Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another way to earn money in bitcoin  (Read 714 times)
THATBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

As i am reading in websites, i read this blog which gives ways to earn money in bitcoin aside from bitcoin trading, day trading and minning, which are the common source of bitcoin.  For the newbies out there who are asking tips about making money using bitcoin, this might help you:

Micro earnings is the easiest way to earn bitcoin though it is a very time consuming. Mirco jobs, bitcoin faucets, paid to click websites are forms of micro jobs. Completing their small task, they will pay you bitcoin. But just a very smal amount of bitcoin.

Writing about bitcoin. Just by sharung your knowledge, you can earn bitcoin. But with this, it requires a lot of knowledge and expertise about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The amount of bitcoin you get depends on how you write.

Signature Campaigns. This is one of the profitable way to earn bitcoin. Bitcointalk forum includes a product campaign in the signature (as what am i doing). Some campaigns have post requirements which you need to obtain to earn. The amount of bitcoin you earn varies on your rank

Writing blogs and new sites. Like the second option, it also requires expertise. They are paid per 1000 words and you can decide wether you will be paid by bitcoin or fiat.

So these are some popular ways to earn bitcoin online. But it depends on you how you will get your own bitcoin but remember, there is no free bitcoin. You have to work so that you can have a return.

Well, even in games, you can win some btc, there are some that you can win with 100% chance for what you know about the game

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

many ways that we can get a coin one of them we can join a signature campaign or social media campaign if you have a lot of money you can buy the coin "and sell it if the price has exceeded the price when you buy it
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

There are lot of ways to earned money in bitcoin like investing in long term,mining,trading and joining Ico or joining bounties or signature campaign.It's up to you which work you prefer to be able to earned money.

You are correct. Me, i am earning bitcoin through signature campaign, bounty campaign and also airdrops. I bought bitcoin from the money I earned from bounties or sometimes I joined bounties in which they are paying bitcoins in that case I don't spend my hard earned money for investing.
It is fine to do investing just make sure at least 80% you are sure with what you are doing, and for you to be sure of it you must have some knowledge about what you are doing, but joining bounties and some btc campaigns is fine too for as long as you can devote time for it.

wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:44:22 PM

I do not really trust the free website about getting Bitcoin Free or digging machines through the investment packages on the website. If you want to make real money refer to the bounty and airdrop programs, I believe they will help you make better money.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

I do not really trust the free website about getting Bitcoin Free or digging machines through the investment packages on the website. If you want to make real money refer to the bounty and airdrop programs, I believe they will help you make better money.
Me too, I'd rather invest my time in exploring things for me to gain knowledge and for me to use that knowledge in joining campaign or in trading rather than wasting my time in exploring a legit bitcoin faucet or what, it is better to earn that you know you work for it rather than begging for free coins.
yy1588133

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

I agree with you, but the labor force seems cheap
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

I will explain some major ways two
1. Mine your own Bitcoins
The very first way to get your own Bitcoins was through mining. In 2009, every block mined (every 10 minutes on average) brought a reward of 50 BTC to the lucky one who managed to solve the computational problem. Right now, every block brings 12,5 BTC. While the reward is still luring, there are some issues which stand in the way of earning some loot
The hashing difficulty has grown significantly over the last years. No single equipment has enough computational power to compete for Bitcoins.
2. Do work for Bitcoins
If mining is not for you, you can search for work that you can do for Bitcoins. There are multiple services that will offer one an opportunity to work for cryptocurrency. You can find something at Coinality or by just going to /r/Jobs4Bitcoins on Reddit. Currently, you can earn Bitcoins online as a freelancer mainly, but some Bitcoin startups and companies like Overstock offer an option to get the regular payment in BTC. With greater acceptance, there will be more options to look for.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

Micro earnings is the easiest way to earn bitcoin though it is a very time consuming. Mirco jobs, bitcoin faucets, paid to click websites are forms of micro jobs. Completing their small task, they will pay you bitcoin. But just a very smal amount of bitcoin.

I think you can no longer consider this "profitable". More like "wasting precious time" now. When I first heard of bitcoins and tried to look for ways to get them, I tried these. Cannot remember the names but there was one where you simply read books and click on ads, one was a radio station, another was roulette with free tokens daily. All required getting a specific amount of satoshis (usually in the 100k range) to even cash-out and send it to your wallet. Never got any out of those.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

Bitcoin provide a lot of way to earn money through it to its user. Doing Bitcointalk signature campaign job and invest in Bitcoin and get profit from it, trading, gambling etc are the regular methods. Some new and intresting methods is CTP(click_to_paid). In this you just have to view some ads for 5sec or 10sec or for 20sec and get paid. Another way is to doing some other work means re tweeting a post or design a websites and get some bitcoin from their. Another way is cloud mining which is a trending option in this time.  Wink
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:04:31 AM

Well aside from signature campaign, there's also a social media campaign which you can use your social media account to earn bitcoins. For example using facebook or twitter, you can get bitcoins by only posting or tweeting about the campaign you participated in. And you can also try translating the Ann or whitepaper of the campaign, and I tell you, that's a lot or rewards that I'm talking about. So good luck to us all in earning bitcoins! Have a good day always.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:13:09 AM

There are lot of ways to earned money in bitcoin like investing in long term,mining,trading and joining Ico or joining bounties or signature campaign.It's up to you which work you prefer to be able to earned money.

You are correct. Me, i am earning bitcoin through signature campaign, bounty campaign and also airdrops. I bought bitcoin from the money I earned from bounties or sometimes I joined bounties in which they are paying bitcoins in that case I don't spend my hard earned money for investing.
It depends on how convenient you are on your doing. If you have a hardware to use, there are many mining sites that will make you earn everyday. Signature campaign and other bounty are the most popular way to earn to almost everyone which I also doing because there I can manage my time properly even doing things on the other side.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:36:38 AM

there are lot of ways earning bitcoin .if you want free bitcoin  you can go find faucet which gives  satoshi every minutes  if you refer friends you get additional satoshi . you can also try the free mining which gives satoshi daiy , you can also do some airdrop which gives free tokens and can be sold into ethereum which is exchangeable to bitcoin . you can also do bounty campaign programs but this really takes long time before you get your reward . you patience and effort in doing this but effort was worth the wait .

gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

As I experienced and observed here since I joined, that was a month ago, you really have to invest time and work here to earn tokens or bitcoin. Airdrops, don't relay on it too much,  sometimes they won't pay you or their coins has no value yet.  I suggest you work hard to high up your rank so you can join bounty campaign.  In here they will.pay you tokens if you follow and do the task they require you to do.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:09:28 AM

There are lot of ways to earn money in bitcoin,by use of signature campaign,facebook,twiiter,blogs,minig,airdrop, etc.You can also trade btc.Aside from it you can ivest in bitcoin and get profit from it.There are some new and interesting method you can have in btc.
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

As i am reading in websites, i read this blog which gives ways to earn money in bitcoin aside from bitcoin trading, day trading and minning, which are the common source of bitcoin.  For the newbies out there who are asking tips about making money using bitcoin, this might help you:

Writing about bitcoin. Just by sharung your knowledge, you can earn bitcoin. But with this, it requires a lot of knowledge and expertise about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The amount of bitcoin you get depends on how you write.

Signature Campaigns. This is one of the profitable way to earn bitcoin. Bitcointalk forum includes a product campaign in the signature (as what am i doing). Some campaigns have post requirements which you need to obtain to earn. The amount of bitcoin you earn varies on your rank

Writing blogs and new sites. Like the second option, it also requires expertise. They are paid per 1000 words and you can decide wether you will be paid by bitcoin or fiat.

So these are some popular ways to earn bitcoin online. But it depends on you how you will get your own bitcoin but remember, there is no free bitcoin. You have to work so that you can have a return.

there are a lot of microjobs just need to work a bit hard...
and it dont pay that much.i can say this jobs are gor those who have long patience.well signature campaigns and bounties really pay good.but you need to be active and invest time for this one.we all have our own ways to earn bitcoin i must say we all just need to have patience and learn to work double.cheers!
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

their are so many way's to earn money in bitcoin, you can join to ICO's campaign like signature campaign, twitter campaign and etc. you can earn money too using mining or investing and the last one you can earn too using a legit faucet's.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:00:43 AM

There are many ways inorder to earn btc, joining bounties and  campaigns,investing ,trading, mining,it depends on you where you prefer,in which you are ready to take a risk, just observe and do research, it needs focus and analysis especially the market.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:26:11 AM

their are so many way's to earn money in bitcoin, you can join to ICO's campaign like signature campaign, twitter campaign and etc. you can earn money too using mining or investing and the last one you can earn too using a legit faucet's.
Yup those few things that you said are the best ways to make money in bitcoin because they didn't need any money to get your started because you will be just investing your effort and time and then you will just hope that they will become successful so you will get paid with a decent amount of reward that you can exchange into bitcoin and into money or cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: