Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smart Containers SMARC ICO 🗺✈️ Scaling a Running Logistics Business  (Read 38735 times)
Joshuella24

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

This is certainly not a fake project  Smiley
It is not about reaching hard cap because we never aimed at deploying massive marketing tools.
All investments are coming from true investors who believe in the project and do not want to make a quick buck 🙂 Hope this helps

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ribenapurpz

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

We are nearing the end of the Public sale, don't forget to view the contribution guide if you wanted to invest in this great technology

View the medium post here: https://medium.com/@SmartContainers/how-to-participate-in-the-smart-containers-ico-17b24ea8a28
anhdat3

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

Smart Containers  is a very serious project with an impressive market capitalization and today is one of the most promising! They do their best to take leading positions in its own field. The best opportunity for participate in ICO today!
lamngan

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

SmartContainers is a quality project with strong support team. This will certainly create the success of the project when creating trust with investors. Show that you are an experienced investor on the crypto market when joining with this awesome project.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Why invest in Smart Containers?

- SMARC is a token based on the existing product, there are customers so the risk ratio is not high. The products are containers4.0 is a high-tech product, mainly focused on the pharmaceutical and food industries, so Smart Containers have fewer competitors in this array.

- LOGI is the token for transaction fee on blockchain system of Smart Container with limited quantity and small capitalization of about $ 4 million. The potential for profitability of LOGI is very high. Looking for more information https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1sYnkgc1ws.

Everything seems to be perfect but the thing here is even though they have an existing product and customers the smart containers could not manage to reach the hard cap. It means people are finding a fake project with no innovations in the project.
I do not think this is a fake project because everything is clear from the team, company information. The project has attracted many investors trusting the project, CEOs and CTO Smart Containers are committed to go to the same blockchain industry with investors. This is a long-term project not suitable for short-term investors who want to make quick profits
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

Why not consider removing the minimum 500$ investment to raise more money?
ribenapurpz

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Why not consider removing the minimum 500$ investment to raise more money?

That wouldn't be very fair to anyone, these have been the terms of investment from day 1.

The soft cap is met and the project is moving ahead, which in this market is impressive, thanks for the support.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

- SMARC is a token based on the existing product, there are customers so the risk ratio is not high. The products are containers4.0 is a high-tech product, mainly focused on the pharmaceutical and food industries, so Smart Containers have fewer competitors in this array.

- LOGI is the token for transaction fee on blockchain system of Smart Container with limited quantity and small capitalization of about $ 4 million. The potential for profitability of LOGI is very high. Looking for more information https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1sYnkgc1ws.

Everything seems to be perfect but the thing here is even though they have an existing product and customers the smart containers could not manage to reach the hard cap. It means people are finding a fake project with no innovations in the project.
I do not think this is a fake project because everything is clear from the team, company information. The project has attracted many investors trusting the project, CEOs and CTO Smart Containers are committed to go to the same blockchain industry with investors. This is a long-term project not suitable for short-term investors who want to make quick profits

I agree with you. This project is perfect for long-term investors and I am sure Smart containers will be able to generate profits due to the large number of shipping requests from year to year and little competition. So I think it's better for long-term investment
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

I like the fact that the whitepaper on this Swiss project is very much detailed and specific to cold storage transportation. Monitoring temperature  sensitive cargo is labor intensive without the sophisticated tracking system they all use and then adding blockchains makes it a lot easier.
PhillipH

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

I like your plan! Classy vision, riveting project, mindful vision!
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:54:20 AM

I agree with you. This project is perfect for long-term investors and I am sure Smart containers will be able to generate profits due to the large number of shipping requests from year to year and little competition. So I think it's better for long-term investment

Long-term projects that can lead to higher levels, Smart Containers already has a lot of trust so it will be easier to develop. Good performance and profit.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

Long-term projects that can lead to higher levels, Smart Containers already has a lot of trust so it will be easier to develop. Good performance and profit.
it seems that this project will be the attraction of investors later because this project provides many advantages for investors hopefully the team will promote this project actively so that many investors who know and this project can be successful for its future.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

Smart containers are already working platform and already got much awareness from the community out of 21 million they have already raised 14.23 million. I don't know why smart containers couldn't manage to reach the hard cap even though they have the real business working.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:19:59 AM

Smart Containers is likely to become a breakthrough technology capable of reshaping the entire logistics ecosystem.
The public sale will continue until June 30 so do not miss the last chance to get some SMARC and LOGI alerts! Join now!
Koetioxaher

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

Greetings all! The plan will be fortunate!
Watchful website, extraordinary website.
Joshuella24

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

Greetings everybody👋

"LOGI-CHAIN" Revolutionizing Logistic Industry- Hidden Higher Potential ICO, check the whole article on Steemit 🙏😊

https://steemit.com/logistics/@prasannpr143/logi-chain-revolutionizing-logistic-industry-hidden-higher-potential-ico

Join us on Telegram https://t.me/smartcontainers
nganbg

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Time to increase your profits! Invest in SmartContainers project! Get rich! This project is becoming more popular every day! Excellent performance to run, and easy to understand for those who want to follow this project.
ribenapurpz

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

There has been a little question about burning tokens recently,

Well just to confirm Unsold tokens won't be burnt. You should know that we're always acting in the best interest of the community. So please stay tuned  Grin

Join the team on telegram: https://t.me/smartcontainers
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

Only a few more days left in the crowdsale!
RyanPo

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

Waiting for something more interesting here! A rather interesting business, extraordinary project.  Good luck guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: