Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:33:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think it is best to invest in BITCOIN now?  (Read 1105 times)
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

The price of bitcoins has gone down in recent times if you compare to the price that of in the month of November - December 2017 when bitcoin crossed the price of $20k and at that time majority of people were expecting that it will achieve $30k or even higher in the beginning of 2018 but price started to fall down and people who have invested at that high price have only one option to hold their coins until they don't make profits out of it and God knows when that time will come but for the new investors the current price is the best to invest in it as anything below $10k is good price to invest as in long term price will reach to the moon for sure.
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

it's smarter to contribute bitcoin currently since its low price and 1/2 price a year agone it born currently thus on the off probability that you simply contribute an excellent deal of bitcoin and also the bitcoin price can rise and are available back to its distinctive value it'd be twofold that you simply contributed money.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

I feel this is a decent time to purchase and aggregate more BTC because of its marked down cost. on the off chance that you genuinely comprehend and know how BTC advertise functions, the current moves in the market is just the combination organize wherein those with frail hands are being washed off and new players are entering the market who will hold up long haul before taking benefit.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

What I have read from CNBC, Bitcoin exchange is up by  $11,433.3896 +403.40 (+3.66%)  | 6:35:11 PM EST   |

Some of the analysts say that by June, it can hit $20,000 and by the end of the year will be $30,000. Do think this will actually happen? Because based on what I am seeing from the Bitcoin Exchange, it is really going up already. Do you think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin now for investment?

i think so it is the best time to invest in bitcoin now and if you have some holding it is the best strategy for now. most of bitcoin user still believe bitcoin is the better coin to invest because it price will rise again, everybody can predict how much it price will rise but which i believe bitcoin for sure it will raising.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

I know right now the best time to invest in bitcoin, because at this time bitcoin prices with dump prices, so you will get a lot of profits in a short time, because the price is always increasing, let alone you trade in altcoin for me very well got a lot of bitcoin.
betent

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

I think yes, invest in Bitcoin is a good idea, especially now, when the price goes down. I am sure that the price will increase to the moon soon

I agree, but I also think the BTC price will down to 5k$ then definitely have to buy up Wink
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

What I have read from CNBC, Bitcoin exchange is up by  $11,433.3896 +403.40 (+3.66%)  | 6:35:11 PM EST   |

Some of the analysts say that by June, it can hit $20,000 and by the end of the year will be $30,000. Do think this will actually happen? Because based on what I am seeing from the Bitcoin Exchange, it is really going up already. Do you think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin now for investment?

It definitely is a good time to invest but you have to time it right because prices today is fluctuating. So go ahead and invest, but you just have to invest at the right time given that you will be inbesting a whole lot of money for bitcoins. It'll go up probably November 2018, so invest now.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

With what happened in the last quarter of 2017 to Bitcoin, and in the early quarter of 2018, it is advisable to invest for now in Bitcoin. Holding more coins at the present and wait in the future to rise from its fall.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:20:56 AM

Sure, it is better to invest BTC. The price is as low as 8 K. Many futurists say that BTC will dominate world currency ( fiat). The price can be 25 k in the end of 2018. Now the price is down because there are a lot of FUD from old businesmen like Jamie Dimon and friends. They are nothing to cryptocurrency.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:28:00 AM

With what happened in the last quarter of 2017 to Bitcoin, and in the early quarter of 2018, it is advisable to invest for now in Bitcoin. Holding more coins at the present and wait in the future to rise from its fall.
For me i also see this that after this scenario that may happen for there is a possibility that it could be happen again and we are may able to see the way on how is this currency the bitcoin may ever have to rise for in this year even though not now but soon.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:46:56 AM

For me the price of bitcoin is very dump today. So it is a good time to buy to get some profit in a green days or pumping day. There are some people or traders that buy some more bitcoins because they know the oppurtunity to get some profit in every trade or for the long term trading.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

There's no perfect time to invest on bitcoin because of its speculative market maybe the right time on investing or buying bitcoin is when it is in a big dump or dip.
Yeah there's no perfect time when to buy bitcoin because it's speculative. but for when the right time to buy certainly when the price is going down. you can start analyzing when prices will stop dropping and you can start to buy that time and now there is a decline prices in market maybe you can buy at $8000- $8300
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:01:24 AM

hopefully because that's what the investors expect but we also can not analyze and predict exactly whether it will happen if it happens of course many investors will hold for a long time and buy for future investment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ardi wira

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:16:57 AM

I think this is the right time to start to invest. because BTC I think will address the price increase ..
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:21:35 AM

Yes, this is really the best time to put your money in bitcoin, just hold it as much as you can until december because if you saw what happen to the price last year, I think it might going to repeat this year. So If I where you, I'm going to buy and hold now while it is on low price.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
imperror

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

Yes, i do because Bitcoin is the most profit ways to make and if you deny that opportunities , you'll be regret in the future.
D12NN

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:33:35 AM

i'm interested invest in bitcoin after seeing bitcoin it is really going up already. so,the very thing time start to invest for now in bitcoin.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

It is the right time to invest in bitcoin.Because of the price of bitcoin is now in a suitable place for investment and the investors who invest in this time make a good profit.If you analysis the bitcoin market, you can see that bitcoin market price is established and it does not decrease more than $8k.So you can invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will reach it's top price very soon.

BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:04:53 AM

Yes,it‘s nice to invest now in bitcoin Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

I think it's a good time to invest bitcoin because bitcoin prices are now declining and are perfect for both long-term and short-term investments. It is likely that many investors are currently buying bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: