Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!??  (Read 3084 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!

Yes, it has great possibilities. It is one of the few coins that just about everyone seems to think is good.
2018 should be a great year for the smart contract platforms, and NEO has considerable room to grow.

zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

NEO has good future but chinese bans affected it very badly. In normal situation neo would be worth at least doubled up. So I am not all in to neo as others but its good to add in your portfolio around %10 levels.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

NEO has good future but chinese bans affected it very badly. In normal situation neo would be worth at least doubled up. So I am not all in to neo as others but its good to add in your portfolio around %10 levels.
We will see how will chinese bans affect Neo. I think Neo is not growed because there is many similar coins like Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar...

JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

If you don't mind the fact that they are highly centralised then it's a great investment. It's the NEO network is ran on 7 centralised modes controlled by NEO themselves so it comes with its risks. Other than that I love everything about NEO and I think it will be a real powerhouse in the future. It's could easily be 1k plus by 2019
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

If you don't mind the fact that they are highly centralised then it's a great investment. It's the NEO network is ran on 7 centralised modes controlled by NEO themselves so it comes with its risks. Other than that I love everything about NEO and I think it will be a real powerhouse in the future. It's could easily be 1k plus by 2019

Stop fudding and don’t spread lies.

http://monitor.cityofzion.io
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

NEO is about 8 times lower than the air price and is $ 111. As long as the market goes through a painful correction, and prices are greatly reduced, it may be worth looking at both currencies and investing in the future.
hisuka

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

NEO is about 8 times lower than the air price and is $ 111. As long as the market goes through a painful correction, and prices are greatly reduced, it may be worth looking at both currencies and investing in the future.
I can say neo is one of a good coin to invest and also good for the future. Yes when price in the market are in red marks I can say it is the chance to catch the price at a lower rate. So let's see whats the future ahead on this coin since I also beleive its future.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1525

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

Neo is a very good future investment. Chinese men support it at governmental level. You might see that as Ethereum level soon. Invest more when you have a chance. Today it was under 100 USD after a long time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
fidenuiceb

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:09:22 AM

this year will rise too much
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:49:20 AM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!

NEO has bright prospects this year, as the 25 or so good ICO projects that are going to run as NEP5 tokens on the NEO network are released and listed on exchanges and become more widely known. NEO has the infrastructure to run all these projects smoothly, unlike the Ethereum network which is 1-2 years away from implementing code changes that will allow it to handle the transactions NEO can handle today.

NEO can potentially be a top 3 coin by year end, which would be a 5x increase in its current price before the gains that will be seen from increases as the total market cap increases in the next market upturns - and the $95 price for NEO in the dip today looks like good buying!

And as an additional benefit of holding NEO, you get your share each day of the GAS produced by running the NEO network. Currently the GAS pay out is about 4%, with GAS currently at a price of about $30 down from $55 recently - and this rate of payout is likely to increase significantly as the 25 NEP5 token projects start using the NEO network in addition to the current 7 projects using it, which will further enhance NEO’s value.

NEO looks like a real winner this year!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
Calliesunshine

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:13:45 AM

I believe at the right price NEO is a great investment. Right now it’s trading below 100 if you look at the charts it easily trends in the $130’s it’s a solid HODL. Not to mention the way it’s set up with NEO gas being dropped monthly and the recent give away by the NEO team of the ONT coin (even thought it’s was a paltry 0.1/coin makes it worth keeping. But once again buy in at the right price! I’d think up to $120 would be worth it.

What do you guys think? 🤔
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

You could have been better investing in NEO in the previous year but there is still a lot of money to be made in NEO but you need to be willing to hold for a very long time probably some years in order to see a significant raise in your investment but this is not really surprising since you will need to do the same with any other coin in the top 10.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

Yes I think NEO is one of the best coin to invest in for long term. And it could be something to look forward to in the future, specially if it will surpass Ethereums blockchain. It really has a birght future ahead, and more projects are coming for this coin as well so basically developers are working hard to make this coin worth its price.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

It seems from our point of view and the prospect of this coin is quite promising and have a good future. Neo is well known in the market, this coin has characterized itself as the one of the legitimate companies in the cryptocurrency market and has a lot of collaboration and enthusiasts.. well i think this is a pretty promising investment, but i think it's good if not put too much fund in it to invest.
HashZhang

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:09:06 AM

Expanse a good future invest !
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

Yeah, I think it's a great investment. Neo conquered the cryptocurrency market. It has one of the best platforms for holding ICO.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
dyline

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:30:23 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 11:47:12 AM by dyline

NEO can be a profitable investment option. Today neo price is $99 now If you buy NEO  today, you will get a high profits..
followmenot

Activity: 533

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

NEO price is also dumped after latest binance crash. I think it was dumped so much than expected. NEO is single most hyped coin right now in forums for later 2018 and more than doble profits are expectable.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
marcau
Copper Member

Activity: 67

Blockchain enthusiast, English-French Translator

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

It's funny how there has been so much fud around NEO lately. This caused a pre-dip (before BTC dip) from 140 usd to 110. It takes a lot of coordinated FUD to bring NEO down, but the community is strong and there is a lot of support.
All the FUD has been disproved by NEO Council, HongFei himself, CoZ, Canesin...
even one of the guys who attacked NEO made himself look ridiculous and had to apologize on twitter.

There aren't many coins like one.
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

Think it will be top 3 coin at the end of the year, so yeah I would recommend it. Just try etherium and neo and compare them. For me neo felt more smooth.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: