Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smart Containers SMARC ICO 🗺✈️ Scaling a Running Logistics Business  (Read 38738 times)
oa17

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

Do not know what new project information? After the end of the ICO, I did not find any news updates on the media channels, twitter, facebook. I do not know if the team is working on the right track of the project.

Smart Containers team is working hard and according to their roadmap plan. More news and updates will be available

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

The bounty distribution is completed

The team have sent out all SMARC to the addresses they received from the bounty managers.

View the update on reddit here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SmartContainers/comments/9dk5s5/the_bounty_distribution_is_completed/

And any questions about bounty, ask in the telegram group: t.me/SmartContainers_bounty

oa17

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

HSBC is Interested in Blockchain Technology and Trade is One Particular Area that Stands to Benefit the Most

As CEO of Smart Containers Richard Ettl said in an interview with CoinCentral, “When you ship a pack around the world, this requires about 200 communications of different parties in the supply chain.”

Take a look at this new article by Coin Central discussing how the British banking giant plans to incorporate Blockchain technology into their future plans  Smiley
https://coincentral.com/hsbc-blockchain/amp/
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

HSBC is Interested in Blockchain Technology and Trade is One Particular Area that Stands to Benefit the Most

As CEO of Smart Containers Richard Ettl said in an interview with CoinCentral, “When you ship a pack around the world, this requires about 200 communications of different parties in the supply chain.”

Take a look at this new article by Coin Central discussing how the British banking giant plans to incorporate Blockchain technology into their future plans  Smiley

Only a matter of time before banks are forced to take cryptos seriously. HSBC is just the start!
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:33:06 AM

See in the coming days, most of the major banks and many companies will start using this blockchain technology for their developments. It takes some time to reach the target so we have to wait patiently until companies start attracting blockchain companies.
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:03:35 AM

See in the coming days, most of the major banks and many companies will start using this blockchain technology for their developments. It takes some time to reach the target so we have to wait patiently until companies start attracting blockchain companies.

Agree. In the meantime, focus on the present, accumulate and follow projects that has a future. Smart Containers ftw. Grin
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

I heard this project has done distribution for participants. and I congratulate you for all those who have participated in this project, and eventually this effort and hard work have given satisfactory results.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ribenapurpz

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

I heard this project has done distribution for participants. and I congratulate you for all those who have participated in this project, and eventually this effort and hard work have given satisfactory results.
Indeed, the bounty has been distributed now  Wink

More details about it you can read right here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SmartContainers/comments/9b8oiu/smart_containers_bounty_distribution/
Dvd1989

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

Yep I’ve received my tokens. Was hoping for a higher allocating since the team advertised with “up to 400k” but that’s the way this works.

I do hope they delay the listing for a bit. This market is crappy.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

Yes, still, people are holding the coins because the coin is not officially listed in any of the exchanges, at the time of ICO, what is the price of the Smart contract during the presale and at the time of crowdsale?
Joshuella24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

Yes, still, people are holding the coins because the coin is not officially listed in any of the exchanges, at the time of ICO, what is the price of the Smart contract during the presale and at the time of crowdsale?
Presale had 25% bonus
Public sale was sold in 3 tiers with bonus cascading from 15% to 10% to 5%  Smiley
Dvd1989

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

Presale had 25% bonus
Public sale was sold in 3 tiers with bonus cascading from 15% to 10% to 5%  Smiley

I don’t think they ever got past the 5% bonus tier in the public sale. The public sale was very unsuccesfull unfortunately.
tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

Presale had 25% bonus

I don’t think they ever got past the 5% bonus tier in the public sale. The public sale was very unsuccesfull unfortunately.

I do not agree with you that it is unsuccessful. The ICO was closed with a total amount of USD 15.42M raised, which is really good in today's bear market.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

Presale had 25% bonus
Public sale was sold in 3 tiers with bonus cascading from 15% to 10% to 5%  Smiley

I do not agree with you that it is unsuccessful. The ICO was closed with a total amount of USD 15.42M raised, which is really good in today's bear market.
i think in the real bear market smart container didn't sell any tokens. they only sold tokens in the beginning. and when there was less bonus the sales would go back strongly. but that's normal in the bear market ! every ico sells little or no tokens in the bear market . even if the ico is extended like Bitfence
tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

Presale had 25% bonus
Public sale was sold in 3 tiers with bonus cascading from 15% to 10% to 5%  Smiley

i think in the real bear market smart container didn't sell any tokens. they only sold tokens in the beginning. and when there was less bonus the sales would go back strongly. but that's normal in the bear market ! every ico sells little or no tokens in the bear market . even if the ico is extended like Bitfence

No that is not true. When it was the Token Sale it was also low market, and that is the reason why they didn't reach the hard cap, but they raised 15.42M which is really good if you ask me. 
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

I personally appreciate the project of SmartContainers. With a strong team is planning the right route, the same high score on the evaluation web. excellent communication. a large community ... that is the basis for a successful project.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:24:41 AM

congratulations for this project ico has been completed and the results obtained are also satisfying, hopefully in the future this project can be expanded even more and for the participants are also patient to look forward to the distribution hopefully everything will run smoothly.
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:57:25 AM

congratulations for this project ico has been completed and the results obtained are also satisfying, hopefully in the future this project can be expanded even more and for the participants are also patient to look forward to the distribution hopefully everything will run smoothly.

Thank you for the kind words. Don't forget to check the interview of Richard Ettl on CWZ Conference Interview Video

Be sure to follow the announcement channel if you haven't, to get all the updates and news Smiley
https://t.me/smartcontainers_info
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:53:05 AM

Hey guys, these are the business objectives currently underway:

- Continue scaling of SkyCell in both B2B and B2C
- Establish FoodGuardians
- Establish the of LOGI CHAIN Foundation
- Regularly evaluate organic scaling vs. M&A
- Evaluate IPO at relevant time

While on the crypto side, exchange listing is the next goal.
oa17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:27:09 PM

If you have any suggestions to the Smart Containers team, then please post them in the dedicated Reddit thread Smiley
https://www.reddit.com/r/SmartContainers/comments/9aph61/community_suggestions/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: