for the past couple of centuries.
gargavaar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

I remember seeing somewhere that weed was forbidden because it would compete with the textile and paper markets... capitalism going head over heels to try and control market interests.. for the past couple of centuries.
Hemp as an industrial material for cloth, ropes and such is already in use and has been for a long time. Mind you that you would need to smoke a blunt the size of a utility post to get high of industrial hemp.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

Haha)
I can download cannabis?

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Hello Everybody

We are a startup from Switzerland in the IT and Cannabis sector, we are planning an ICO by the end of the year to revolutionize the Cannabis and Blockchain market as there are not many great things around yet.

What are your opinions about the current blockchain technology and Cannabis?

Do you think there could be better solutions as right now?

Would be cool to hear your ideas about these two topics!
I think this is a very interesting idea, since the blockchain and cannabis are two new very strong directions and I think that the combination of these two directions can give a very interesting result.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Cannerald (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

Hello Everybody

We are a startup from Switzerland in the IT and Cannabis sector, we are planning an ICO by the end of the year to revolutionize the Cannabis and Blockchain market as there are not many great things around yet.

What are your opinions about the current blockchain technology and Cannabis?

Do you think there could be better solutions as right now?

Would be cool to hear your ideas about these two topics!
I think this is a very interesting idea, since the blockchain and cannabis are two new very strong directions and I think that the combination of these two directions can give a very interesting result.
Thank you, yes we are very excited for it and we hope you will have a look at our whitepaper when we release it in the ANN section!

Thanks
Cannerald (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

Haha)
I can download cannabis?
Over our platform you will be able to have your own plants and get real profits from it, so like a game on your phone but for real! You jsut need 100 of our coins and you are ready to go but more news will follow!
Cannerald (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

I just can not understand what does the blockchain in the cannabis-market?
The blockchain is designed to solve those problems that can not be solved (or which are poorly solved) centrally. Smart contracts, transparent economy, medicine, etc. For what purpose the commodity market need the blockchain? Equally well, you can carry out ico for vans with ice cream and hot-dogs stand.
Because we offer solutions that are not seen on the market yet...we solve three problems

1. We work in the medicine sector and want to develop new strings against cancer! So we want to help people out there and without the blockchain we would not been able to do this so you still think it is not usefull?

2. We provide investment options for people all around the world, so that they can own their own cannabis plant over us.
It is like an online game but with real profits you get from your plant.

3. We provide you with a social network for cannabis which allows you to trade things globally.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: