Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin becomes the country's currency  (Read 1140 times)
lynttrs

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

Any country that used bitcoin as they currency, is going to be a good one, because them need to build a strong network and make a simple device available to enable make transaction easier and faster. Therefore Bitcoin is a digital money that can help the world economy.

I still can't see this possibility. Bitcoin's price is very much volatile tobe used for everyday transactions especially for small transactions. But since price is very volatile, it can be really good for trading which many people are getting involved now buying and selling bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

The popularity of bitcoin has now grown so rapidly that almost everyone in different countries recognizes and utilizes bitcoin either as a business asset or as a means of payment transactions.
And as we know so far the bitcoin legality is still a consideration for governments in various countries.

Looking at that fact is it possible bitcoin will be the currency of a country?
And can bitcoin change the country's economy for the better?

If bitcoin would be able to be a currency in a country then i think that it moght be a hassle at the start, a struggle especially if it completely overtakes the physical currency of that country. However if there are regulations in place before they put it up, and they have completely have the technology to ride with them to deal with all the digital requirements to make this into completion then I think we can witness a start and dawn of the digital age completey.
hamim18

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

I think its not possible.Most of the countries banned the crypto currencies.Peoples IQ is not same that all people can understand bitcoin.So it never possible bitcoin becomes the country's currency.
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

Well, economy will be healtier, new employments may be created and a lot of more benefits will flourish in contries that embraces cryptos, especially the one in huge debt and deficits
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:42:24 AM

I think If bitcoin becomes the country’s currency then it is a good sign  to the company of bitcoin
because they will be the one who function well in this industry and there’s a possibility that they can replace others business in the same filed.
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

The fact is, it's impossible, I'm pretty sure Bitcoin cannot make a country change their currency into Bitcoin currency. Maybe it may happen, but it will take a lot of years or maybe era. I read some articles that some country in Latin America could adopt Bitcoin as an official currency in their country, but still I think it's a long road to them to run and make it at the finish line and achieve what they're really pursuing are.
nararifki

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:26:23 AM

If bitcoin is the currency of a country, does not it mean that bitcoin is owned by that country?
I think that's not possible, bitcoin can only be an only alternative currency.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

The popularity of bitcoin has now grown so rapidly that almost everyone in different countries recognizes and utilizes bitcoin either as a business asset or as a means of payment transactions.
And as we know so far the bitcoin legality is still a consideration for governments in various countries.

In my own opinion, it has the potential to become the currency of the world and if that will happen, I think it can help to boost the country's economy specially to the those who belong to the third world countries. It means that we are on the Digital Age and we are more United as we have now a single currency. Though it may take long years but I believe it is possible.
dinnerk

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

Bitcoin can only slowly become a mainstream currency. It is basically impossible to become a legal currency. Each country will have its own legal currency. Even if that currency does not have any value, the government will not allow such uncontrolled currency to become theirs. The legal currency, of course, Bitcoin can become a currency commonly used by a country, which requires the approval of the government and the people.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

To become any country's currency bitcoin should have a stable value in the market. But Bitcoin is having a fluctuation nature. So i think it will never become a country's current yes it can be an international currency for business and exchange purpose.
20_JeRRy_20

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

For bitcoin to become the main currency, like any other technology, it needs to overcome the stage of development, which will solve the problems of scalability, flexibility and anonymity.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

The country must legalize first the cryptocurrency. This is the first thing that should be done by the government for it to be recognize by the people and see it as a no problem in all payment transactions. Bitcoin can greatly enhance the economy of the country since a lot of investors are investing and seeing it as an asset. It will also attract investors for those people that are interested in investing but their country wont allow.
Mylove risa

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

This can happen in different countries because bitcoin has a lot of equipment in all currencies.
 I think it's just that we're having trouble finding no internet as well.

Bitcoin does not deserve to be a tool of exchange because it has no underlying basis, because it differs from the money commonly used today. Bitcoin is volatile or volatile, in no way qualifies as a currency.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

If bitcoin becomes the countries currency, then it means the demand for it will be so high that we that hold a little will even get more value from our holding. But due to the lack of transparent in bitcoin dealings, it will be hard it becomes a national currency.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

Probably for me im agree with that if bitcoin becomes the country's currency it could make easier to the people to pay bills and etc through online and i think less traffic,corruption and rubbery in the street because you are inside your house.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

if bitcoin becomes the currency of the state of course more and more demand and usage can increase the value of bitcoin. but in my opinion it is not possible because bitcoin does not have a policy restriction from the bitcoin monetary authority can not meet the standard of a country's money
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

I think that it will become the country's currency soon, because it is high time to understand the benefits we can get if using btc, which  will become the main currency very soon. In the nearest future, this will definitely happen

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

Bitcoin could become the alternative currency of a country but it can't easily replace a national or main currency of the State. To become a part of a nation's alternative currency, it must be legalized first and might be a subject to any regulation of the government's monetary system. Majority of the people are not use to a kind of currebcy that can't be see nor touch so it will take more time for them to be used to it.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
hao98

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

bitcoin has a very high value. Each country has its own currency. Bitcoin can not be a single currency of a country at all.
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

At present, the global bitcoin transaction volume has reached more than 200,000 daily, and the number of merchants accepting bitcoin payment has reached several hundred thousand and is growing rapidly. In some developed countries, using only Bitcoin already meets day-to-day needs. It is believed that in the near future, Bitcoin will become the mainstream currency on the Internet. But it will not become a legal currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: