Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:11:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Near future crypto currency  (Read 384 times)
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

The alt coin value will increase from mid of this year as predicted, however, ethereum could be future bitcoin as almost all alt coins are using eth plateform.
I agree with you. I have invested a lot in ETH and hopefully in the next 5 years it will make a lot of money.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

Hello, does not it seem to you that the Crypto currency is gradually dying out, there is no volatility, for more than a month, the price just stands, the maximum range of variation is up to 10-15%, does this mean that we will no longer see big price  from altcoin and major crypto currency like bitcoin?

That's right, for now the market looks "stable," but still I think this year we can see such a big leap from some of the altcoins.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

To be honest the price in this year is better than the previous year. Do not be afraid, this is only temporary, the market will again explode in this year. We must be patient and focus on adding more of our portfolio.
Positively you're right that we should not be afraid  of its current behavior. We should be thankful that we still made some profits even though it only rising slowly. We should be brave enough to handle the pressure for us to earn some profit.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

I believe the bearish market is upcoming soonest for most of these tokens price rises. And as we speak, Bitcoin is actually sitting at $11,410, which shows   a very well okay headway in Bitcoin. More likely, This is been predicted that as by ending of this First quarter of the year,  we shall be singing BTC progressive praises 
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Same things were said when BTC had hit back to $400 last year. Crypto is still in its earliest years, still has years to grow and expand. You can't rush these things. Just becasue BTC remains steady for a short while does not mean it's dying out. Lots of people are still in crypto and more are going in each passing day, it's still at it's freshest age.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

Hello, does not it seem to you that the Crypto currency is gradually dying out, there is no volatility, for more than a month, the price just stands, the maximum range of variation is up to 10-15%, does this mean that we will no longer see big price  from altcoin and major crypto currency like bitcoin?

I think this year is very likely to see another jump in the market, as last year. The market can always surprise us, but it's still early, at least in my opinion.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

I now almost constantly say that in Germany the government has recognized bitcoin as a payment instrument, how much do you think it will cost? I'm sure that today the price of bitcoin 11k $ will grow and grow very quickly.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

You are taking a very short sight at the market, cryptos are preparing for the next bull run and anyone can understand that the signs are there. Just see the historic graphs.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

The situation on the market is really not encouraging, but it's not so critical to take this. We just need to wait a bit, I'm sure that the market will recover and prices will go up.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

The market is cyclical. The same thing could be said in early autumn. But then a strong growth began.

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

you are wrong, I think you should find more knowledge about trade and market. now altcoin is down, but it does not mean dying. I believe, after the bitcoin is stable. there will be plenty of altcoin to be pumped.

Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

Personally, I don´t see a big increase in Bitcoin, but there are some alts that have strong projects backing their value and could be the next rocket. Enigma, FuzeX, ...
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

I think is preferable for the coin market prices to be stabilised the way it's doing currently than unnecessary price jump that calls for widespread questioning and bubble assumptions from outsiders. The cryptospace shouldn't be a get rich quick industry.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

Cryptocurrency isn't dead just because of the red market these past few months. Soon it will have a great and strong market again and it will be better than the last year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

in near future crypto future will change in a huge way i believe there are so many massive projects are waiting for the release i thing think there will be huge  success in cypto world n near time

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

Not really true,it is still in the consolidation that is why there arent no so much movements but it doesnt mean that it will just die out,Bitcoin is getting ready for a mass pump that is why it needs to rest,charts are pointing upwards so i suggest stick with bitcoin for now because you might be trapped with these altcoins.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

With the price is high rather than a few years back,it's understandable if the price movement is slow.We can't expect big price jump every month,just wait and see.In my opinion this is just a beginning of next big price jump.This is calm before the storm.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

According to my knowledge the price of Neo will touch the unexpected height in near future, so I think now the time for Neo has arrived, they have already solved the scaling problems that Bitcoin and Ethereum have. Neo is the first cryptocurrency of China. So 2018 will be in favour of Neo.
It is not only limited to neo only as there will be number of other coins as well like that of ETH, lite coin, Bitcoin and ripple which will be having far more increase in their market prices than we can even think of by the end of this year. This ongoing year will being us lot of good news and that all of us will surely be able to have some very good amount of money by our investment later on.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

Last year too there was a lack of good growth for a long time, but at the end of the year, all investors could feel more profit from their coins.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

after declining prices in recent weeks, its current price is still holding. probably will soon rise in the near future, and I think the etherum will rise first rather than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: