Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin becomes the country's currency  (Read 1140 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

This is an inevitable event that is bound to happen. As humanity emerges into a more technological world, the status of monetary affairs shift to cashless and this is spearheaded by Bitcoin. Some countries like South Korea has taken a lead in the legalization of Bitcoin as a currency and with time several countries will follow. The presence of Bitcoin in a country brings both financial satisfaction and job opportunities thereby enhancing the economy of the country.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

Indeed, to date the bitcoin issue is about legality, to become an official currency in a country it is impossible because of unstable value.

Bitcoin can greatly enhance the economy of the country since a lot of investors are investing and seeing it as an asset. It will also attract investors for those people that are interested in investing but their country wont allow. The legal currency, of course, Bitcoin can become a currency commonly used by a country, which requires the approval of the government and the people.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

At present, the global bitcoin transaction volume has reached more than 200,000 daily, and the number of merchants accepting bitcoin payment has reached several hundred thousand and is growing rapidly. In some developed countries, using only Bitcoin already meets day-to-day needs. It is believed that in the near future, Bitcoin will become the mainstream currency on the Internet. But it will not become a legal currency.

I think it's impossible to make Bitcoin as country's currency because of its unstable price. Also as we all know that Bitcoin has a limited supply unlike fiat. Bitcoin only be an alternative money but can't be the country's currency.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

the most obvious if bitcoins into the currency in a country are all transactions will happen online, in the sense that all the people must have the tools to access bitcoin, store, and also make transactions. while what happens is, not everyone has it, especially old man.
naldal kaka25

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

Could bitcoin be the currency of a country but would "Satoshi Nakamoto" as the creator of bitcoin would agree with that? then which country would make bitcoin the country's currency first?
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

if that's true. Especially in Indonesia we the investors will definitely be more pleased. because our step will be easier to make transactions and to sell and buy goods in the real world .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
adjiku

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

It is not possible, but bitcoins that are not affiliated with a country in my opinion are very likely to be the world's currency for trading.
Without any affiliation the influence of a country's circumstances to the value of Bitcoin would be minimal,
so Bitcoin would be more stable in its exchange rate.
lulutika

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:28:23 AM

This is very unlikely, however, that it is a virtual currency, hardly a representative of the national currency.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:51:52 AM

I don't think it is possible that bitcoin becomes the country's currency. Country's government will often think they are threatened by the bitcoin.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

This is very unlikely, however, that it is a virtual currency, hardly a representative of the national currency.
If  bitcoins became a country's currency i think its very because we dont need to bring cash which is very prone to risk, but the success is really depends on the availability of internet connection.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

The popularity of bitcoin has now grown so rapidly that almost everyone in different countries recognizes and utilizes bitcoin either as a business asset or as a means of payment transactions.
And as we know so far the bitcoin legality is still a consideration for governments in various countries.

Looking at that fact is it possible bitcoin will be the currency of a country?
And can bitcoin change the country's economy for the better?

Bitcoin could be one's country currency if the government of a particular country is open in the acceptance of that digital currency and of course it will go thru the process before it would be legalize. But for the countries that feels that crypto is a threat to the economy of the country it would not happen. Bitcoin has changed lives of a lot of people who believes and invest in the crypto currencies and no doubt about that. But I think eventually bitcoin will evolve as the currency in the near future.

elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

The popularity of bitcoin has now grown so rapidly that almost everyone in different countries recognizes and utilizes bitcoin either as a business asset or as a means of payment transactions.
And as we know so far the bitcoin legality is still a consideration for governments in various countries.

It is a good news, But I am not sure it will happen. beause every country has own currency.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

I think so bitcoin will  change the country and i think it would be grow faster and move faster. Country will boost of economy it will make a lot of money and will be easier to transact in any field of business i hope it will become a currency of a country but it is not easy.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
luisdvmd25

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

In my view bitcoin is hard to use as a currency used by a country. Not all countries accept bitcoin and bitcoin has been banned in many countries.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

The country will have less corruption because of the deployment of blockchain in the government business. The government will have a verifiable data of  all the government business. The economy will be healthy and there will  will be no need for paper money and cost for the printing will be saved.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

I think if bitcoin becomes the country currency it's hard becuase the value of bitcoin is inconsistent and We know that some countries hate bitcoin they banned it. Bitcoin has a limited supply like the current currency fiat, But bitcoin is good in transacting money we don't know if some countries did that let us see but it's not easy.
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

This will be a very good news for bitcoin investors as the money they invest has become more popular and more people know them and they are becoming more valuable and easier to trade.
Tonicantik

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

I do not think it's that easy to recognize bitcoin to be the currency of one country. Because of the price of bitcoin is uncertain and there are still many governments who do not agree with the existence of bitcoin, although bitcoin has started to be known to the world but still belom there is a believer about bitcoin.
blackr15

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

if bitcoin into the currency of the country may be very happy people with the existence of digital currency like this because it is very practical to be able to transact very easily do not need to bring real money,

therefore I strongly support the existence of bitcoin into official transactions in various countries ... Smiley
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

I think the only thing that we can be assured of, is that economy will be very different then it was before Smiley Indeed it will be different
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: