Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINS.PH are now Accepting ETherium!  (Read 590 times)
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:20:24 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 11:39:56 PM by criz2fer

I already heard about that news that coin.ph is also accepting etherium but i also heard but for now not all coin.ph wallet have an etherium but some other coin.ph user is already have etherium
So it means they randomly selected an account? Lucky those who have it already. But hoping they will be successful on their test and excited to have it also.

It is a great news if they add ethereum. But I updated my apps in appstore but I can't see ethereum yet, maybe they are beta testing in the moment.

The apps are already have an update. If you have multiple gmail account in your mobile phone, just check it to see your update at the google play. It works for me.

goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:28:24 PM
Merited by paxaway21 (1)

the coinph app updated the app because they added new ones they added is eth because it is too legitimate to people and they know it's next to you as well as bitcoin many ethical buyers and many holders and buyers so they put them in their app also important eth because the transaction is good and the block chain is very fast in the process
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

This is really a great opportunity. For once, in coins.ph, you need to have BTC in order for you to get eth. And that procedure occurs in exchanges. But now, we can have eth by our own bitcoin wallet. That's great though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

It was really good news to us all indeed and to me personally that Coins.ph finally added Ethereum wallet. It became more ease and convenient converting currencies without worrying high rate fees.

Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

Cons.ph are now accepting Etherium!

But its not available in the websites of coins.ph also this features is not supported by lower version of android phones.

Tested on Zenfone 4 Max Nougat

Hope that we can convert etherium directly to bitcoin using this, but for now its not supported.

I will try to transfer etherium later or update us if someone already try to store etherium in this wallet.

See photos below:

I think this is for a testing or beta if ethereum can really work out with the coins.ph application. If ever that it would happen i will really try to hold ethereum as much as possible because i see ethereum as the queen of cryptocurrency and 2nd universal cryptocurrency. This is great news to all my fellow filipinos specially to those who are using international wallets for ethereum.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

This is good news. Because we can use ethereum to cash out our money in crypto currency, But I just ask, Is the withdrawal fee too big? Is Bitcoins similar to withdrawing?

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

I'm from PH, and this is a great news! But I think the ETH wallet for now is still developing and is now open for beta-testing. But if this will be published, it could go ETH price a heck higher.
I also like you excited about this information. As you said, this is just a beta version but not yet officially announced. If in the coming time it will be officially announced price ETH and Altcoin powered will fly higher and faster.

rosanoe

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

Its a great and good news to us. I think we can learn both bitcoin and ethereum with the help of this app.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

This is good news. Because we can use ethereum to cash out our money in crypto currency, But I just ask, Is the withdrawal fee too big? Is Bitcoins similar to withdrawing?

The withdrawal of PHP, BTC and ETH are always the same, the only difference is the cash. If you will be looking at your account's limit and verification, you can see that you're limit is the same for example, if you are level 2, nothing will change, you can still cash out 50K pesos per week and 250K pesos per month.

And you can still cash out using the same options either bank or money pickups.

I'm from PH, and this is a great news! But I think the ETH wallet for now is still developing and is now open for beta-testing. But if this will be published, it could go ETH price a heck higher.
I also like you excited about this information. As you said, this is just a beta version but not yet officially announced. If in the coming time it will be officially announced price ETH and Altcoin powered will fly higher and faster.

The beta test is done and the actual updated app with ETH wallet is now on the playstore. You do not need to wait something that is already there.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

Giving chances to other coins with potential is a good thing and I hope that this will be the start of coins.ph to accept more alt coins having their potential to greo like myetherwallet, where they are not only accepting etherium in their website but other alt coins as well.
Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:18:09 AM

But its not available in the websites of coins.ph also this features is not supported by lower version of android phones.

Hope that we can convert etherium directly to bitcoin using this, but for now its not supported.

I will try to transfer etherium later or update us if someone already try to store etherium in this wallet.

See photos below:

This is great news for all etherium wallet users in the philippines, i hope they also release in desktop or laptop version because this is for mobile application only.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

I hope this push through ethereum will become huge in the next few years they already have the market on the majority of the exchanges, and there are a lot of Filipinos who also holds ethereum, if this materialized many Fipilinos will not have to go to transfer their ethereum to Bitcoin and transfer it to Coins.ph to convert to local currency.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:33:09 AM

See photos below:

I am shocked when I update my coins.ph using my oppo phone. I didn't expect that there would be ethereum in coins.ph . This is a good news for everyone because we can easily transact and convert our ethereum into bitcoin or php. But not all phones are capable with these update of coins.ph. There are still some cases that the update is not yet delivered in other android or iOs phones.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:41:05 AM

i did update my coins.ph and see ethereum and to activate the wallet it needs 20 pesos and sending eth coist .00135 eth. this is great cause you don't have to convert btc to eth just to send eth to myetherwallet.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:48:18 AM

coin.ph will make filipinos great again.
Its coins.ph. (https://coins.ph/)

Yes, this is really a welcoming news for all Filipinos out there. I guess this is the next step for Filipinos to be the next country amongst Asia to bring bitcoin and crypto's to the next level. As I understand they have also a beta for trading platform and once rolled out, it will somewhat impact the price of bitcoin and crypto trading will be the next big thing in the country. Say goodbye to Forex trading. hahahaha

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:50:35 AM

See photos below:

This is great news and a good development. The Asian countries stand to benefit the most as they now can convert directly to their own currency,. ETH is about to see good days
whoisyourking (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Confirmed that the update is now available to lower version of android phones, And my friends already have the etherium features on their mobile phones.

i did update my coins.ph and see ethereum and to activate the wallet it needs 20 pesos and sending eth coist .00135 eth. this is great cause you don't have to convert btc to eth just to send eth to myetherwallet.

The beta test is done and the actual updated app with ETH wallet is now on the playstore. You do not need to wait something that is already there.

The apps are already have an update. If you have multiple gmail account in your mobile phone, just check it to see your update.

Why some are complaining that they dont see update on their mobile phones.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

See photos below:

Confirmed that the update is now available to lower version of android phones, And my friends already have the etherium features on their coins.ph apps.

The apps are already have an update. If you have multiple gmail account in your mobile phone, just check it to see your update.

at first it was a beta test, they have electronically chose users to be a beta testers, but as i heard up to this day, the update is already available which means it passed. but unfortunately, this eth wallet has a fee if you want to create a eth wallet, you can transfer you eth from your external eth wallet to coins.ph eth wallet. you can also transfer peso to btc to eth and vice versa, but there are pros and cons. just like transferring your btc to coins.ph btc wallet, there are fees. there are minimum eth amount that is to be transferred, but this is definitely a good start for that country to enjoy eth to eth wallet transfer.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

Confirmed that the update is now available to lower version of android phones, And my friends already have the etherium features on their mobile phones.

I this disagree with you. I've been experiencing today just like others too having updating my account coins.ph using my samsung J7 2016 but it appears no changes. I've notice that it depends on version only applicable for latest andriod phone so it needs more adjustment to consider atleast 3 years old phone just like samsung J7 2016.
madainfamous

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

See photos below:

Confirmed that the update is now available to lower version of android phones, And my friends already have the etherium features on their coins.ph apps.

I just update my coins.ph app and I discovered that they already provide an ethereum wallet. This would be very helpful for those filipinos who want to get into trading and investment. It makes the transactions faster and more convenient and requires low transaction fees. This will be a huge step for the philippines and cryptocurrencies. But I'm still hoping that they will create a wallet that is compatible for all kinds of cryptos just like myetherwallet.

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: