Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!??  (Read 3083 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:16:35 AM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!

This is a dying coin don’t listen to those who build NEOs name because like you they are holding this said coin so what they do is to push and make this coin popular again when the truth is this is really dying

Unless China created another noise in this community thats the only way this coin will move,but if not then expect nothing in progress for this Chinese ethereum,sorry to disappoint you mate but i am just being true here and i dont want you to be added to those whose trusting this until now ,and not accepting reality
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZvitiSir

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:53:14 AM

Enermous NEO comunity, China leading blockchain country, strong fundamentals and cheap price...NEO to the moon soon
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

while all competitors NEO suggests that build the product, NEO has long started functioning. This is really a great cryptocurrency.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

If people are panicking because  Ethereum price is going down, I fear more for NEO, because with all the hype it has delivered almost nothing when compared to Ethereum. Apart for the Chinese factor that helps drive the price up, don't see any other thing working for it IMO. I don't know of Ontology if that would be an improvement on NEO

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Skyizz

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

NEO is one of the smart contracts that you need to add to your portfolio. I think that the NEO team understands and knows how to develop their project, also NEO support the Chinese community.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!
No neo is dead ,i rather invest in new ico like gcox acm coin than investing in neo
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

You can focus to neo if you want , because thay have big chance neo to increase the value very high.
But you can try to focus too and ethereum is good because the price is low for now and it will become thousands of dollars after few months.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

neo for now can be used as an alternative choice for investment in the future, we know if neo currently still has a good price but there is a decline. so I think this is the best way to use funds by choosing neo
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

Investing as for me is the most direct road to the future, without this I think everything will not go far, because this is probably the basis of this sphere, people make money for themselves.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

Depending on the expectations of each person, I personally always choose ETH, the current ETH price is very low, I always buy in and expect that the end of this year ETH will grow strongly again. So I will try to hold on until ETH prices rise above $ 1000

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

NEO is definitely for future investment neo has a tremendous chance of growth due to their blockchain and smart contracts we have expect growth of neo to maximum 10 times in next bull run
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

Neo has a future example of neo price now is 200k sats means neo has a potential to make price higher in future as many investors like neo too invest hold earn.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

I think this neo has a very good coin development and maybe in the future neo can be very expensive like the price of some other coins but it takes a very long time to be able to reach that expensive target.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

Neo is a part of smart economy system in China. It is a smart contract technology for another parts of eco system. China is one of the lider in crypto world, go I guess neo will survive for sure. Also a big plus is a new exchange coming up on the neo platform - NEX.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

NEO seems to be more technical than Ethereum, but NEO is a completely controlled coin, which I think may be its drawback!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

NEO seems to be more technical than Ethereum, but NEO is a completely controlled coin, which I think may be its drawback!

Having a controlled coin in China is a positive thing because it will have the support of the Chinese government. They have so far complied with all of their regulations so when China decides to embrace crypto they will turn to NEO for their up and coming projects. NEO and THEKEY are the ones to fill your bags with

vladdracula06660

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Yes, I think that NEO is a great investment that will bring the investor a good percentage of the investment !
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

Neo will still continue to be discussed about whether neo has a future for investment, now neo has become a good coin only a matter of price that has not been able to increase significantly. but believe me if neo will definitely be at the highest price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

neo give better return in this down market than ether
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/neo
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

I'm not sure about NEO.
I am more confident with ETH, even though at this time the ETH is in a downturn I am sure that if bitcoin goes up, the ETH will also go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: