Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think it is best to invest in BITCOIN now?  (Read 1099 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

If youll invest, Invest a capital that you can afford to lose because bitcoins are unpredictable, It is risky because it will drop any moment of the day and very slow to bounce back. Just to make sure.. never put all your money at risk.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

What I have read from CNBC, Bitcoin exchange is up by  $11,433.3896 +403.40 (+3.66%)  | 6:35:11 PM EST   |

Some of the analysts say that by June, it can hit $20,000 and by the end of the year will be $30,000. Do think this will actually happen? Because based on what I am seeing from the Bitcoin Exchange, it is really going up already. Do you think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin now for investment?

For me, anytime is the best time to invest your money. As long as you have enough money and you are already decided that you will invest and risk your money in bitcoin. There are many things that can happen in bitcoin in the future so it is better to invest as early as you can.

ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

if in my opinion surely now. want when again if not in starting from now. especially now the price of bitcoin and altcoin still on the price down so our chance to invest and collect as many coins. really lucky if we have a lot of capital .
absoluetly yes! at first i am only curious what is bitcoin.how is earnings or income increased?how it works?all my questions in mind was now answered. investing in bitcoin is so nice just be patient know when to buy or sell your coins.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

What I have read from CNBC, Bitcoin exchange is up by  $11,433.3896 +403.40 (+3.66%)  | 6:35:11 PM EST   |

Some of the analysts say that by June, it can hit $20,000 and by the end of the year will be $30,000. Do think this will actually happen? Because based on what I am seeing from the Bitcoin Exchange, it is really going up already. Do you think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin now for investment?

At this moment whereas the market is falling, I think this is the best time to invest. Simply because dumps are temporary and the market will eventually recover. Obviously, investing now that its msrket price is low will yield to huge profit once the price starts to increase. Rtaher than to be worried of the deflation, be excited because this is a goos opportunity to earn profit.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

Yes it is this month will be the best day to invest more money in bitcoin because the price is very low compare to last peak price of 20000$ maybe when i invest now 1-2month ill earn big profit.
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

Hopefully the analysis is correct. If that is really going to happen, then this is the right time to invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin prices are currently quite low compared to last month.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

the best time to buy bitcoin and investment in bitcoin is when bitcoin prices are falling or low and I think this is the best time to invest because the bitcoin price is currently low
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

Yes buddy. Thats true, it will increase for sure and we need to wait for a while although the increase of the price is not too significant and in the future, And I am sure that the price will reach a new highest place. and yes, the price may pump and dump too often but in the end, the price will reach another new price level so I think we don't need to worried about this and we could always to buy bitcoin again. I hope before the end of this year, bitcoin price will break more than $20k to $25k and in the next year, bitcoin will going to increase more and more.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

Yes this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because time will come it reach a new ATH price. And it is already spreaded in social media, we just only need a possitive thinking.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

it's smarter to contribute bitcoin now since its low cost and half of the value a year ago it dropped now so on the off chance that you contribute a great deal of bitcoin and the bitcoin cost will rise and come back to its unique value it would be twofold that you contributed cash.
It will have been smarter for a lot of us to invest in bitcoin a few years ago, unfortunately I was not aware of bitcoin and when I did it took me some time to be able to actually see the full potential of bitcoin and when I finally was able to see it, it was a little bit too late, I still have some bitcoin but like many people here I would like to have a lot more.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

There is no impossible on cryptocurrency, its not just bitcoin who can reach 20k dollar but other cryptocurrency as well can reach that value if there are a huge amount of people who are planning to invest on a certain coin and the demand will keep on increasing.

supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Anytime you can invest in bitcoin and i think it is good to invest now and hold it first before selling and wait for the right time to double your money.
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

I agree with your thoughts. Investing in bitcoin is now pretty good because today's value is not too high. The good thing to invest when the price is low and all you have to do is hold it and wait for the price to go up as it really is where it will happen for sure. Many people are still in their stage of confusion, where there is a doubt in their minds that bitcoin will break down anytime. However, investors should really study their behavior so that they can understand and still believe that in bitcoin we can really make a huge profit.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

Anytime you can invest in bitcoin and i think it is good to invest now and hold it first before selling and wait for the right time to double your money.
It's been a big chances for new comers to take this big investment at this time. Though we have to consider this cheap price but we also keep in our mind that we shall not put all our money just for these.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

if in my opinion now our chance to collect as much coin while the price of coin is still cheap.
even my family who have successfully joined in bitcoin give me the capital for me to invest and collect as much coin.
Yes, this is our chance to buy more coin now cause the value is dipped. We know that value is unstable collect us much we can. And even my co workers are joined in bitcoin he knows he gain a good profitable income in a few months.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

Since Bitcoin's price is still considerably at its low, it is practical to take advantage of buying some. It is bearish at the moment. But it will start its bull run by mid or second half of the year. It is quite logical to give in to predictions by ananlysts. They have spent years in studying the movement and market performance of Bitcoin. And evidently, many of their past predictions were accurate. So it wouldn't hurt if we would take that risk of investing in Bitcoin based on these predictions. But of course, we still need to be objective in making our decisions.

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

For me,  yes, it is still the best time to invest,  bitcoin price is not to high for now unlike with the price last December.  If i assume that btc will rise again and i invest now, i will get more profit with that.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

when today bitcoin has a low price, now is the right time to buy bitcoin and also investment, because after all we have to take advantage of this best moment to have bitcoin and get profit someday.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

right now is the best time to buy bitcoin, as we can see that in several days before bitcoin price have a decrease value that makes low rate right now, i think you can buy it right now when the price down and sell it when the price up, its just my opinion, dont believe 100% do some research before

Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:00:49 AM

It is always the best time to invest on the technology of bitcoin. There is no bad time, whether it is a drop in value or an increase, bitcoin investing is just as gine and you can be sure that there will be an increase. Moreover, the value of bitcoin depends on the amount of people that are interested and are actively engaging in the induatry so we can hope that the price will increase when there are new users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: