Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another way to earn money in bitcoin  (Read 714 times)
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

There are many ways to make earn money in bitcoin, you can trade, buy and hold, bounty hunt. just sit and ask yourself which can I do.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rugjaguar4

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

If you are newbie you can try and search for bounties specially for the newbies. that would help you
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:15:20 PM

As i am reading in websites, i read this blog which gives ways to earn money in bitcoin aside from bitcoin trading, day trading and minning, which are the common source of bitcoin.  For the newbies out there who are asking tips about making money using bitcoin, this might help you:

Micro earnings is the easiest way to earn bitcoin though it is a very time consuming. Mirco jobs, bitcoin faucets, paid to click websites are forms of micro jobs. Completing their small task, they will pay you bitcoin. But just a very smal amount of bitcoin.

Writing about bitcoin. Just by sharung your knowledge, you can earn bitcoin. But with this, it requires a lot of knowledge and expertise about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The amount of bitcoin you get depends on how you write.

Signature Campaigns. This is one of the profitable way to earn bitcoin. Bitcointalk forum includes a product campaign in the signature (as what am i doing). Some campaigns have post requirements which you need to obtain to earn. The amount of bitcoin you earn varies on your rank

Writing blogs and new sites. Like the second option, it also requires expertise. They are paid per 1000 words and you can decide wether you will be paid by bitcoin or fiat.

So these are some popular ways to earn bitcoin online. But it depends on you how you will get your own bitcoin but remember, there is no free bitcoin. You have to work so that you can have a return.
I find micro jobs pointless, especially faucets or paid to click sites, they pay only mere amounts of Satoshi. Signature campaigns are probably the most efficient way to earn Bitcoin, even if your knowledge is limited. Unless your are admittedly knowledgeable into Bitcoin, you cannot start writing articles for websites and actually earn an income by that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

I think you should elaborate more because topics like this already existed for years and I think this just spams the forum. You can actually use the search button to look for such topics. If you like to be a bit more informative, at least try to organize your thoughts. Like for example:
Ways of earning inside and outside the forum. Wherein within forums like this, services are provided or you yourself can provide with bitcoin as payment. Popular gambling sites and faucets can be also be seen within the forum but used through their websites. Something like this. I personally think that the ways you have said are now common ways of earning bitcoins too.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

There are some ways to earn money in bitcoin for the newbie like me.Look for a good bounty campaign to join and earn money,also airdrop gives money.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

If you are newbie you can try and search for bounties specially for the newbies. that would help you

Social media campaign is eligible for newbie rank in here like fb, twitter or telegram. Newbie can participate to content creation campaign too.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

You can join the bounty and airdrop campaigns of ICO projects, get the job done and you will get a token amount, when the ICO succeeds and trades on commercial sites then you can sell those. that tokens. You can also use bitcoin to invest in running Masternode and POS to get daily profits.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

much can be done for example by joining the airdrop or bounty there will get the money easily and do what set by the manager
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

No doubt you're gonna earn a large merits by this awsome post I just want to know that can we earn a stable income from airdrops?
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

The one thing I can sayay about earning money by another way is to freelance and I think worknhire.com is the best among all
touzlisipa

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

Here’s a bounty you don’t want to miss.  Marinecoin ico is live now.  They are awarding 20,000 MTC for successful completion of AI assigned promotion efforts.  Time dilution technology is being used to distribute 9 billion coins and prevent a pump and dump.  The object is a slow steady growth into the future.  Machine to machine transactions and iot make up the platform design to make sure there is long time success for project.  Dev-less, fair distribution, and strong community make up MTC. Read more here marineco/in
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Invest in other crypto using bitcoin and learn how to trade . one of the best way to earn bitcoin is to TRADE .
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

As i am reading in websites, i read this blog which gives ways to earn money in bitcoin aside from bitcoin trading, day trading and minning, which are the common source of bitcoin.  For the newbies out there who are asking tips about making money using bitcoin, this might help you:

Micro earnings is the easiest way to earn bitcoin though it is a very time consuming. Mirco jobs, bitcoin faucets, paid to click websites are forms of micro jobs. Completing their small task, they will pay you bitcoin. But just a very smal amount of bitcoin.

Writing about bitcoin. Just by sharung your knowledge, you can earn bitcoin. But with this, it requires a lot of knowledge and expertise about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The amount of bitcoin you get depends on how you write.

Signature Campaigns. This is one of the profitable way to earn bitcoin. Bitcointalk forum includes a product campaign in the signature (as what am i doing). Some campaigns have post requirements which you need to obtain to earn. The amount of bitcoin you earn varies on your rank

Writing blogs and new sites. Like the second option, it also requires expertise. They are paid per 1000 words and you can decide wether you will be paid by bitcoin or fiat.

So these are some popular ways to earn bitcoin online. But it depends on you how you will get your own bitcoin but remember, there is no free bitcoin. You have to work so that you can have a return.

You are correction, all those you mentioned of ways to earn at bitcoin is true to add for those people who have the finances they can buy bitcoin investment it might be risky like all other investment but it can possibly double or triple your earnings by trading.
Dharmendrax

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

Yes there is many ways to earn bitoin But i will suggest here without investment method like as Bounty campaign/fill some airdrop and also u can earn by watching ads on btc site which you can earn easily but in these methods u have to give huge time..
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

There are lot of ways to earned money in bitcoin like investing in long term,mining,trading and joining Ico or joining bounties or signature campaign.It's up to you which work you prefer to be able to earned money.
I agree that there is so many ways that we can earn, the most popular to earn money is join in signature campaign, because this is the easy way and theirs a lot of opportunity to earn. If you have more knowledge about bitcoin. It needs spend more time and have a good rank. But it depends on the ability of the people if what they want or choose, that they can earn money in bitcoin.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

There are lot of ways to earned money in bitcoin like investing in long term,mining,trading and joining Ico or joining bounties or signature campaign.It's up to you which work you prefer to be able to earned money.
In fact, there are many ways to earn money from bitcoin like claiming in bitcoin on some bitcoin faucet. Furthermore, I agree that joining in bounty campaign and signature campaign are one of the best way to earn money. If you really want to earn money from bitcoin you can do investing or trading because doing that can really help you to earn high income and bunch of money.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:18:51 PM

Yes their is a lot of way to earn money through Bitcoin. The most easy way to earn free Bitcoin is micro earning job. The site ads4BTC offer its user free Bitcoin by just click on their ads or you can run your own Bitcoin faucet over the Internet and get earn some bitcoins. These above method paid a very small amount of Bitcoin. If you are good in english then some sites pay you some bitcoin for writing blogs or other things. If you want some serious amount money from bitcoin then you can try Bitcoin mining, trading, investing etc.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

If you, really wanted to earn bitcoin in anotther ways, you just need to create alof of alt coin then give it to your friends foe auto pilot but make sure it is already connected to your main account to monitor the alt coin account of your friends this is how we used that alternative account for earning alot of bitcoin...
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

I have 5 ways in earning bitcoin, first is Trading second ICOs third is mining fourth is airdrop and the last one is bounty campaign (Sig, social media, blog post, etc) You just explore it and you would know how profitable crypto industry is.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

You are correct. Me, i am earning bitcoin through signature campaign, bounty campaign and also airdrops. I bought bitcoin from the money I earned from bounties or sometimes I joined bounties in which they are paying bitcoins in that case I don't spend my hard earned money for investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: