Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smart Containers SMARC ICO 🗺✈️ Scaling a Running Logistics Business  (Read 38735 times)
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:33:30 AM

I have looked through the roadmap of the project I do not see the roadmap development LOGI ecosystem but mainly focus on expanding and developing 2 companies Sky Cell and Food Guardians. So later did the LOGI ecosystem conduct Mainnet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joshuella24

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

I have looked through the roadmap of the project I do not see the roadmap development LOGI ecosystem but mainly focus on expanding and developing 2 companies Sky Cell and Food Guardians. So later did the LOGI ecosystem conduct Mainnet?

Hello glad to have you here with us.  Smiley

The roadmap for Logi you can find in our whitepaper on page 32.
https://smartcontainers.ch/en/assets/20180502_smartcontainers_whitepaper_v2.pdf

bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2219

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Can I use the adress from Pre Sale for the Main Sale too?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
MountainConqueror

Activity: 93

Mountains is my passion

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

Does we actually need that tracker based on blockchain? The current trackers are working pretty fine, why do we need a crypto based one?
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Tell me please, now you are in the pre-sale stage? and already collected about 10 million $, I correctly received the information?
minimum invest 5000$ this is high entry threshold, even considering the bonus of 25%. What is the minimum entry threshold at the sales stage? I hope it will be a little lower.)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

Tell me please, now you are in the pre-sale stage? and already collected about 10 million $, I correctly received the information?
minimum invest 5000$ this is high entry threshold, even considering the bonus of 25%. What is the minimum entry threshold at the sales stage? I hope it will be a little lower.)

500$
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

From medium >>>>>>

The crowd sale will start according to plan on June 7th for the last investment tier of US $ 5 M.
The minimum investment will be US $ 500 with 3 bonus tiers.
15%, 10% and 5% each 33% of tokens sold. First come, first served.

500 is better for many investors  Grin

Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

G20 meetup (July 7th/8th) ... not the best time to release tokens. Just for your Information. Wink
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

From medium >>>>>>

The crowd sale will start according to plan on June 7th for the last investment tier of US $ 5 M.
The minimum investment will be US $ 500 with 3 bonus tiers.
15%, 10% and 5% each 33% of tokens sold. First come, first served.

500 is better for many investors  Grin

It is very comfortable investment to every investor because already smart container is very promising project and has the ability to increase the price bacause already we have seen they have real offline business working in the background.
tuansemazi

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

I really enjoyed this project. I was in the telegram group from the early days and also learned about the project. I am confident in the team of Smart Containers that will bring success to the project. After this project will focus on the LOGI coin or SMARC coin?
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

G20 meetup (July 7th/8th) ... not the best time to release tokens. Just for your Information. Wink

There are many factors here and in the never sleeping world of Crypto at this point, there are meetups every week.

The main focus with the timing of the sale is to build the fleet of containers ASAP and become profitable for everyone involved.  Grin
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

The team has just published three new videos, they explain how SmartContainers works and why the project is necessary. I share them in case the videos are of interest!

FoodGuardians: fresher, qualitative food, Glocally.
SkyCell: Safest pharma containers. Worldwide.
SkyCell Direct to patient solution: SkyCell ONE
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:06:51 AM

I really enjoyed this project. I was in the telegram group from the early days and also learned about the project. I am confident in the team of Smart Containers that will bring success to the project. After this project will focus on the LOGI coin or SMARC coin?

The SMARC coin is purely a profit sharing token so there's not much focus to be had on that, because as long as the company continues to land great deals and contracts the profit goes to token holders.

LOGI however, is a blockchain that'll hold data related to logistics operations and this will be a main focus of the dev team - to create an ecosystem that saves lots of money for logistics companies around the world.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:15:45 AM

The SMARC coin is purely a profit sharing token so there's not much focus to be had on that, because as long as the company continues to land great deals and contracts the profit goes to token holders.

LOGI however, is a blockchain that'll hold data related to logistics operations and this will be a main focus of the dev team - to create an ecosystem that saves lots of money for logistics companies around the world.

Yes, this gives very good opportunity to people who are looking for logistics shipping for discounts. This will help the investors to make some decent profit sharing with the investors and simply with the token holders.
tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

Yes, this gives very good opportunity to people who are looking for logistics shipping for discounts. This will help the investors to make some decent profit sharing with the investors and simply with the token holders.

Yes, you got a point there. Thanks for the kind words. We are glad to have you with us.
nganbg

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

Come to this great project with strong support team quickly, enthusiastically. promising to grow up in the future to become part of the project and bring their own profits. along with the development of Smart Containers
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

The team has just published three new videos, they explain how SmartContainers works and why the project is necessary. I share them in case the videos are of interest!

FoodGuardians: fresher, qualitative food, Glocally.
SkyCell: Safest pharma containers. Worldwide.
SkyCell Direct to patient solution: SkyCell ONE

For the visitors of this thread, this ICO is one of the few times the fundraisers are campaigning for expansion plans and not the often whitepaper startups you see most in the altcoin announcements.

The other ICO of the same type is the Telegram ICO - they raised a lot of funds.

tuansemazi

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:01:27 AM

I also noticed that the logichain ecosystem is the focus of the project, so I want to learn more about its roapmap. Does this Logichain proceeds to the mainnet or still run on Ethereum?
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:54:05 AM

I also noticed that the logichain ecosystem is the focus of the project, so I want to learn more about its roapmap. Does this Logichain proceeds to the mainnet or still run on Ethereum?

You will be able to interface through ethereum but our LOGI chain is being looked to run on the infrastructure of NEM, NEO or even Tezos. EOS is also in the game.
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

The pre-sale of the Smart Containers TGE closed as planned on Wednesday 30th May. The total amount raised was $12.75M for SMARC and $1M for LOGI. Unallocated tokens ($3.25M for SMARC and $2M for LOGI) will be transferred to the crowdsale slated for June 7th 10 AM CEST.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: