Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 02:59:48 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Near future crypto currency  (Read 396 times)
Step NOY

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:30:21 AM

There is no need to worry, because really this year there will be a serious explosion, a lot of altcoins of course will leave their seats, but thousands will come to new ones. Be careful
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:38:24 AM

I think the current market volatility is still quite large, because in the case of the stock market, the increase and fall of the encrypted money market may be more than 10%, so the volatility is still very high.

pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:38:59 AM

If you are considering investing in cryptocurrencies, it may be best to treat your “investment” in the same way you would treat any other highly speculative venture. In other words, recognize that you run the risk of losing most of your investment, if not all of it. As stated earlier, a cryptocurrency has no intrinsic value apart from what a buyer is willing to pay for it at a point in time.
Jones12

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

I think right now market pulse seems good if that situation continue may be this year 2nd quarter all the coin i mean specially alt coin price up may be double but its all depend s on market nature and public demand.
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

The future crypto world will not die.I think it will base remain same as BTC and ETH. Because after the G20 summit both have a bullish market again. Sometime Neo also will have a good market in future. Most of the altcoins will have a good market.
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Hello, does not it seem to you that the Crypto currency is gradually dying out, there is no volatility, for more than a month, the price just stands, the maximum range of variation is up to 10-15%, does this mean that we will no longer see big price  from altcoin and major crypto currency like bitcoin?

it's not the end of crypto even it does drive down due to some circumstances and bad situations. Bitcoin will lead crypto market into it's recovery sooner because we are all heading the future of our money and this blockchain and crypto is where or future money starts.
Bitcoin continues to dive crazy this first quarter and so I am seeing the great things opposite because when Bitcoin will surge back then every Hodlers will get higher earnings in the next few weeks of months.

nxtcoin50888

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

As a newcomer to the block chain, the ecology of EHT is recognized from the framework. After the collapse of virtual currency capital, the application gradually becomes mainstream, and the currency with application support is valuable.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

I think the current market volatility is still quite large, because in the case of the stock market, the increase and fall of the encrypted money market may be more than 10%, so the volatility is still very high.

Crypto is highly volatile so I don't think the volatility will be the cause for Bitcoin will die but instead it's the correction season that Bitcoin and every altcoins will find it's stable right price value in the long run.
there's still a lot of altcoins that are bringing good projects that is not dependent on Bitcoin's market value, one of them is Oyster Pearl PRL.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: