Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple, Facebook, Google Blockchain can force people to adapt Crypto  (Read 308 times)
dangful (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

If Apple, Facebook, Google and other Mega companies are developing their own Blockchain and Crypto, would it be the start of the people to slowly adapt crypto as our future money?
People today are aware of Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto related stuff but they're still not interested on investing or using it for their advantage.

What can you say about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

Definitely it will be a step towards acceptance of crypto and will lead towards mass adoption, making cryptos the next biggest financial instrument and market.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dangful (OP)

Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Definitely it will be a step towards acceptance of crypto and will lead towards mass adoption, making cryptos the next biggest financial instrument and market.

Indeed, when the bank will offer debit and credit cards to their clients and customers then everyone will soon adapt debit and credit cards for their own advantage and easy access to the services.
I think most of the apple and Facebook users do recognize that blockchain and Crypto is very important in every society in the future.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

Most internet users today are in doubt that blockchain and Crypto will be not the future of our money.
People are already aware that Bitcoin is very expensive but I don't they will adapt easily since our local markets aren't using blockchain and Crypto to access their services.
If Apple and Facebook will soon using blockchain and Crypto to their services then it's a good start to people would realize the power and the importance of blockchain in the near future.

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

Ohhh come on of course they are if apple or facebook made possibility to pay bills in crypto there will be suddenly a big hype again on crypto market and price will go to the moon.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

I doubt it. There is no point owning a company owned coin that isn't part of an open distributed ledger.

Either choose a cryptocurrency with a proper distributed ledger, or choose fiat which is backed by govts. Choosing a company coin means taking a bet that teh company will still be around in ten years time - given that all companies die eventually, this is hugely risky.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

Blockchain is not the same as cryptocurrency. Almost every CEO os those companies assume that blockchain is a great technology but at the same time they don't liky cryptocurrencies. I am not surprised if they will develop their own blockchain for any purpose but no one announced any goole / apple coin and probably never will.

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
Merited by Lewoll (1)

People are gray mass of obedient rats that are ready to escape from the ship every moment they hear something, especially from high. If these technological companies will  publish an official announcement about creating their own blockchain people of course will eat this.
But in my opinion here is one interesting question: is it possible to Mega companies to become first in market if they will come in?
I think, that it is really possible for them especially considering their capital. For example, more people will know about this, and more people will invest! They even may be wouldn't know anything about that, just IPhone 11 will be sold out and every dollar will be invested in blockchain technologies inside the company, after what they may start offer to buy another campaigns because of monopoly in economical is usual, so this way they will reach first place in crypto market, but it is only my opinion. How possible it is really I don't know, but if they will need it - it will be done)
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

I doubt it. There is no point owning a company owned coin that isn't part of an open distributed ledger.

Either choose a cryptocurrency with a proper distributed ledger, or choose fiat which is backed by govts. Choosing a company coin means taking a bet that teh company will still be around in ten years time - given that all companies die eventually, this is hugely risky.

Hmn, or maybe just their clients who are often push their products and services in Facebook as ads could benefit the advantage of Facebook crypto.
But the main goal is to introduce crypto into people who are doubting crypto as an effective money in the future.
I think they don't need blockchain for their services because they already placed on top of the market but who knows! They're on their way into development.

alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:35:37 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 12:51:12 PM by alphaomega.f

when that happens, bitcoin will be advertised to the whole world and bitcoin will be commercially and publicly accepted. from that, numbers of people who will be involved on bitcoin-related activities will increase.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

Facebook is one of the most important world application today so if ever they will adapt blockchain and Crypto to their platform then obviously people will start to trust crypto and Altcoins and would slowly adapt the technology.
But I doubt Facebook, Apple, Google will soon develop their own Blockchain.
ukr2net

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

Definitely if they do so It will be a very big step in crypto industry.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

Facebook is one of the most important world application today so if ever they will adapt blockchain and Crypto to their platform then obviously people will start to trust crypto and Altcoins and would slowly adapt the technology.
But I doubt Facebook, Apple, Google will soon develop their own Blockchain.
Why should these corporations participate in the promotion of cryptocurrencies? They feel good in the Fiat economy. In order for them to work peacefully around the world, they have an obligation to abide by the rules of government. Governments are afraid of cryptocurrencies as fire. They are already conducting coordinated activities against the promotion of bitcoin. Big corporations in this war will be on their side.
emmmmm

Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

First of all, why should these large companies participate in the promotion of cryptocurrency markets? These large enterprises may study the blockchain, so they may not issue tokens because the blockchain is widely used, but tokens are not necessary.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

If Apple, Facebook, Google and other Mega companies are developing their own Blockchain and Crypto, would it be the start of the people to slowly adapt crypto as our future money?
People today are aware of Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto related stuff but they're still not interested on investing or using it for their advantage.

for sure there will be a massive adoption if that 3 big companies developed their own blockchain and crypto In the market because of being popular and useful sites around the globe .   And definitely bitcoin price and other currency will drop if that times happen due to the panic selling .lol
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

if these 3 companies decide to use crypto as part of their service i can imagine the popularity of cryptocurrencies will growing rapidly but in my opinion even though Apple, Facebook or Google would not use crypto then crypto can growing without them but indeed if there are big companies use it then they will have big influence for crypto users and people in the world
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

They probably can, but will they? Wink

At most, they want some part in the crypto profit and are going to introduce their own centralized coins with heavy regulations. I can see FB doing this (especially after banning ICO ads).
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

The social media has a great impact on the lives of the people. The technology and new concepts of business driving people crazy when they see it on social sites. They follow each other like anything therefore.
And there is no doubt if the big tech giants like Apple, Facebook, Google Blockchain etc. make people adapt this Crypto business.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

All these companies probably already managed to buy a large amount of bitcoin or another crypto currency, because I do not believe that such smart people will say such silly things about bitcoin. Most likely they just keep quiet and buy.
Dimasta

Activity: 202

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

You made me think. Then this is really a global step towards the adoption of a crypto currency. It seems to me that even such a company will support any project. I expect better, I hope that the crypto currency is our future.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: