Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about online dating?  (Read 16105 times)
RateDate (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

Happiness is closer than you think

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

Rate Date — is a leap into the future that dating industry giants have been so much afraid of.

What is the Rate Date method?

The method behind the project is a quick, high-quality and fascinating creation of a relationship between the people searching for their love. Rate Date provides an opportunity to create and take part in the video date auctions. The key advantage is that you can carefully schedule your time, which is of crucial importance in the modern world. The auction participants know exactly when the date takes place and therefore, can do their best to get ready for it. Only verified users can take part in the video dates; these users have been checked and informed about the etiquette rules of this type of a date. All these criteria make a search for a conversation partner significantly faster and as far as improvement of the date quality is concerned, Rate Date has prepared another striking surprise for you. A special “prompter” plugin will come to rescue even to the shyest date participants; at any point of the video date, you can get a hint from the partner’s personal profile to capture the right thread of the conversation and not to spare precious time keeping uneasily silent.

Application of blockchain technology

Any auction implies betting; thus, the highest bet wins the auction and becomes the property of the auction starter. Considering that some people find it unacceptable to get paid for a date, Rate Date offers an option of holding a charity auction with the winning bet being sent to charitable purposes. In this case, application of blockchain technology, which is a method of open data of flow and safe-keeping of funds, is absolutely essential. Regarding charity auctions, Rate Date project is preparing a large superb one, which every of the resource users will like.

ICO Rate Date

Implementation of RDT tokens is a direct necessity of the project business model monetization. The auctions bets, gifts for the users, various stickers and interactive games imply that the site has its own internal payments unit. During the ICO stage, 50,000,000 RDT tokens (Rate Date Token) have been created. Currently, they can be purchased from the project official website ICO.RateDate.net at the minimum price with a pleasant bonus; in course of time, the bonus amount reduces. After the project has been officially launched, the internal cost of RDT tokens will be fixed and keep growing relative to the stock price.

Thus, with only a few bold steps Rate Date creates a new solid method of online dating. Without endlessly holding users on the website and not treating them as a tool for system monetization.

ico.RateDate.net

Twitter Rate Date
Facebook Rate Date
Telegram Rate Date
Medium Rate Date

Rate Date - online video dating auction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sippadgarden

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:09:42 AM

It is not advisable specially to those that are doing long distance dating.
cj131005

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:56:23 PM

I hate online dating difficult because nowadays I'd meet him personally beforehand and be friend  I first him to tell me if I want to date.
CryptoFrank76

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:00:33 AM

it's better to meet in real life
Maksim Larov

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:02:30 AM

Most of online dating couple doesn't have long live.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:04:15 AM

Online dating today scam a lot. I think you should not join them.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

I think that online dating may be successful for many people. It provides us with access to many more potential partners than we can find in our real daily lives. This is especially true for individuals interested in partners of a particular type, orientation, lifestyle, or in isolated areas.
Babycuteless

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

There's a catch, of course. You can't just put up a profile and expect people to flock to you. When I was on brazil, I was active in the forums, which is a great way to engage with people and to show other people your personality.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:08:30 AM

It is not advisable specially to those that are doing long distance dating.

Yes I agree with you because sometimes online dating is scam. Some people just try to get you fall in love then when they have opportunity they will get what they want and gone away.
bountyhunt_29

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:57:21 AM

Online dating is a product of technology. Well, nowadays its faster to have relationships and for me its still a person's choice on how he/she will handle or treat someone they met online.
Bheb112795

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

Online dating is not so good for everyone because it does create love become intimate.
Sanserif

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

A believer

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Money and romance are intertwined. If money is going online, then romance too should.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

All are false people, do not show real photos and real names so I do not believe who is talking online with me.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

Rate Date — is a leap into the future that dating industry giants have been so much afraid of.

What is the Rate Date method?

The method behind the project is a quick, high-quality and fascinating creation of a relationship between the people searching for their love. Rate Date provides an opportunity to create and take part in the video date auctions. The key advantage is that you can carefully schedule your time, which is of crucial importance in the modern world. The auction participants know exactly when the date takes place and therefore, can do their best to get ready for it. Only verified users can take part in the video dates; these users have been checked and informed about the etiquette rules of this type of a date. All these criteria make a search for a conversation partner significantly faster and as far as improvement of the date quality is concerned, Rate Date has prepared another striking surprise for you. A special “prompter” plugin will come to rescue even to the shyest date participants; at any point of the video date, you can get a hint from the partner’s personal profile to capture the right thread of the conversation and not to spare precious time keeping uneasily silent.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/d049446709f30d0750d418fcd7e6a641/1519923829/77193/1223794/02_RateDate_UI_Feed_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2018-03-03-11-48/i9-12112752/723x590-r/i.gif

Application of blockchain technology

Any auction implies betting; thus, the highest bet wins the auction and becomes the property of the auction starter. Considering that some people find it unacceptable to get paid for a date, Rate Date offers an option of holding a charity auction with the winning bet being sent to charitable purposes. In this case, application of blockchain technology, which is a method of open data of flow and safe-keeping of funds, is absolutely essential. Regarding charity auctions, Rate Date project is preparing a large superb one, which every of the resource users will like.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/bfd588a13ed0d145dcaa5b11cec9129a/1520077728/46558/1223794/03_RateDate_UI_MyProfile_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2018-03-03-11-48/i9-12117726/747x571-r/i.gif

ICO Rate Date

Implementation of RDT tokens is a direct necessity of the project business model monetization. The auctions bets, gifts for the users, various stickers and interactive games imply that the site has its own internal payments unit. During the ICO stage, 50,000,000 RDT tokens (Rate Date Token) have been created. Currently, they can be purchased from the project official website ICO.RateDate.net at the minimum price with a pleasant bonus; in course of time, the bonus amount reduces. After the project has been officially launched, the internal cost of RDT tokens will be fixed and keep growing relative to the stock price.

Thus, with only a few bold steps Rate Date creates a new solid method of online dating. Without endlessly holding users on the website and not treating them as a tool for system monetization.

ico.RateDate.net

Twitter Rate Date
Facebook Rate Date
Telegram Rate Date
Medium Rate Date

Online dating is a load of bull. Unless you know already the other person, personally, it would never work. And even if it works, it's gonna called trouble.
Bruce | Atomine Support

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

Dangerously. But sometimes it happens that you meet in life and all is well with them.  Undecided
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

it's varies from individuals, some have great testimonies with online dating experience and the opposite for others.
cryptopowering

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

The world is full of false people. I just got ditched few days ago. So don't try online.
songoku5555

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Online dating is a good idea for peoples who don't have a time meeting new peoples because for example working too much time.
btc4future

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

Dear friend , the world is full of bastards. Where you cant believe your surroundings , howcome you could rely on them. its other that these are not applicable for all. SOme are successful virtually. 
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

it depends on persons some people are lucky with online dating and others no chance
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: