Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about exchange's coins?  (Read 831 times)
tomvildc (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

Nowadays, I see a lot of questions like Bitcoin or ETH, RIPPLE OR LITECOIN... For me, these coin stand on the same side, they're all cryptocurrency. (Crypto vs Fiat) If up all up, if down all down like the recent period.
So, if we trust on cryptocurrency why not we choose exchange's coins?
Crypto raise then the exchange is the placed happiest. So if we hold these exchange's coins we can make the huge profit. Not only the price of coin but the percent of the trading's fee people make, calculated by percent coins you're holding like KCS of https://www.kucoin.com, COSS of http://coss.io/, etc. or with BNB of https://www.binance.com/ you can reduce 50% of your trading fee. (These are just 3 coins I am holding)
I think the exchange's coin is a good coin for holding.( If we trust on crypto)
What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

I believe all coins are worth holding
But you need to hold your coin and observe the flow rate
There are certain coin and tokens that can’t grow beyond 3$ and some 5$ some 10$
Once you observe the trend, you dump, the when there’s a dip
You buy cheap again

If you observed elf and hawala
YOU will know exactly what I mean
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

Yes, i agree with you , these are great coins to hold but you need the traffic of these exchanges to increase a lot for you to have significant gains from them.
You can also add Bridge Coin to your list-it's the coin of the decentrelised exchange CryptoBrigde which i think it has big potential for the future
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

You don't have to hold those coins because you trust in crypto or even trust those exchanges. You wouldn't be getting these coins for the "good of crypto", the main reason for holding would be a self-serving interest lets not get it twisted now please.

cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

You should be doing a lot of research,XRP is a centralized coin created using the centralized banking structure which makes it not qualified as a cryptocurrency.Cryptocurrencies should be decentralized currencies which ripple is an exemption,manipulated by the few who makes billions of dollars out of nothing,and it shouldnt be supported by the community.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

I bought KuCoin Share very expensive. I did not think that the price could fall so much and stay down for so long. The coins that I receive as dividends are of course nice to see, but only to see, as their very paltry amount. I'm not even sure that I will ever sell all these coins in the amount of 0.0000001

ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

Exchange coins are useful only for decreasing trading fees. Otherwise they are not good enough for investment. We saw that in Kucoin Shares, went from 16 USD to 3 USD in a couple of weeks. I don't see them as trusted investment coins.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

I don't have Binance or Kucoin coins but I have participated in CoinMetro's ICO, bought me some coins which could give some profit in the long run. If the coins would reach the current rate of Kucoin I'll be happy, let alone the value of Binance coin. If CoinMetro could pull it off their project could be very interesting when it will be live. Direct crypto for fiat and a low learning curve anbling non-techie people to invest in crypto. Time will tell..
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

Nowadays, I see a lot of questions like Bitcoin or ETH, RIPPLE OR LITECOIN... For me, these coin stand on the same side, they're all cryptocurrency. (Crypto vs Fiat) If up all up, if down all down like the recent period.
Crypto raise then the exchange is the placed happiest. So if we hold these exchange's coins we can make the huge profit. Not only the price of coin but the percent of the trading's fee people make, calculated by percent coins you're holding like KCS of https://www.kucoin.com, COSS of http://coss.io/, etc. or with BNB of https://www.binance.com/ you can reduce 50% of your trading fee. (These are just 3 coins I am holding)
What do you think?
I think that exchange coins have a good future, but this should be a coin only of top exchanges, because that now many are beginning to do this, and this could destroy the market for exchange coins

tomvildc (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

Exchange coins are useful only for decreasing trading fees. Otherwise they are not good enough for investment. We saw that in Kucoin Shares, went from 16 USD to 3 USD in a couple of weeks. I don't see them as trusted investment coins.
Because the market went down so hard in that timing not only KCS. My point is exchange's coins is a choice we can consider beside btc, eth or ltc...
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

exchange tokens were so popular during last bullish run. bnb, kucoin and coss all of them increased very hard. now their price went down a bit. i think if there will be a new bullish run these days, those tokens will recover quickly and go up again.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

What do you think?

Binance the best exchange by far. You might look at Bithump, if they do ICO. Cobinhood is a zero fee exchange but now they burn small % on withdrawal fees. Coinmetro the whitepaper made a good read. Final price ICO was 12 cent but not trading yet.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

IMO, exchange coins are attractive and have their benefits.

I am holding the coins from Binance, Kucoin and Coss. I am actively trading in Binance and I save 50% of the trading fees by holding Binance coin. As for kucoin and coss, I am holding for the dividends.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

i hold some binance token due to the fact that i use the binance exchnage very often and with the binance token i just have to pay half of the trading fees at binance. Other exchange tokens i dont use.

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐