Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another way to earn money in bitcoin  (Read 714 times)
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Im earning bitcoin by applying signature and social media campaigns i earn lot now and still counting. I also doing some faucet sites to earn small bitcoin. But if you are risk taker you can go trading and exchanging other cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

You can make BTC investment to earn BTC! At present, the price of BTC is below $8000. I think it is a good opportunity to buy BTC!

You can also get some free tokens by joining the airdrops, and earn BTC by selling tokens!
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

The most popular way to earn money or bitcoin is by following a signature campaign, bounty campaign. But, if we have a digital product or not we can sell it by making a post about the products we sell and of course pay for the purchase of these products using bitcoin. That way is the same as we trade as usual but what makes it different is the payment using bitcoin because the main purpose of this topic is another way to get bitcoin.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

well in signature campaigns you rarely earn bitcoin nowadays, it's mostly the altcoins that are the part of the ICO. But those currencies are often convertible to bitcoin afterwards
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

I read about an online worker who earned $2,000 from online surveys from the "top website network". You invest no money but you can earn $500 or more.

Bitcoin looks will end up badly and rich scammers and gamblers hub. Go for legitimate/honest make money for internet.

Which of online work do you mean and which one is bring you profit personally. Don't refer to people own the one you know you should share with us. I have been doing online for long. I know there are sincere company out there which you can be working from home And still pay you. But this work is not really easy as to just to be earning $2,000 from survey online. Is only in crypto business you can get that kind of money from without much stress. So make your point clear then we know what to do.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

my another way to earn bitcoin is i joined many bountys like signature campaign and social campaign in that way i earn bitcoin
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

Buying and selling bitcoins is probably the fastest and easiest way to try and make some money with bitcoin. Just like the stock ... This will allows you to trade bitcoin directly with other fiat currencies such as USD,EURO,GBP.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

the thing about all these methods that OP mentions, specifically the Micro Earning category, is that you need to know how to do them and how to do them efficiently.
for example writing blocks, making websites, doing micro jobs,... are all good but if you don't know how to for example get traffic for your website and how to provide high quality content, you can not make any money and you only waste time.
the problem often is that people think just because they are making money online, it has to be easy and a lot. where in fact it is not much different from regular job. it is hard and earning will be small.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

The most popular way to earn money or bitcoin is by following a signature campaign, bounty campaign. But, if we have a digital product or not we can sell it by making a post about the products we sell and of course pay for the purchase of these products using bitcoin. That way is the same as we trade as usual but what makes it different is the payment using bitcoin because the main purpose of this topic is another way to get bitcoin.
The most popular way to earn bitcoins is trading on the exchange.  Following a signature campaign is not earnings. First you earn a little. If you use multiaccounts, this is a violation of the rules and you can lose your accounts at one time. Earnings should be stable. Secondly, it is an unreliable way. Where will you take the money when there are no companies?
sisira85

Activity: 394

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

There are lot of ways to earned money in bitcoin

Investing
      Trading
      Joining campaigns (signature , social media campaign)
      Joining ICO
      Faucet sites

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

no free bitcoin? yes I agree with you. all need effort to get bitcoin. including how to clik every 1 hour also requires an effort to every hour visiting the web to do clik to get bitcoin and the results are also not too much. I think the most way to get bitcoin is by following bounty translate, in this way we can get a lot of pay. because the enthusiasts are few but the big ones.

ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

Investing
      Trading
      Joining ICO
      Faucet sites

Earning money in bitcoin currency has many ways of doing it and these are mining, trading, investment and joining signature bounty campaigns which is very much common in this forum. For me, I am in favor of the signature bounty campaign because you will only need to invest is your time and dedication and just doing the required post per week and then that's it. Then wait for the time where the bounty will be given after a month where the campaign is finished.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:15:20 PM

the fastest way to get Bitcoin is by buying it or investing. then we can also trade to get more Bitcoin. but if we have to trade carefully, because if one step our money will run out.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Investing
      Trading
      Joining ICO
      Faucet sites

In addition, gambling and mining can also be a source of bitcoin but you must understand the risk on every ways listed here. Joining campaign is the easiest thing to do and of course less risk, but you still have to work on it so you can be qualify for the  future payments.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

I try to do bounty like Social media and signature to get bitcoin and also investment. Working on bounty is one of getting bitcoins without having to mining through the tool.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

Theres so many ways how to earn money in bitcoin. If you have a capital you can start mining, investing or trading. But if you dont, you can participate in airdrops, bounty and signature campaigns and faucets.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

As i am reading in websites, i read this blog which gives ways to earn money in bitcoin aside from bitcoin trading, day trading and minning, which are the common source of bitcoin.  For the newbies out there who are asking tips about making money using bitcoin, this might help you:

Micro earnings is the easiest way to earn bitcoin though it is a very time consuming. Mirco jobs, bitcoin faucets, paid to click websites are forms of micro jobs. Completing their small task, they will pay you bitcoin. But just a very smal amount of bitcoin.

Writing about bitcoin. Just by sharung your knowledge, you can earn bitcoin. But with this, it requires a lot of knowledge and expertise about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The amount of bitcoin you get depends on how you write.

Signature Campaigns. This is one of the profitable way to earn bitcoin. Bitcointalk forum includes a product campaign in the signature (as what am i doing). Some campaigns have post requirements which you need to obtain to earn. The amount of bitcoin you earn varies on your rank

Writing blogs and new sites. Like the second option, it also requires expertise. They are paid per 1000 words and you can decide wether you will be paid by bitcoin or fiat.

So these are some popular ways to earn bitcoin online. But it depends on you how you will get your own bitcoin but remember, there is no free bitcoin. You have to work so that you can have a return.
There is a lot of ways on how you can earn bitcoin the key is just a hardwork and just internet connection to connect more people online who will paid you bitcoin for your services but all your mention above is one of the great source on how you can earn more bitcoin just join on it to get high chance of getting more bitcoin.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

As i am reading in websites, i read this blog which gives ways to earn money in bitcoin aside from bitcoin trading, day trading and minning, which are the common source of bitcoin.  For the newbies out there who are asking tips about making money using bitcoin, this might help you:

Micro earnings is the easiest way to earn bitcoin though it is a very time consuming. Mirco jobs, bitcoin faucets, paid to click websites are forms of micro jobs. Completing their small task, they will pay you bitcoin. But just a very smal amount of bitcoin.

Writing about bitcoin. Just by sharung your knowledge, you can earn bitcoin. But with this, it requires a lot of knowledge and expertise about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The amount of bitcoin you get depends on how you write.

Signature Campaigns. This is one of the profitable way to earn bitcoin. Bitcointalk forum includes a product campaign in the signature (as what am i doing). Some campaigns have post requirements which you need to obtain to earn. The amount of bitcoin you earn varies on your rank

Writing blogs and new sites. Like the second option, it also requires expertise. They are paid per 1000 words and you can decide wether you will be paid by bitcoin or fiat.

So these are some popular ways to earn bitcoin online. But it depends on you how you will get your own bitcoin but remember, there is no free bitcoin. You have to work so that you can have a return.

Honestly, I really do not think that this is new or maybe I have said this because I have already read about this a lot of times from different sources on the internet on various blogs, articles, social media sites and forums like this one. I think it be a great help if newbies that are just starting out would be able to get their hands on information like this so they would know more and can be able to choose what job suites them best if they really are determined to really earn some cryptos.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

These days there are numerous other methods people can use to generate bitcoin and cash for themselves. One is there,  Paid-to-Click Websites. I like this work.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

There are many ways to earn a lot of money here on bitcoin you can join signature campaign, twitter, facebook, translator, Blogs. You can also be in mining or trading and much more. It's up to you which one you want to choose, because you are the only person to decide on yourself.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: