Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINS.PH are now Accepting ETherium!  (Read 591 times)
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Cons.ph are now accepting Etherium!

But its not available in the websites of coins.ph also this features is not supported by lower version of android phones.

Tested on Zenfone 4 Max Nougat

Hope that we can convert etherium directly to bitcoin using this, but for now its not supported.

I will try to transfer etherium later or update us if someone already try to store etherium in this wallet.

See photos below:

Hi, I am a Filipino my phone is brand new and my coins.ph app is updated and there is still no ethereum wallet on my account. FB pages said that only selected accounts has ethereum wallet as of now and it is at beta testing. All coins.ph users will have ethereum wallet sooner after the beta testing.

One person from coins.ph emailed me a while ago and yes it's only a beta testing of coins.ph ETH wallet. But she said that, they just closed the beta testing program and already published an update of coins.ph application where that functionality is included.

So maybe in the next few days, weeks, we can already have ETH on each of our coins.ph wallet (even on lower versions) since it is slowly rolled out, and they said they will update me about that matter. I'm glad about this update, it would be much easier to convert Ethereum to fiat!  Cool
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:57:05 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 01:36:47 PM by VitKoyn

But its not available in the websites of coins.ph also this features is not supported by lower version of android phones.
Hope that we can convert etherium directly to bitcoin using this, but for now its not supported.
I will try to transfer etherium later or update us if someone already try to store etherium in this wallet.
See photos below:

This was announce weeks ago on their website, but it is not yet fully operational and there are still many customers that don't have Ethereum wallet on their coins.ph account (including myself), but I don't care much about this since I have no plans to hold my Ethereum in an online wallet/exchange like this. Aside from supporting Ethereum, they will also be launching their own cryptocurrency trading platform which is a good thing but there is no specific date of release. btw it is not Etherium, it is Ethereum. And also move this topic altcoin or services discussion since it is not Bitcoin related topic.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:05:06 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 01:45:28 PM by mylyn2327

I already heard about that news that coin.ph is also accepting etherium but i also heard but for now not all coin.ph wallet have an etherium but some other coin.ph user is already have etherium
So it means they randomly selected an account? Lucky those who have it already. But hoping they will be successful on their test and excited to have it also.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

I am glad if ethereum is widely accepted on every app on mobile. if more and more applications receive ethereum it will push the price of ethereum up. I hope ethereum grows and more and more is known by the people so that ethereum can accompany bitcoin price.

nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

See photos below:

WOW, this is a great news for us Filipino people hoping this beta-testing will work and hoping it has a cellphone version. Thank You Coin.Ph Grin Grin Grin
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

The etherium is more stable and its popularity right now grows more and more, giving signs of life to other currencies.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

See photos below:

This is a good news for filipino crypto user like me. I recently updated my coins.ph app and ethereum wallet is now available. I can now easily convert my ethereum into fiat money without hassle. But this is only good for sending and receiving ethereum and erc20 token is not supported so cannot be use in bounty campaign.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

I already heard about that news that coin.ph is also accepting etherium but i also heard but for now not all coin.ph wallet have an etherium but some other coin.ph user is already have etherium
So it means they randomly selected an account? Lucky those who have it already. But hoping they will be successful on their test and excited to have it also.

No one is reading the recent posts. If you will be reading the first page of this thread you can see some posts stating that the app is released and all of the users of the certain app can now enjoy and use ETH wallet though they need to pay 20 pesos for their ETH wallet. The beta test is done and it is already on the updated app of coins.ph.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

I'm kinda dissappointed sometimes with their service because when I tried several times to update my level 3 verification process for unlimted cashouts yearly still I am always denied even I follow all the given requirements but still this is good for us that we have ethereum wallet too for ethereums though they are not supporting erc20 tokens so mew would still be recommended for other tokens.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

wow this was a great news can we import our old ethereum wallet to coins.ph?
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

It is a great news if they add ethereum. But I updated my apps in appstore but I can't see ethereum yet, maybe they are beta testing in the moment.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

This is one great news for Filipinos in crypto business. A lot of FIlipinos are holding Etherium and this would mean easier transaction using etherium. This will mean less fees which is an additional savings. But right now it is not still official and is now for trial period. I am really excited for this app because I believe that this is one big step is a good strategy that will lead to more demand and higher value that will be profitable for investors and traders.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

See photos below:

thats good news for us in the philippines now that the most known bitcoin wallet here in philippines now adopting ethereum specially more filipinos doing airdrop it can less they cost to buy the gas fee for token.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

See photos below:

https://i.imgur.com/kkAiPKQ.jpg https://i.imgur.com/QEkHipq.jpg https://i.imgur.com/YoMFvqo.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/2xik5IQ.jpg

what is that website? I opened it and it seems to me like some kind of phishing site. Everyone please be careful and don't click on the lnk unless you're sure it's legit web
Phishing site? at what part will be the site be considered as a phishing one? I don't think so that it is like that. It's trusted by a huge numbers of Filipino people, and also by searching in the web, the site you're referring to be a phishing site is considered as a licensed platform to it's Central Bank. See article here: http://bworldonline.com/coins-ph-gets-central-bank-license/
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

well it is really good to hear if coins.ph are now accepting ethreum  so that it will be less hassle to alot of people.Also I hope that it has also private key so that it is easy to use in trading.
jeysonserafini1

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

Really good news and i think this would help Eth on increasing the price.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

It's a good news for us who is using etherium, because you can convert your etherium so easily using COINS.PH. The most trusted wallet i know so far is COINS.PH because in there you can pay your bills directly so its not just a wallet but has many use in your daily living.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

See photos below:

https://i.imgur.com/kkAiPKQ.jpg https://i.imgur.com/QEkHipq.jpg https://i.imgur.com/YoMFvqo.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/2xik5IQ.jpg

It is true because today i open my coins.ph wallet and i found ethereum here. My android phone  update automatically and i am at the third level in verification process. It so good because we can transfer ethereum from mew to coins.ph wallet.
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

Coins.ph is the most trusted wallet in the Philippines and this is a great news for many Filipino in the world of CryptoCurrency, we can easily buy Ethereum and convert PHP to ETH and also to bitcoin from coin.ph.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

See photos below:

Im Coins.ph user but I have not opened my coins.ph account for a long time. After i see this thread, I immediately saw my account and there really is now ethereum on the coins.ph homepage. Im glad for this news cause i think coins.ph is trusted wallet. I hope coins.ph accept more cryptocurrency in the next time ^^

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: