Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!??  (Read 3084 times)
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

Yes, NEO is a good choice if you dont know what to buy, the eco-system built on NEO have been much stronger, many projects have listed on exchanges and have a good performance, the team seems have a excellent experience on the market value management

abchebonk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

I think neo in the future will be able to compete with existing coins even according to news that I read most likely can compete with ETH. when all the coins are already in search of the market then the price will be stagnant.
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

Yes, NEO is a good choice if you invest right at this point the current price down $ 55, NEO has good potential and is always stable in price. At present there are many projects that are using NEO platform, many projects have been listed on the exchange and have good performance and I hope NEO will be great in the future.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

NEO is next etherum on crypto space the development team is bullish on new developments on neo blockchain and said in one of conference Neo is world number 1 blockchain by 2020
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!
At the present time, the price of NEO is very good so you can invest in them. Its currently priced at $ 58, which is a very low price and this is a good opportunity for you to buy them. Buy and hold them until the end of 2018, a pump will be made by the sharks and your property will be multiplied several times.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

NEO is next etherum on crypto space the development team is bullish on new developments on neo blockchain and said in one of conference Neo is world number 1 blockchain by 2020
I also think that Neo will be the best coin closer to 2020. Now it has well subsided in the price, it's time to take it. Or wait until the price falls even lower?

coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

Sure. NEO is one of the deserved coin in the trading market. The price is stable and increase the price this year. What's more, many projects used its platform. Therefore, you should buy some of it and hold it as a long term investment. It will make great profits in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
iminethereforeiam

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

NEO certainly should have a place in every crypto investor's portfolio in my opinion. The question is what's the right size for yourself depending on your specific situation.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

NEO certainly should have a place in every crypto investor's portfolio in my opinion. The question is what's the right size for yourself depending on your specific situation.

It is a good coin and has being more or less in accordance with the market. Its not fallen that badly or something like it cannot be recovered so considering that even if it falls it has a  rise pattern which is the good thing for any coin.

cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

Neo is a very good investment. More and more projects appear on the market based on Neo platform, what gives a good impulse for the Neo to grow.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

Why not! Neo is a very good currency. But I would not squeeze all the money into neo. Can we pay attention to the etherium?

X756U

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

I think neo in the future will be able to compete with existing coins even according to news that I read most likely can compete with ETH. when all the coins are already in search of the market then the price will be stagnant.

I will not lie. I think that closer to 2020, NEO has already outrun the capitalization of the
 trading volumes of any coin, even Bitcoin. The developers of the platform took the developers very seriously.
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

I like Neo, they will be 500-600 dollar I think this year, ther is new good icos neo based and they are very successful like nucleus vision, neo based token number will increase and they will contribute to neo's price, then it will rise to high.
Lamperon

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

If you think soberly, you can not predict what will happen to NEO during the next 2-3 years. Now the coin's creators are working day and night and it's clear, but what will happen next is not known to anyone.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:46:34 PM

I am sure NEO has a great future and good growth prospects. If the crypto market recovers, then more crypto projects will appear on the neo platform, which will stabilize the price.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:47:44 PM

NEO, the Chinese ETH has a good future and is in the best position to invest in at the moment. I have a strong feeling it's going to going to blow and compete with ETH strongly
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

I bought a few coins because I believe that this is a very reliable project. It seems to me that this coin can grow several times and reach 500 dollars.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:52 PM

Neo is a good coin. It is created by the CHinese and you need to know that Chinese are intelligent.
Neo will have a bright future and it can compete with ethereum too.
I do believe that someday, NEO will replace ripple on the coinmarketcap list

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

Neo/Eth reach 0,13 again. I think Neo will do 2x by ethereum. %80 percent of my investment is on Neo and Neo tokens.
I really trust chinese ethereum. And i am looking it for long term.
kaos billabong

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

investing in NEO in the long run is excellent
because the NEO is showing good progress and I think NEO will be one of the 5 best coins to come
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: