Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!??  (Read 3084 times)
Kuja29 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!
CryptoDuma

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

Neo has chance for great future, but I'm not sure about extreme growth of NEO price - maybe x2 or x4 maximum. Nevertheless, you can buy NEO and get some piece of Gas permanently.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!

There are already few NEO speculation topics.

And yes, I think that NEO will out-perform competitors like ETH and EOS this year and it's good investment. It have the support of Chinese community.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Yes NEO is really worth of investment for me. I would suggest you've do your own search atleast for this coin before buying it so you can know also if it's really worth of your money. This year a lot of ICOs partnered with NEO because they really believe on it's technology so expect NEO will be huge this year.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

There are dozens of topics in the forum about NEO, you can find much more useful  info there. NEO is comparable to the EOS, ETHEREUM, STRATIS, so this is desirable to buy and hold as long term investment even if you not trader. I'm sure you will not disappointed in couple years. Wink

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

Well as far as my experience with neo is concerned, so far I have no issues with it. I have profited comfortably and I am confident to say that I am going to invest more on NEO for this year. And I would say yes to this coin, best thing since bruce lee.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

NEO is one of the tokens one just need to add with to ones portfolio, I think NEO team understand the space and know what they want, some people thing it is just by picking all these cheap coins and hoping the price is going to increase, this is very wrong, only few projects in the space as sound fundamentals to back up their prices
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

I will answer direct to the point YES.

It is promising and have a very clear potential.

If we base it to Chinese, they will not easily to give up on the things they like, they support and they will bring it to the success until they can. It is good investment.
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

I imagine that when we are looking the master plan and the future, NEO is one of the potential investment for what's to come. Notwithstanding, subsequent to concentrate various digital forms of money and influencing huge amounts of research . All cryptographic forms of money are simply in their early stages and they have pretty much nothing or none applications in our regular day to day existence.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

Every coin have their own "luck" and "personality" that able attract people's heart from outside !
I can see their community is strong and it will influence the world for better value.

Just take a joke coin named Doge and until now most people still amaze that doge still able to survive !

Smiley
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

NEO is one of the strongest pics right now on the crypto market. I think It will reach 200-300$ by the end of this spring
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

NEO ICOs will be further evaluated. Smartcontract and makes a difference quickly.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

There are already few NEO speculation topics.

And yes, I think that NEO will out-perform competitors like ETH and EOS this year and it's good investment. It have the support of Chinese community.

Yes, I heard that Chinese government is supporting the NEO coin indirectly and many people from the Chinese are showing a lot of interest in NEO coin. For me NEO is always good investment.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

It's in my opinion. Let's see when the market starts going up.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

It will take quite sometime before NEO can surpass the achievements and milestones that Ethereum has made that's why NEO is a good long term investment because they are focused on developing their product to compete with other platforms. But it would be good if you can hold on both ETH and NEO if you have enough funds.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

NEO is a great long-term investment so is a good addition to any portfolio. With more  and more
ICOs coming on NEO platform, it will grow bigger only.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

NEO is the best altcoin in crypto platform. Many altcoins are depends on the NEO technology so you should check the chart then only you can understand this platform. The future possibilities is supporting to NEO and some other altcoins if you invest in know it make high profit in after two years. Many decent altcoins also available in crypto market you can try LTC, Monero and XRP also good growing cryptocurrency.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

You can check here at bitcointalk, they are many posted here that neo has a great potential in the future. Do your own research about neo. Reading to our forum has a great opportunity which is which are the great altcoins to invest on. If I were you, I gonna buy neo for great investment.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

NEO is having a great catalyst will all the ICO's on the platform. A future number 1-3 coin in my opinion!!

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

In 2017 neo has performed very well and I think neo is a projects or coins one can actually invest in. Many coins that are very good now are going to do very well in future and you ought to understand that neo is one of them. I think this March is the best time for one to invest into coins as I believe the event that happens last year is going to repeat itself again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: