Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!??  (Read 3084 times)
1234raj

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

NEO is a great coin.I think investing in neo coin is good.last January neo coin reached $165.Now the price of neo is reduced to $33.7587.So if you buy a neocoin now you will get more profit in the future.
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

NEO's current price is relatively stable, and I think the price of NEO will not continue to rise too much (unless the bull market comes) because there are too many competitors in the market!
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

Yes, NEO is a very good coin for future investment because it is an alternative choice for ethereum and it also has very good promising potentials and good coin for hold on long term. Neo also has good dev team and it is managed by a strong team.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

Yep, I think NEO is a good choice for a future investment. They have a token that using their own platform. And one of them already stay on top 100 Coinmarketcap.
Besides that NEO transaction speed is a bit faster than Bitcoin and less fee so I think it's worth.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?! 

I am very enthusiastic about following this one coin (since last January), and I think Neo has a big chance 5x -10x this year and Neo is the second ambitious coin after ethereum. Prices that are stagnant a common condition that occurs in all crypto currencies for now, maybe in the fourth quarter there will be a significant development on them.

Although I do not think that NEO will grow so greatly this year, I hold this altcoin. I love this platform very much and I always try to invest in this crypto.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?! 

I am very enthusiastic about following this one coin (since last January), and I think Neo has a big chance 5x -10x this year and Neo is the second ambitious coin after ethereum. Prices that are stagnant a common condition that occurs in all crypto currencies for now, maybe in the fourth quarter there will be a significant development on them.

Although I do not think that NEO will grow so greatly this year, I hold this altcoin. I love this platform very much and I always try to invest in this crypto.
neo will not grow quickly this year, neo may grow fast in some time to come we can be patient if we always hold neo continuously and this can make a profit in the future.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

Yes, I like this coin. It seems to me that NEO has a huge potential for growth. And now is a very good time to buy a coin. I believe that this coin can bring good profits.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:29:10 PM

NEO is one of the coins that have bright future prospects and are called many people as Ethereum from China so I'm sure the future of NEO is very bright, I recommend NEO should be in your investment portfolio.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

neo will not grow quickly this year, neo may grow fast in some time to come we can be patient if we always hold neo continuously and this can make a profit in the future.
I'm rating the NEO height and my think it that is the author of the wall painting of ETH. NEO has been supported to large from the first house at Asia and be be the list of the china of ETH, NEO also the platform of many ICO project is pretty successfully on the field market. The following NEO has the good database to over major in long term.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

Yes. NEO is a next generation smart economy platform. NEO has had a monumental rise to fame and most know NEO for its explosive growth.Neo is a decentralized platform on the blockchain that applies a publicly verifiable offchain matching engine to handle trading volume and support complex orders that are not possible on existing DEXs. NEX will be the first exchange to utilize NEO, NEO Gas and its own NEX token as base pairs to trade NEP-5 tokens.
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:18:27 AM

neo is definitely a good investment they have strong development in blockchain and many industries and companies are adopting to neo blockchain
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:33:27 AM

From a holding perseption its a good coin since it rewards people gas which is also have a good price in the market
Mavzi

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:59:11 AM

NEO is one of the most pumping coin. Yes, it's good future invest!
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:06:49 AM

Definitely Neo is a good future invest coin . In crypto market neo is a largest growing coin. Neo platform is very speed transactions and now it's compatible NEP-5 tokens it's equal to ethereum ERC20 tokens technology.
iqlynaz

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

neo is big coin with lot money, so even if it fall , will always rising following btc,
not like unknown coin wich dont worth anything when btc dumped hard
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:03:43 AM

Yes, NEO is always good for investment and there is expectational growth in terms of price and in terms of the blockchain. Already we have seen many major developments under this blockchain and being adopted by the community very largely. Look at the ETH supply, NEO has the same supply and the chances of increasing the NEO price is huge.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:10:50 AM

I think that at the moment there is no better investment than in NEO, this is an amazing project that combines all the properties for the Ethereum competition.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

if I think NEO will not increase this year's price, but maybe in the coming year NEO can increase rapidly, so to invest in NEO better be made long term in order to get profit that we dream
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:40:02 AM

Chinese coin Neo is most futuristic Blockchain and Neo will be highly competitive for Eth and future roadmap for NEO they are building own smart contracts so we can expect next Eth from Chinese origin.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

Certainly it is a good choice for investment if you are looking for reliability and profit in the future. It is Chinese Ether supported by government and huge economic power. Really good coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: