Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >>> Primecoin XPM - Social Media Team !!! ~~~~~~ !!! @_@ :) :D d=) =] :]  (Read 5849 times)
maco (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:23:35 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 04:54:00 PM by maco

Join me on a Mission to Introduce Primecoin (XPM) to the masses of Computer, Technology, and Science Enthusiasts.

If you also stand for, believe in, and support the value of the Primecoin Network - this is your time to act with this Social Media Team

The goal is to introduce Primecoin to the masses of people who have
never heard of Primecoin, but may or may not have heard of Bitcoin.

Together, we will use Social Media to spread the message about Primecoin,
and introduce this to Media/Press networks...  and this is where you come in!

I am looking for others who are committed to this mission by taking a few minutes of your day to Tweet/ReTweet.  
The more supporters who are tweeting/retweeting, the better chance at getting noticed.

As you know, it literally takes less than 60 seconds to make a 160 character tweet. Anyone with a twitter account can contribute!

What are we tweeting about?
I am sure you already know: Primecoin Network has broken major world records since July 7, 2013.  In fact, Sunny just released a thread noting the 4th big new world record "On September 10th, only two months after Primecoin started its operation, it achieved yet another important milestone with a record-shattering 13-primes." -Sunny King:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=295523 | http://www.primecoiner.com/primecoin-network-breaks-world-records/

Could you imagine if you were apart of a team that got #PRIMECOIN trending on twitter?
Really, all you need is a few tweets/retweets here and there...

Start by following this thread and Following my twitter account @ http://twitter.com/primecoiner

Here is what you need to get started:
A twitter account with over 25 followers minimum (and the account must be about 2+ months old)

How the team works/and organized
I will post a link to the article/press release, and tell you who to tweet to...
the goal is to get as many tweets/retweets as possible with the @ and # symbols to get their attention.
The more people helping us with the Social Media standpoint, the better it is to reach these articles to the massive.

How to get started
Simply reserve a message below by saying "I'm in" to get started so I know who all is involved.
Also, turn on NOTIFICATION messages so you can get notified of the next new tweet or message to send out.

This is my way of supporting Primecoin XPM and spreading the word out! I look forward to those who can help spread the word!
Let's do this Primecoiners! Type "I am in" in this thread, and any message you'd like to become apart of the social media team.

My Twitter account is http://twitter.com/primecoiner - feel free to list your twitter account below.
maco (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:26:08 PM

Reserved for announcements
maco (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 10:00:07 PM

The 4th Record Discovered by the Primecoin Network: http://www.primecoiner.com/primecoin-4th-world-record/
maco (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 10:00:58 PM

Type "I'm In" below to join us and post your twitter account!

Follow http://twitter.com/Primecoiner
atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:39:16 AM

I'm in
termhn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:58:19 AM

Hm, I'm in I guess. Twitter account - termhn
l3fr3dj

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 08:19:19 AM

I'm in !
my twitter account :
http://twitter.com/BeautyAndMath
maco (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 04:54:48 PM

Thanks for all the supporters so far! We have now increased to 25+ New Followers on my twitter account @ http://twitter.com/primecoiner

Together, we will make this happen.   I expect to get started next week for our first round of tweets.
maco (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:06:44 PM

Fun Facts and Stats

+ Primecoin XPM is currently stabilized around 0.0035-0.0039 [XPM/BTC] on the exchange markets.
- Source: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/#jump-xpm-btc  

+ The Primecoin XPM (CPU) Mining difficulty is currently sitting at 9.89* (we are close to surpassing 10)

+ Primecoin XPM is the leading Crypto Currency in CPU Mining.

+ Primecoin has broken it's 4th World Record in less than 4 months of official release.
- First Three were broken back-to-back in July of 2013.

More Fun Facts & Stats to come... brought to you by, Maco Cheesy
maco (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:29:21 PM

This is the beginning of this venture to take primecoin to the public... I am very proud of all those who are supporting this movement so far!

Getting Media/Press attention is certainly an UP-Hill Battle Among all other GREAT IDEAS & INVENTIONS.

Questions that must be answered
What makes Primecoin Different than Bitcoin?  
How is this useful?  
Why should others care about it?  
What are the benefits?  
How is it important?  
Why is it urgent?
These are messages that I will have to answer very soon, and craft in my marketing plan to discuss with the Media/Press Agencies.
... and with your support, we can escalate primecoin XPM to their attention quickly and effectively, as a united COMMUNITY.

Feel free to contribute in this thread with your own ideas on how you would answer these questions.

Look at you guys on http://Twitter.com/primecoiner

+1 to all of you... can't wait till we get the official tweets out!
Sunny King
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 05:54:04 PM

Great project! Kudos to maco and the media team Smiley Looking forward to seeing more recognition of Primecoin.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 06:22:12 PM

We at CryptoNerd will gladly provide press coverage for XPM when there is noteworthy news Smiley

Also, we have advertising space available if you wish to give XPM more visibility Smiley
maco (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 07:49:23 PM

Great project! Kudos to maco and the media team Smiley Looking forward to seeing more recognition of Primecoin.

First, I would like to Thank you for developing such an awesome Crypto Currency, and giving us the ability become apart of the Primecoin Network. I see some tremendous innovative opportunities and future growth of Primecoin.  I think Primecoin XPM will have a set future in its value, other than just another 'altcoin/crypto coin'.  

For us early adopters, not only do we have the opportunity to mine for something of value... but we also can expand on the discovery of Primecoin's benefits.

I think it is time to take Primecoin to the next level of the general population of computer users. After all, every computer/laptop/ipad/server has a CPU.. so that possibilities of getting started with Primecoin XPM is simple enough for any newcomer that may or may not know about Bitcoin.  In my opinion, Primecoin has set itself apart from Bitcoin and other currencies by being more economically friendly, and environmentally friendly.

For Example - I had my friend to start mining Primecoin XPM within minutes of telling him about it. He did a few Google searches, and it took him less than 5 minutes to download and start up his client without really spending any money up front... or spending days to learn about how it all works. Anyone can get started with Primecoin, so it makes it above all else, easy to mine/get started.

These are my thoughts and opinions, and I am sure some can relate to what I am saying... and some of you have your own reasons for being apart of Primecoin.

Let's stand tall, and show the public, Crypto Currencies don't have to be a reason for Black Markets...
and everyone can make a difference to advance our technology and science ventures in the near future.

Thank you for your support Sunny, and most of all - Thanks to everyone who is contributing by Mining Primecoin
and getting involved via twitter.com/Primecoiner to help wide-spread the Primecoin Network to the masses.

You guys are retweeting already and we haven't begun progress yet! This is exactly what we need. Keep em going and I will keep posting tweets @ http://twitter.com/Primecoiner

We will start shortly... stay tuned and remember to post in this thread for further updates.  
cycloid

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 08:24:27 PM

Good idea, glad to see proper PR effort.

With FPGA for Scrypt around the corner with batch 1, it seems like an amazing time to put all effort in developing GPU miner for XPM.
All the gpu farms will jump over to XPM, if this is done and we will not loose all the gpu hashing power from crypto netwok.

Cheers

Pitstop

Activity: 238

We who are about to Mine, Salute You!

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 08:54:38 PM

I'm in!! GoldBullionUK - ATByTwxMHSp8UkDd3Yvoki8kXE8CT2Siy2

satriani

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:08:34 PM

I think the most important is to inform people why PrimeCoin is better than other Crypto-coin (like Bitcoin). The facts are the most important. So:
-> it is 10x faster
-> it is unique (can''t be copy like LTC,WDC,DGC,FTC)
-> it is science usefull
-> it has a good press
-> everybody can mine it via CPU (no ASICs advantage)
-> it has a great developers team
-> no fork so far (no problem with transfer at all)

Now it is underestimated and on early stage (13 weeks from the beggining) so you can also buy some at mcxnow.com or cryptsy.com - price going up every day

i think that this short message could work on most people who know something about Bitcoin (now it is a lotttt of people) but dont know that there are other cryptocoins.

Sorry for my english
termhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:16:54 PM

I think the most important is to inform people why PrimeCoin is better than other Crypto-coin (like Bitcoin). The facts are the most important. So:
-> it is 10x faster
-> it is unique (can''t be copy like LTC,WDC,DGC,FTC)
-> it is science usefull
-> it has a good press
-> everybody can mine it via CPU (no ASICs advantage)
-> it has a great developers team
-> no fork so far (no problem with transfer at all)

Now it is underestimated and on early stage (13 weeks from the beggining) so you can also buy some at mcxnow.com or cryptsy.com - price going up every day

i think that this short message could work on most people who know something about Bitcoin (now it is a lotttt of people) but dont know that there are other cryptocoins.

Sorry for my english
Yeah I agree. I think that the scientific use is most important. It justifies for the average user the use of so much computing power.
teiva

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:22:29 PM

I'm in Smiley
XPM is fair and useful
maco (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 12:33:50 AM

Great ideas so far! Keep em coming and thanks for the support.

There is over 50 followers now contributing to helping Primecoin with Social Media.

I project we need about 50 more and we are ready to deploy in full action!

Remember to post here and follow up/retweet with http://twitter.com/primecoiner

cycloid

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 10:14:36 PM

Anyone knows why BTC-E does not add this coin and replace ftc or trc with it?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: