Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many Altcoins without value?  (Read 1200 times)
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

Digital currencies consistently consist of new subcoins. the market is already experiencing a bear season and investors are not investing. these negative situations make subcoins worthless.
swartzias

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Today a new altcoins weakly attract investors, because of the delicious offers from the giants of this market. Wait a bit and even on the most rotten asset you will see unprecedented volumes.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

It is normal, crypto has no real use and that is why it has no value. After cryptocurrencies will be more accepted and used we can talk about real value.

tomisinade

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

This is a problem that is a reality with cryptocurrencies right now because I was using the crypto price tracking not to check the value of crypto assets over the past month and only a few are able to have a positive value change. The rest are below ICO price.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

It is normal, crypto has no real use and that is why it has no value. After cryptocurrencies will be more accepted and used we can talk about real value.

I agree with you. The value of crypto is backed up by us, the users and if the coin delivers no product then it just becomes useless and that seems to account for a large proportion of all cryptocurrencies.
taraku78

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:36:54 PM

You're right. For My opinion most of them just trying to get some funds but they can't continue they project. Maybe because they're scammer most of them atm.
dekortro

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

Perhaps this can happen because a lot of unrealistic projects have happened here. Not to mention a lot of undeveloped projects because of its usefulness in the community and let it die. It is really bad to understand how this affects the entire crypto community and this can cause a loss of confidence on the part of investors.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

With new altcoins popping up everyday, it only makes sense that the large majority of htem have no value or real world usage.  There are only a few which serve a purpose, and those are the ones who we've been seeing climb to the top of coinmarketcap.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

"
I also believe that many altcoins have depreciated and are not trading, and their teams have run away throwing their projects. and I think that such altcoins should leave the market as unpromising.
Many good assets are not popular on a particular stock exchange, but this does not mean that they should be disposed of, it only suggests that there sits a completely different audience."
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

There are definitely too many projects without any real purpose and real value. Myself, I look for the long-term vision, value and viability, especially in the financial blockchain area that has huge potential to transform global finance. In this area, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

As long as a coin or token has a value e.g. as a utility token on a platform it will also always have a certain value as long as the platform itself performs (likely a positive correlation). As soon as the market cap of crypto rises again, we'll see an increase in demand.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

Sometimes the dev teams just abandoned their project right after they successfully collecting funds, do not care about the roadmap, programs, listing and many more.. When those things happens, what can you expect from their coins?? When the projects dead, soon their coins will also follows
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

Of course, there are worthy altcoins, such as Ethereum, EOS or Cardano, which provided solutions for business, allowing it to automate and make it standalone. But innovative technologies that expand the capabilities of the block, are not always used for these purposes and, by and large, are overrated.
relaxmax

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

Yes, they are results of scammes ICO.
Your task is identifying good coin to invest in.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

I call it token or coin ash where they are made but do not have good sales value, in my wallet there are some tokens or coins from the airdrop and this is  waste time
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

in my opinion, coin without value is made without careful consideration of dev and team, they only try their luck by making the coin, if it is successful and skyrocketed then they will make a big profit
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

We will never know when a coin that initially has no value will start could be or have a high price. Indeed initially look like junk coins but somehow could evolve or not necessarily is also difficult. This indeed provides enough confusion, but at least the existence of many altcoins that there are also adding to the bustling markets and it was pretty good for the trade.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

Yes, unfortunately it is true. But we also have enough strong alternative cryptocurrencies which could save the situation and continue cryptomarket's increasing.
Cahndeso

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

Maybe it doesn't attract an investor to buy the altcoins. I agree, I think now too many trash coins or coins without market.

Rohomus

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

Red Lanterns is an extraordinary undertaking the objective of which is ascending of sexual proficiency and creating of sex instruction. The benefit of Red Lanterns venture comprises in the way that we have a prepared to-utilize item - RL portable application. We not just give an open door for Users to get counsel from Experts yet additionally offer occupation for experts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: