Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smart Containers SMARC ICO 🗺✈️ Scaling a Running Logistics Business  (Read 38735 times)
Dan Walsh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

The idea is very interesting and if you actually get on in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be interesting.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

I am very proud and proud to be involved in this wonderful project. Thanks to Smart Containers for giving me the ability to come along and support the project. Congratulations on your successful ICO project!
Pavel1391

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

The Smart Containers project is an excellent example of the desire to use blocking technology in real conditions to improve a certain field of activity.
The advantage of the development team of this initiative is not only their considerable experience, but also the availability of a real logistics system. The platform they offer can improve their successful business, raising it to a new level, and completely revolutionizing the scope of logistics.
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:28:45 AM

The Smart Containers project is an excellent example of the desire to use blocking technology in real conditions to improve a certain field of activity.
The advantage of the development team of this initiative is not only their considerable experience, but also the availability of a real logistics system. The platform they offer can improve their successful business, raising it to a new level, and completely revolutionizing the scope of logistics.

Indeed, well said. The logistic sector is ripe for the taken, blockchain technology will enable greater supply chain efficiency than ever before.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:40:13 AM

From Smart Containers CEO Richard Ettl:

Our target this year is to build more containers as we will be having more demand. Currently, we have 1200 Skycell containers. We are aiming to add 800 more to reach our goal of 2000 container by end of this year.

Our goals in 2019 are as follows:
- Scaling FoodGuardians production
- Add 2-3 FoodGuardians customers
- SkyCell offers largest B2B container fleet worldwide
- 5 major players join LOGI CHAIN foundation
- Automatic payments for containers through smart contracts
LOGI CHAIN: We will  have a first proof of concept within 4 to 6 months. Then we will make an iteration with all our key partners from the logistics industry. These are Emirates Sky Cargo, Cargolux, DHL, Panalpina and Kuehne & Nagel. Many other logistics players have contacted us about this project. Once we have a solid feedback from them, we will move the development to reach the beta stage till March 2019.

This another interesting project in logistics sector because already this team has very good background with a lot of customers and still, they improve this facility into many large sectors that's why they want to implement in blockchain technology.
Tiosihe

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:11:18 AM

I believe it is a very nice project! Very nice plan, extraordinary idea.  Good luck fellows.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2219

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

Where can I read a summary from the Telegram AMA if I dont have telegram?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Where can I read a summary from the Telegram AMA if I dont have telegram?

I have asked the team for you if there will be a blog post, like there has been for previous AMAs, stay tuned here  Grin
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

I believe it is a very nice project! Very nice plan, extraordinary idea.  Good luck fellows.

I agree with you, moreover you will get an annual revenue share if you hold a SMARC token if the company makes a profit. But I am sure the company will be able to share the profits, because in the future will many companies that use Smartcontainers products
kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

Ethereum network is under heavy load due to the voting system for listing on FCoin GPM called "The cumulative deposit number ranking". Voting will takes place every day until the rules are changed. How does this affect the Smart Containers token distribution process?
DutchTranslator

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

Ethereum network is under heavy load due to the voting system for listing on FCoin GPM called "The cumulative deposit number ranking". Voting will takes place every day until the rules are changed. How does this affect the Smart Containers token distribution process?
Distribution will be in a few weeks. Not seeing any possible problems because of this. Let us keep the focus on Smart Containers  Wink
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:40:17 AM

I hope this plan becomes a great profit!
Flawless approach, absorbing idea, sensible job.

Your support is much appreciated, kasugi.  Smiley
GreenSkyTrails

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

You must to add token details to permit participants to get in the idea.
 Good luck all.

Not sure what you're referring to Jackson, the token details are all on the website. If you want to find out even more about how the two tokens operate in the Smart Containers ecosystem, check out the white-paper here: https://smartcontainers.ch/en/assets/20180502_smartcontainers_whitepaper_v2.pdf

fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

Distribution will be in a few weeks. Not seeing any possible problems because of this. Let us keep the focus on Smart Containers  Wink

At least the distribution will be done in this month, according to my estimates. With a team of professionals I do not think we need to worry about distribution issues, because they must have prepared various plans for token distribution
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2219

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

Distribution will be in a few weeks. Not seeing any possible problems because of this. Let us keep the focus on Smart Containers  Wink

At least the distribution will be done in this month, according to my estimates. With a team of professionals I do not think we need to worry about distribution issues, because they must have prepared various plans for token distribution

From the last AMA
When will the SMARC and LOGI tokens be minted?
Both tokens will be minted until end of July.
So the distribution will be done shortly afterwards, I guess.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

From the last AMA
When will the SMARC and LOGI tokens be minted?
Both tokens will be minted until end of July.
So the distribution will be done shortly afterwards, I guess.

Distribution will be within 30 days of the end of the sale, we don't have a date set just yet
icohunter1024

Merit: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

It is predicted that stocks will dominate the majority of the crypto market by 2025. This is why financial managers and entrepreneurs such as Polymath and Harbor are quietly designing their infrastructure. Weighting will pave the way for stocks to be set up as digital tokens. There by can see the huge potential of the SMARC token but the time will be quite long not suitable for short term investment.
namimono

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

Interesting project, trust in the future should run by the planned.  Good luck guys.
GreenSkyTrails

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:05:58 AM

Interesting project, trust in the future should run by the planned.  Good luck guys.

Thanks nami! Big plans for this year and the next for Smart Containers.
kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

Oh I noticed Counting House's token distribution process is slow because of ETH congestion and abnormal transaction fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: