Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!??  (Read 3084 times)
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?! 

I am very enthusiastic about following this one coin (since last January), and I think Neo has a big chance 5x -10x this year and Neo is the second ambitious coin after ethereum. Prices that are stagnant a common condition that occurs in all crypto currencies for now, maybe in the fourth quarter there will be a significant development on them.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!
For me NEO is one of the altcoin worth to invest. I also hold quite a lot of NEO. NEO has a professional development team, excellent support community, it is widely known as China's Ethereum. I believe that NEO will bring more profit to me in the future. Currently NEO price is very low, only $ 32, I will continue to buy and hold NEO.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

neo can be used as an alternative choice besides ethereum, which now neo will continue to run into the highest position and can be used as the choice of future assets. so I think for people who have neo will definitely get lucky if investing.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

There are so many advantages of investing in NEO
1) NEO cost for deploying Smart contract on NEO is around 490GAS which cost around 6000$ and the ethereum cost for deploying Smart Contract is only 100$. As a investors point of views you will get legit project based on NEO only.
2) NEO gives dividends for holding NEO in wallet of which you hold private keys in the form of GAS.
3) Transaction fees are super less and transaction speed is very fast
4) Chances of getting free airdrops for holding neo in wallet.

NEO is healthy competitor of all blockchain service related project , so it's good to include neo in portfolio.

Also the traction of the neo projects are becoming great day by day with lot of support. You may have heard about the projects like NEX, spotcoin, bolt, Jarvis+. S

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

I am very enthusiastic about following this one coin (since last January), and I think Neo has a big chance 5x -10x this year and Neo is the second ambitious coin after ethereum. Prices that are stagnant a common condition that occurs in all crypto currencies for now, maybe in the fourth quarter there will be a significant development on them.
NEO is truely a great altcoin for us to invest,we can have the chance to have huge profit in the future if we dare to invest in NEO, many investors choose to invest in NEO because of its blockchain is so great that it can replace ETH in the future when its speed of transactions is super fast and less fee than ETH, they are huge advantages that make NEO become the best candidate to replace ETH very soon.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

yes it is. check ethereum. it is hoge at the moment right? it was also like neo about 1.5 year ago. neo also provides utility tokens for new icos and projects. and it has a unique blockchain. it can also be like ethereum.
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

Neo is one of three project which most trustable and has hardworking team for me, and others are bitcoin and ethereum. I invest btc,eth and neo much and they have gib pieces from portfolio, other projects have little pieces.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

neo become one of the good coins and potentially, because at altcoin neo price is now good but corrected in the position of decline. so I think now this neo could be one of the best coin alternatives and potentially to be used as an investment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

The NEO currency has great prospects for the future. This is Chinese production... They are big projects lay on this coin. Let not this year 2018, so next 2019 this coin will make good profits for its investors.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

NEO is called Ethereum from China so I'm sure NEO will develop like Ethereum in the future, NEO has excellent technology and reliable in the future, I suggest you do not hesitate to choose it.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

In my opinion, I think NEO is a good altcoin for long term investment. It is in a good development phase but the Crypto market is being affected by manipulation. so it does not increase sharply. Buy now and hold for a long time, NEO will go up to $ 100 per coin.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

I think NEO is a potentially altcoin they are also strong in the market and have a good future,NEO is perfect for long-term investment and I'm sure NEO will grow well in the future and the price is now cheap so this is a good time to buy more and keep it for a long time.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lesmana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

neo can be used as an alternative choice besides ethereum, which now neo will continue to run into the highest position and can be used as the choice of future assets. so I think for people who have neo will definitely get lucky if investing.

yes, I agree with you that NEO is a very good and very worthy coin as a substitute for Ethereum, I am sure with the limited supply of NEO and increased demand I am sure in the future NEO will be bigger.
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

Yes , I believe that NEO is still worth investing in, because I think that the project is still being worked on, which means that it has all the chances to take a good position in the crypto market.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:37:01 AM

Not only is it considered the ethereum of China it allows you to earn GAS tokens just for holding it in your wallet. Otherwise, just leave it on the binance exchange and they will collect the GAS and put it in your binance GAS wallet for you
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

we have to concentrate more on different coins, as they have to a greater degree a future they can and will change a considerable measure for the time that you will take after and possibly you'll get the example.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

NEO is called ETH of China.  NEO has professional staff. And currently works on ico projects running on nEO platform.  and NEO-based projects are more successful on the ETH platform. NEO is a competitor on a par with ETH.  Investing in NEO is a great option.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
vktrglbr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

I like NEO very much. It's very popular China coin. And how we know China - one of leader in crypto market. I recommend you invest in NEO 5-10 of your deposit.
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

I see Neo is a good altcoin and has a growing price value.
I'm sure Neo will be a strong coin and keep up the price.
Currently, Neo is slightly down the price and this is a great opportunity to buy coins and make investments.
I am sure you will have a lot of profit if you invest with Neo.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

the best investments to be made today: NEO and Tezos. I made 50% NEO + 50% Tezos. I suggest you do it. You should investigate this coin feature and community.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██