Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think it is best to invest in BITCOIN now?  (Read 1107 times)
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

yes, i think so. because if we will think about the situation, bitcoin attracts more people when its price increased and many people go and panic sell when it keeps on decreasing.  so some people, take that opportunity to buy coins when the price is still low. and i thunk that's just right since bitcoin really is volatile. it has no constant value.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

It may not be the best time (since the price was a bit lower yesterday), but it is not the worst time (it is certainly at a lower price than when you started your thread). I guess it would also depend on how long are you looking at holding for to earn a decent profit. No one can predict if it will reach 20K or 30K this year (to be honest I have my doubts), but it is always a possibility.
Just make sure you don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

Yes i think so bitcoin is the always best invest for crypto lover. People always try to invest money in bitcoin because its already established currency and highest market cap. i think if you buy btc a in low price and u can hodl it long term then u must be gainer . just for make sure you can check last 1 or 2 years bitcoin graph . so there is no doubt bitcoin is the best investment .
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

What I have read from CNBC, Bitcoin exchange is up by  $11,433.3896 +403.40 (+3.66%)  | 6:35:11 PM EST   |

Some of the analysts say that by June, it can hit $20,000 and by the end of the year will be $30,000. Do think this will actually happen? Because based on what I am seeing from the Bitcoin Exchange, it is really going up already. Do you think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin now for investment?

Yes this is the best time to invest in bitcoin and you can see the good growth of bitcoin by end of this year so invest and hold
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:55:30 AM

Bitcoin is quite capable by the end of this year to reach a rate of $ 30,000, but this requires a normal environment for development, without strong negative factors from the outside. Recently, negative external factors, including various negative news, have been severely hampering its growth. Therefore, the future can not be predicted because of the variety of possible variants of events. We here can logically argue about the possibility of growth bitcoin, and the Tokyo whale Gox will throw on the market its 180,000 bitcoins and bitcoin will fall to the bottom for a long time.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:18:07 AM

Yes it is the right time to invest in bitcoin because its price is little bit lower and stable nowdays and bitcoin price will definitely grow soon. so if you want to earn good profit the best time is now to invest in bitcoin.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:37:21 AM

yes, after the correction ends, bitcoin will run and rise to high value, at June month, correction will end and bitcoin value will reach $ 20000, and at the end of the year will reach $ 50000.

so, I think the bitcoin price when the correction is a fake price, not the real price. i will wait for bitcoin rise and high.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

I could say chances are high to reach 20 K because the marketcap is now around 350+ Billion where it was 700 billion ot 800 Billion months back . Once the money start to flow into market then definitely there will be huge growth . But it may take some time may be no one knows when these huge whales investment going to come . So better buy and hold it . Crypto market is too much volatile any time we can expect huge pump.
Gamebitcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

Honestly, don't think just invest now, as per research and you already know that their is many pridiction made by expects,peoples and etc accordingly their research and experience, you see everybody still beleive that the price of bitcoin for now at lowest and best time for investors to invest because it might be boom soon
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

What I have read from CNBC, Bitcoin exchange is up by  $11,433.3896 +403.40 (+3.66%)  | 6:35:11 PM EST   |

Some of the analysts say that by June, it can hit $20,000 and by the end of the year will be $30,000. Do think this will actually happen? Because based on what I am seeing from the Bitcoin Exchange, it is really going up already. Do you think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin now for investment?

It's seems to be good analysis.Because,now the price of bitcoin is start to increase again.So we can expect the price to raise of 35,000$ maximum in this year end.I think this is best time to inverse on bitcoin.
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

Yes, i think this will be the best time to invest in bitcoin. Take the opportunity to buy with low price, as you see the news, and predictions i think that you must invest! Grab it buy now, and i am surely that you will gain huge profit!
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

I think it is right time to invest in Bitcoin. Because the price is now low. And the analyst says that the price will be increase at the end of year. So wait and invest here for a handsome profit.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

Yes I think it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin now. but actually there is no best time to invest in Bitcoin. if you want to have a huge amount of profit through Bitcoin investment then you should invest in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is very low.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

Athough the price of bitcoin now is not yet increase bigger, i think it is also a good time then to buy bitcoin, and if what you read already will happen you don't feel regret in that matter. I don't know what as the real and where they base the said article,but if it is not and you already buy, wait untill your capital will back.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

Yes, it definitely is. Bitcoin's value, as of writing, is at $9,538.02 based on Blockfolio software application. It has been thriving to come pass over $10,000 but it signals a difficulty in landing the same spot again which may be brought about by the issue on the US Securities and Exchange Commission, Mt. Gox, and other rumored better competing cryptocurrencies. Hence, people who plan to invest in Bitcoin should take advantage of this rough situation because after this, the value will surely start to increase again. The key is to always take advantage of the negative news about Bitcoin because it is only then that you could possibly buy low.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

if we know how to invest in bitcoin its a nice way have a invest...yes its nice to invest now in bitcoin. because if the bitcoin price is going down yesterday it a lot of opportunities for the bitcoin price height for now. and bitcoin has a potential to reach that $30000 by the of this year. well if you have money, what are you waiting for INVEST NOW..
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

In my opinion, it is this is the best time to invest in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is high. If you have a money to invest, you must invest now. If you don't invest now, there is a chance that the value of bitcoin will fall so if I were you, I will invest now in bitcoin. If you invest your money now sooner or later it will gain profit.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

Yes of course, you may never get a better time than now because at the moment, the price is dropping and you can never be very certain about when the price will make a turn and start rising again. The fact is that the price will definitely rise beyond what it is presently.
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

Bitcoin price is currently declining, the price is very much lower than at the end of 2017. It's possible that bitcoin price will be high at the end of 2018, just learnt from last year. I do not think to rush to invest in bitcoin at the moment, which I'm afraid will be much lower. Always get update about market developments first, so you do not lose the future.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

Although a lot of people may argue and say that it is not optimal to invest or buy bitcoins as of now due to price decreases in the past few days, I would say that it is still viable. Bitcioin's value depends on the number of people that are actively engaging or using it. So even when a price drop is happening, if a lot of people bought and invested on bitcoins you could still expect an increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: