Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto exchange you recommend?  (Read 479 times)
adrian2xy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

I am new and i would like to do day trading with crypto currencies. For that purpose which crypto web exchange do you recommend?
I guess ones that have lowest fees on buying/selling crypto and with good reputation should be the best ones.

Thanks.
Kuja29

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Recently i bought some IOST currency, did some research on it and  it seems its a stable coin with good rooted investors actually made some profit over it few weeks ago, now i know the rate are low and it seems like  an unprofitable investment , but like all the  coins right now  having a drastically  ''down'' stage, i think it will have a good profit  in the near future, also i'm open for suggestions if u know about this coin!
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

I am new and i would like to do day trading with crypto currencies. For that purpose which crypto web exchange do you recommend?
I guess ones that have lowest fees on buying/selling crypto and with good reputation should be the best ones.

Thanks.

Binance  is the one you are looking for. It has a lower transaction fee compared to other competitors. It has also a good security feature and lots of  altcoins that is not available in other platforms. They also have a referral fee as incentive by promoting their platform. This is the new number 1 trading platform for altcoins.
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:09:38 AM

Thanks.

I'd suggest binance- low fees and there's plenty of coins to trade on their platform. Followed by bittrex - simple to use however doesn't have very good T.A. In saying this however, I have account  on 6 exchanges. I like different coins and sadly I don't have a one shop for every coin.

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:18:45 AM

Thanks.

Binance is the main one with high volume and fees being pretty low in most cases. Kucoin is another that is on the way up and again trading volume is medium and fees are low. It will really depend on which coins/tokens you plan on day trading. As i suggest to anyone who wants to get into crypto research, research and more research before you even start. Good luck mate.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:25:21 AM

Poloniex it is good trading site less fee and many tokens are  welknown. And the volume of bitcoin is very big.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

There are some coins available on only particular exchanges. However if you are planning to trade only the most popular ones then Binance and Bittrex are both good exchanges. I never had any issue with Cryptopia either.
louisvuitoon

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

Binance, in my opinion. Safest and fast
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

For me personally, I like Kucoin and Binance. Most reputable exchanges have 0.2% trading fees and I haven't seen any reputable one with less than that. Withdrawal fees is also something you have to take into consideration.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:41:02 AM

In my personal opinion, I think the best exchange for unexperienced traders like me is Binance because you can use the exchange immediately after depositing your coins and the trading fee is not that high and you can also choose from many coins to trade on.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

Use minimum 2 different exchange to be more safe, and i recommended Kucoin and Bittrex, these exchange has big volume and there are available many altcoin that has massive potential. But personal iam use 5 different exchange include : Binance, Poloniex, and Idex just want to be more safe because too risky put all money in 1 exchange.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:52:14 AM

Binance is pretty good, altcoin and BTC are trading volumes, and transaction fees are very low, and the exchanges are safe, recharge and crypto are fast.

Monette2k17

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:58:20 AM

Binance is the best crypto exchange for now although this is china company based in hongkong and it's server is located in south korea. This is the PROS and CONS in Binance.

Pros
1. Founded by industry veterans
2. More assets added constantly
3. Competitive commisions
4. Nice trading platform

Cons
1. New company
2. Base in Hongkong China
3. Does not accept money transfer

Fees of Crypto Exchange

Binance 0.1%
Bittrex 0.25%
GDAX 0.25%
CEX.io 0.25%
Kraken 0.26%
Poloniex 0.25%

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

Binance is the most fast exchange for me. Low transaction fees, and it is very safe! But I find hard to operate or understand. If you want a simple yet safe also, try Kucoin!

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:25:52 AM

Thanks.

I will go for binance exchange since it has low fee charge in every trade and have one of the largest volume trade in the crypto market. I know that binance was only new exchange but as of the moment it shows that it will be the potential top crypto exchange. It was a very nice trading platform. Must try and use!
S7C

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:27:43 AM

The only exchange that I've had significant problems with are Yobit, who are probably the dodgiest exchange currently out there.
StevieLuigi

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:29:04 AM

+1 on Binance and Kucoin
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:48:44 AM

I recommend all of you bittrex market, this is market of American, it’s quite safe, common around the world. Many people use bittrex, so u can try and register. Good luck Smiley
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:55:36 AM

Although 'anyway', local exchange is the best. The capacity will be as you'd expect the average transaction they do can run very fast and the transaction fees are very cheap. That is what makes me until now still using it.

AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

binance all the way I am a big fan of the exchange for their PR and their UI and service

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: