Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the safest investment between ETH and NEO? Other low risk coins?  (Read 391 times)
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

There are no safest coins to invest in,you need to know that our market has high volatility that could rise and fall in just few hours,NEO and ETH are solid coins which has their own platform,do a lot of research so that you will which one is better,but i prefet NEO because it is an upgraded version of ETH which has a lot more advance technology,future proof NEP5 tokens are promising and most of the developers are starting to use NEO over ETH.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

NEO is far more greater than ETH,and it is getting more massive this year the new developers are starting to use NEO's platform over ETH's because it has more advance technology and it is future proof than ETH,but you need to do your own research so that you will have a good idea to what i am claiming to,NEP5 tokens are far more advance than ERC20 tokens that is why NEO could replace ETH's position in the future.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

I agree with the opinion that there are no particularly stable coins on the market, everyone can have a significant drop and not predictable growth, for this reason I would not like to advise you something. Decide only you, what will you invest.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:01:55 PM

I think both of them are really safe, the question behind you r question which one will give you more profit. considering their actual price i think neo will be more profitable
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

Both these coins NEO and Ether are really safe investments. If you are looking for something similar, then look at Stellar. This year a real breakthrough is expected. And the project itself is very promising and it is actively developing.

Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

Both ETH and NEO will be safe. All cryptocurrences from top20 (by cap size) are safe for investions at least for long-term investment. For example Stellar, Litecoin and definetely BTC.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

Any of these coins would be a safe investments because these are the most solid platform in the whole cryprocurrency community,NEO is better because it has more advance technology than ethereum which is being outdated by the NEP5 tokens which could replace the ERC20 tokens in the future but it is depends in you because if you want more future proof platform that would be NEO.

Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

IoT Chain (ITC) is great. They're going up against IOTA with better tech. Their main net is set to launch this year. Been holding pretty steady since december. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

https://hackernoon.com/the-alternative-crypto-iot-chain-itc-b6c8621120ae
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:28:42 PM

I would say qtum and nano are the low risk coins that you can invest in. The other I like and support are Waves and Monero.
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

Both are safe to invest. But if i need to choose i will prefer NEO. This coin looks very promising for me, and now starts a lot of NEO based ICOs and airdrops . Also cold mining is very profitable if you have big portfolio. But Ethereum will be safer.
Regards.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

These are two coins with huge potential and good future. ETH is better than NEO in several aspects but  i think id take both for a long term investment. yo stand to gain more with both of them
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

You can never go wrong with NEO long term. Way lower in Market Cap value which theoretically means higher potential. Also Neo produces gas on the daily which is a huge bonus.

NEO is really cool because you get GAS dividends daily still probably more upward potential than Ethereum.
Yes, neo not only provides a great platform for Dapps and ICO’s, but it also provides passive income in the form of GAS which is tradable and can be exchanged for fiat money or other crypto currencies on exchanges such as binance, etc. recently new project called ontology was launched on the platform of neo and it has a real life application of connecting the blockchain with real life info and storing them with security and privacy. So in all neo will be far more than ethereum in neo future in terms of market cap value.
leo1in88

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

ICO base on ETH is more 1000s than Neo ICO
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

Taking a look at 12 months from now what would you invest in, when you have to pick a safe coin? Safe means extremely low risk of loss in value, but obviously a smaller percentage of increment in price per token.
I'd like to hear your consideration, other coins that match this profile are accepted as well.

Both ethereum and neo have the same similarity, they are high profile coins and they are also blockchain-based and specifically designed to host smart contracts, DApps and ICOs in a decentralized concept. Ethereum is leading the way while neo is slowly inching up and since it is comes from China, it will have a big home market in the future. Both coins are also safe to use for long term investment. Other coins that is safe for investment are bitcoin, litecoin, ripple and monero.
I agree with the fact that ripple is also a great coin for long term investment. It has been announcing quite many partnerships recently with various banks and financial institutions world wide. Moreover ripple XRP is a well know company that has a reputation in market. XRP is a crypto that is solving real world problem of real money circulating in the world. It is helping to transfer money overseas with less transaction fees and high liquidity, scalability and speed.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Everything is in this world is not safe for life time, risk also has huge profit. If you don't risk a bit, you cannot earn huge profit. I would suggest you to go for any coins after thorough analysis on those prospects and growth potential, you are your own boss to decide and you are the one who face loss as well. Taking risk some times is worth of it, go for both Ethereum and Neo splitting your investment into two.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3032

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:09:34 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 05:02:08 AM by ChiBitCTy
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1)

The only piece of advice you should cherish from this thread is one telling you there's no such thing as a safe cryptocurrency investment.  Bitcoin wasn't even intended to be an investment!  Traditional assets first , make sure your retirement is on track, and with the extra spending money buy cryptocurrency (if you've done your homework and believe in the tech).  Right now if you're looking for most stability with highest upside potential then Bitcoin, not Alts.  

ETH love it or hate is easily the second most "stable" benefiting heavily from early mover advantage, Coinbase, and sexy sounding smart contracts.  That could change in 6 months, a year ...who knows.  

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

Both are safe to invest. NEO has a lot room to grow this year we may see it. We may look into Monero, NEM, VEN imo every has potential.
Did you use any metrics to determine which of them are likely to grow? I'd like to know how I can know whether a coin has a great potential for growth.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3032

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

Both are safe to invest. NEO has a lot room to grow this year we may see it. We may look into Monero, NEM, VEN imo every has potential.
Did you use any metrics to determine which of them are likely to grow? I'd like to know how I can know whether a coin has a great potential for growth.

Do homework.  Stop being lazy.  Asking someone who said they both are "safe to invest" is probably not a wise move to say the least.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

I consider Ethereum a low risk investment. There are chances that it may lose value but it definitely wont take a huge dip. NEO has a very big potential but isn't as established as ETH, its still has a long way to go.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

Taking a look at 12 months from now what would you invest in, when you have to pick a safe coin? Safe means extremely low risk of loss in value, but obviously a smaller percentage of increment in price per token.
I'd like to hear your consideration, other coins that match this profile are accepted as well.
If you had asked this question to me few weeks ago, I would have said eth. But I got to know about neo not long ago. I studied their project and technology and I was pretty amazed at what great work is being done by it. Also the team working on neo is pretty hard working and awesome. Their platform is trying to solve some real world problems and making digital solutions for them. It’s a bridge to connect the outside world with digital experience. Moreover neo has been working hard for the past year and has gained quite much interest from investors looking for great platform with modern technology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: