Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINS.PH are now Accepting ETherium!  (Read 590 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

Etherium has the potential to beat bitcoin
No it doesn't have the potential beat bitcoin and any other coin that is an alt.
I updated my coins.ph but still no ethereum hehe
AFAIK, this is applicable for the beta testers but once you'll update the app on play store you'll get the wallet by paying some fees. Read the other comment of others about that update.

**I guess this should be moved to  Service Discussion (Altcoins).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

Cons.ph are now accepting Etherium!

But its not available in the websites of coins.ph also this features is not supported by lower version of android phones.

Tested on Zenfone 4 Max Nougat

Hope that we can convert etherium directly to bitcoin using this, but for now its not supported.

I will try to transfer etherium later or update us if someone already try to store etherium in this wallet.

See photos below:

Confirmed that the update is now available to lower version of android phones, And my friends already have the etherium features on their coins.ph apps.

i did update my coins.ph and see ethereum and to activate the wallet it needs 20 pesos and sending eth coist .00135 eth. this is great cause you don't have to convert btc to eth just to send eth to myetherwallet.

The beta test is done and the actual updated app with ETH wallet is now on the playstore. You do not need to wait something that is already there.

The apps are already have an update. If you have multiple gmail account in your mobile phone, just check it to see your update.

Why some are complaining that they dont see update on their mobile phones.
I am also using coins.ph in mobile app because I have just only android phone in order for me to connect in the world of crypto. However, I do not know yet that coins.ph also supported ethereum and as what I saw in the OP, it seems like it is a good news for us Filipino crypto enthussiast because we can convert our money/cryptocurrency directly in coins.ph.

kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:13:32 AM

I am also from Philippines and a user of the wallet Coins.Ph, Yes it is true that the wallet is already accepting Etherium and i already invested on it. i hope there are still improvements on the wallet because i am not able to monitor the value of etherium like how i can see and monitor bitcoin.
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

it is a very nice innovation made by coins.ph. we should commend them for that brilliant idea. it would be less hassle for everyone if you are about to withdraw, youw wont be needing to convert and pay for some fee.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:58:32 AM

Cons.ph are now accepting Etherium!

But its not available in the websites of coins.ph also this features is not supported by lower version of android phones.

Tested on Zenfone 4 Max Nougat

Hope that we can convert etherium directly to bitcoin using this, but for now its not supported.

I will try to transfer etherium later or update us if someone already try to store etherium in this wallet.

See photos below:

Confirmed that the update is now available to lower version of android phones, And my friends already have the etherium features on their coins.ph apps.

i did update my coins.ph and see ethereum and to activate the wallet it needs 20 pesos and sending eth coist .00135 eth. this is great cause you don't have to convert btc to eth just to send eth to myetherwallet.

The beta test is done and the actual updated app with ETH wallet is now on the playstore. You do not need to wait something that is already there.

The apps are already have an update. If you have multiple gmail account in your mobile phone, just check it to see your update.

Why some are complaining that they dont see update on their mobile phones.
Yes coins.ph accepted ether and we are happy. But you need to pay before to activate ether in coins.ph, but its okay.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

This will be easy and good news those who are using COINS.PH now for buying ETH this would be simple convert it to fiat or btc and sent it to My Etherwallet. For now many of us buying ETH in some exchanges but with this another services of COINS.PH this will make easier for now. But some news and rumors about his COINS.PH they going to make it a exchanges soon hope they will and many Filipinos will be glad for the first decentralized exchanges in PH.
whoisyourking (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

This is so cool!! I can now store etherium in much safer wallet where I don't need to have private keys in order to access it. It is much safer in my phone than in website. Hope it will be updated soon so everyone in the Philippines can use it.  Cheesy

Dont use coins.ph to store large amount of etherium you need a much safer platform like myetheriumwallet or coinbase, coins.ph are only use to transfer funds and convert it to fiat money in no time. their support team is so weak and response are so slow, they will need a bigger support to be able to serve a good service for the costumer.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

I'm from the Philippines and my phone already accept ethereum in my coins.ph ,i'll just send 20 pesos then its already can use and i can easy convert my peso into ETH in just simple way, its good for eth, im sure ethereum will be more popular because of that.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

This is so cool!! I can now store etherium in much safer wallet where I don't need to have private keys in order to access it. It is much safer in my phone than in website. Hope it will be updated soon so everyone in the Philippines can use it.  Cheesy
Yes but it's not also guaranteed that your ethereum will be safe on coins the recommended wallet is that you must have control on your own private key.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

Yes this is true, the only legit application here in the Philippines whom the government accepted. I believe that this application will last forever and it is trusted by every Filipino.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
celcoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

This is good news to all filipinos and ither country to asia though am not a citizens of this countries,  but I like when new things goes on in the crypto space and not spreading FUD news everyday to drop price. Because they convert easily their ethereum to PHP and they can buy directly to coins. Ph.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

Yes this is true and this really a good news:) its really convenient  that bitcoin and etherium is on one wallet now. Its much easier to convert peso into btc nor eth.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:28:22 AM

Yes it is, Coins.ph created Ethereum wallet for us so it could be convenient to use. But we need to buy Ethereum to make our own wallet in only 20PHP, Ethereum wallet is much useful than Bitcoin wallet because its easier to earn Ethereum than Bitcoin.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

Ethereum for me is one of the potential coin so that's why I think coins.ph are now accepting ethereum it's brcause they see the potential of this coin become very high the price in the future like bitcoin. This is the good sign because if the wallet are adding a new coin to their features it is a potential coin. Im very happy because I easily buy a ethereum and sell instantly using coins.ph that's good job coins.ph. I suggest last few months I hope they add ethereum and for sure many people suggest too so that's why they add ethereum but not only what we say because they add ethereum to their wallet because they do some research for sure.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:37:17 AM

Yes, saw it after i update my coins.ph. its really nice that there are another option for buying new coins. Now, people in our country are slowly embracing the changes in the world of cryptocurrencies. And one visible evidence is adding this etherum option in one of the known bitcoin and exchange platform in the Philippines. With this, we can now have etheruem in easy way. Before, we have to go to different exchanges just to have an ethereum. One best thing in mind is that it is going very easy now to add some value to myetherwallet for the gas. Before it is really hard for me to think how to get started. Thanks for adding this feature.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:17:11 AM

Yes, saw it after i update my coins.ph. its really nice that there are another option for buying new coins. Now, people in our country are slowly embracing the changes in the world of cryptocurrencies. And one visible evidence is adding this etherum option in one of the known bitcoin and exchange platform in the Philippines. With this, we can now have etheruem in easy way. Before, we have to go to different exchanges just to have an ethereum. One best thing in mind is that it is going very easy now to add some value to myetherwallet for the gas. Before it is really hard for me to think how to get started. Thanks for adding this feature.
This is a great news! Because not only the bitcoin would be convert in our country money but also ethereum. The people in my country are close minded in this kind of thing, the digital currency. But as the days pass by they saw it the importance and they can earn in this and now they starting spread the benefits of digital currency.

Y U MAD AT ME
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

It's really a good thing that crypto enthusiasts here in the Philippines have now additional options in our leading digital Wallet which is Coins.ph. Convertion now is much easier whether bitcoin or ethereum. And it's really cheap for only just 20 pesos.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:57:29 AM

Yes, ethereum is now added at coins.ph and I feel happy for there are more possible option on money transfer but I have doubt if I can buy new coins from any ICO using Ethereum in Coin.PH wallet because I tried one's then it appears in an agreement that it cannot use to purchase coin in an ICO, correct me if i'm wrong. Generally its good to have ethereum added in coins.ph

Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

Dont use coins.ph to store large amount of etherium you need a much safer platform like myetheriumwallet or coinbase, coins.ph are only use to transfer funds and convert it to fiat money in no time. their support team is so weak and response are so slow, they will need a bigger support to be able to serve a good service for the costumer.

Note this one. That would also be my primary use purpose for my coins.ph wallet. I just keep some of my Btc in my electrum wallet.
I encountered several issues regarding withdrawals many times, although all of them as been resolved, but it usually takes 2-3 days or worst a week. I personally think they need a strong support team as well.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:38:27 AM

When I first see this, they only allowed it on smart phone apps , but yesterday my coins.ph in my laptop recommend or endorse about the eth wallet. So I want to be in like others ( 20 pesos is just fine to me ) .Good thing that they also accept ethereum on coins.ph.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: